Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

16 million unemployed in the USA due to corona.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
On the other hand, if the economy doesn't open back up soon i'm gonna be homeless and foraging for food in the wilderness. I can see why most of the experts don't wanna open up the economy til later this summer. 23,000 deaths out of 580,000 cases is around a 4% kill rate. Thats definitely no damn common flu.

Just be glad you don't catch it and get deathly ill.

Regarding the death rate:

1) far more will have had the virus than officially tested so that brings the ratio down.

2) it mostly kills boomers. If you're young it's way under 1% mortality.

I meant what would you gamble / invest / short to keep making money. Futures is down 1.5% today. Maybe the rally is finally over. Gold is down just as much as the major indexes.

I'm not overly concerned with the day-to-day movement of stocks. I take it week by week, month by month, and if it's down I can obtain more shares through dollar cost averaging. My primary investing objective right now is to continue exchanging dollars for tangible assets or investment vehicles that will appreciate against the USD which I'm bearish on long-term.

I'm not overly concerned with the day-to-day movement of stocks. I take it week by week, month by month, and if it's down I can obtain more shares through dollar cost averaging. My primary investing objective right now is to continue exchanging dollars for tangible assets or investment vehicles that will appreciate against the USD which I'm bearish on long-term.

I have stacks of one ounce 99.99% pure copper coin bullion. People always need plumbing too

Only 16 million, that's about 10% of the active population, 153 million (in a country of c. 330 million inhabitants)?

In Europe, many countries had a higher unemployment rate for years, decades before this virus.

Some European states have know more than 30% unemployement rate, JFL.

i still have my job and for that i am lucky but holy shit a good portion of my family are just fucking so horrible with the "Free money" given to them by the government
one cousin literally went straight to buy clothes and to get her hair done and shit
another cousin bought shit for his vehicle
my family is planning a birthday party for my 85yo grandma and plan to all meet in one house to surprise her. holy shit why the fuck is everybody so stupid!???

the majority of those unemployed americans are shit and deserve to die
every woman that faces hardship is quick to get a boyfriend or beg family to "support them during these hard times." and guess what? they get support because they are weak females and get sympathy

men go homeless while women continue to spread their legs