Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

16 million unemployed in the USA due to corona.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Those bats be like:
8c6018cbd4f8a503256142add2d125f41efd622abfcc058d64e1202ccb979772

Rip burgercels

Daily Coronachan lifefuel.

Dogpill at the end
Screen Shot 2020 04 12 at 12442 PM

fuck the chinks and gooks, this is all their fault

bless the based ricecel who ate the bat and plunged us into this chaos.

That's low balling it, since the statistics are gathered with rose-colored glasses. Also it will surely get worse in the coming weeks and months, just lol at the attempts to 'fix it'.

Lifefuel of the millennium so far without any doubt.

Last edited:
Bad economy, low male employment rates are GOOD for unattractive males. If the unattractive happens to have a job, then chances are better. In a communist full-employment economy where everyone has a same salary and living standards, looks is everything.

So unattractive males, root for economic recessions and depressions and market economy. Say no to bailouts, no to economic stimulus from your government, no to central banks doing QE and all kinds of balance sheet expansions.

Last edited:
I'm not from the us

The government better pay for our facial surgeries because if they don't then I want to make things even worse for the economy and encourage riots and rebellion (in a Great Depression)...

As a wage slaver who does not want to rope, this scares me. ngl.

Can't wait for the economic collapse, we will all gonna starve.

Official thread theme

GET FUCKED NORMIES!

Say no to bailouts

I did and the government didn't listen.

no to economic stimulus from your government

no to central banks doing QE and all kinds of balance sheet expansions.

The government has been cucking us our entire lives and there's not a fucking thing we can do about it.

Women most affected.

Doesn't matter when Big Daddy Government is coming to their rescue by giving them $600/week in extra unemployment checks (on top of their regular unemployment payments) until at least the end of July.

And that's not even counting the $1,200 stimulus checks - plus $500 for each child bastard they have.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter when Big Daddy Government is coming to the rescue by giving them $600/week in extra unemployment checks (on top of their normal unemployment payments) until at least the end of July.

And that's not even counting the $1,200 stimulus checks - plus $500 for each child bastard they have.
I was being facetious but your right.
Women get way too much of my tax dollars for poping out chad bastards

I was being facetious but your right.
Women get way too much of my tax dollars for poping out chad bastards

We would all be having sex right now if not for government intervention. You know what all these unemployed waitresses and baristas would be doing if the government wasn't giving them an extra $600/week in unemploymentbux? They would be sucking the dicks of any man who had a stable job right now. Instead they can afford to act just as bitchy towards us as they did before coronavirus. All because Big Daddy Government is playing the provider role with our fucking tax dollars! The government cucking us was bad enough before and now it's on steroids!

I honestly hope the U.S. dollar collapses at this point and society breaks down. I am 38 years old and have no hope of ever attracting a woman. I have nothing to lose and am ready for shit to finally hit the fan. I am armed to the teeth and have a lifetime's worth of anger inside of me ready to unleash.

The government better pay for our facial surgeries because if they don't then I want to make things even worse for the economy and encourage riots and rebellion (in a Great Depression)...
Words to live by

We would all be having sex right now if not for government intervention. You know what all these unemployed waitresses and baristas would be doing if the government wasn't giving them an extra $600/week in unemploymentbux? They would be sucking the dicks of any man who had a stable job right now. Instead they can afford to act just as bitchy towards us as they did before coronavirus. All because Big Daddy Government is playing the provider role with our fucking tax dollars! The government cucking us was bad enough before and now it's on steroids!

I honestly hope the U.S. dollar collapses at this point and society breaks down. I am 38 years old and have no hope of ever attracting a woman. I have nothing to lose and am ready for shit to finally hit the fan. I am armed to the teeth and have a lifetime's worth of anger inside of me ready to unleash.

WHAT?! I didn't fucking realise that those sums were WEEKLY, NOT MONTHLY. Holy moly you are rich in the USA! 600 dollars (1 dollar buys more than 1 euro here because of 25% VAT) would be monthly free money here. And I Googled and found that only 10 % of that goes to income-tax, here that would be 25 %. And some people (most?) receive normal unemployment money in addition to these, I didn't know that these were ADDITIONAL to that, I thought that these were for people not receiving anything else. And the stimulus payment on top of it all! Sick!

I feel the same as you, but we don't have guns here. I don't have a gun and no way to lawfully buy a one (I would buy ASAP if possible).

I'm older here than most like you and have voted all my life for smaller government and end to (male) immigration.

I want to see societal collapse just like you.

How are you keeping your money (wealth) safe? Have you converted your US dollars to gold if you want to see U.S. dollar collapse? The fact of the matter is that US dollar is and has been the best performing currency in crises, because it's the foremost reserve currency and the currency to buy commodities. We must buy US dollars to buy oil, natural gas, wheat, raw materials, cocoa, coffee...any commodity on a world market. The massive and even illegal Fed buys and US government stimulus counterbalanced to somewhat inflate and weaken the US dollar. I would rather hope for a big deflation like in the 1930s than currency collapse. But they hate deflation nowadays and just steal our money by creating more dollars (euros, yens, pounds) out of thin air. I HATE FIAT MONEY AND INFLATION!

WHAT?! I didn't fucking realise that those sums were WEEKLY, NOT MONTHLY. Holy moly you are rich in the USA! 600 dollars (1 dollar buys more than 1 euro here because of 25% VAT) would be monthly free money here. And I Googled and found that only 10 % of that goes to income-tax, here that would be 25 %. And some people (most?) receive normal unemployment money in addition to these, I didn't know that these were ADDITIONAL to that, I thought that these were for people not receiving anything else. And the stimulus payment on top of it all! Sick!

I feel the same as you, but we don't have guns here. I don't have a gun and no way to lawfully buy a one (I would buy ASAP if possible).

I'm older here than most like you and have voted all my life for smaller government and end to (male) immigration.

I want to see societal collapse just like you.

How are you keeping your money (wealth) safe? Have you converted your US dollars to gold if you want to see U.S. dollar collapse? The fact of the matter is that US dollar is and has been the best performing currency in crises, because it's the foremost reserve currency and the currency to buy commodities. We must buy US dollars to buy oil, natural gas, wheat, raw materials, cocoa, coffee...any commodity on a world market. The massive and even illegal Fed buys and US government stimulus counterbalanced to somewhat inflate and weaken the US dollar. I would rather hope for a big deflation like in the 1930s than currency collapse. But they hate deflation nowadays and just steal our money by creating more dollars (euros, yens, pounds) out of thin air. I HATE FIAT MONEY AND INFLATION!

I was a big supporter of Ron Paul's when he ran for U.S. President back in 2008 and 2012. He was the most prominent politician to address the Federal Reserve's disastrous monetary policy and even called for an audit of their books. You are absolutely correct about the USD being propelled by its global reserve status (that is backed by our military might) but that will likely change as our deficit spending spirals out of control during this pandemic, causing other countries around the world to lose faith in our currency and explore alternatives like gold, Bitcoin, or the currency of any nation or group of nations that emerge from this pandemic as the world's new leading superpower.

On a personal level, I have been diversifying my holdings away from the dollar by acquiring whatever I can while the USD still has any purchasing power: Real estate, stocks, commodities, precious metals, guns, ammo, survival gear, food, toilet paper, you name it!

Yep and I'm loving it. Interacting with foids and stacys before this pandemic made me depressed and anxious. Now I haven't ran across them for over a month now and I feel a ton bette already.

On the other hand, if the economy doesn't open back up soon i'm gonna be homeless and foraging for food in the wilderness. I can see why most of the experts don't wanna open up the economy til later this summer. 23,000 deaths out of 580,000 cases is around a 4% kill rate. Thats definitely no damn common flu.

Just be glad you don't catch it and get deathly ill.

I was a big supporter of Ron Paul's when he ran for U.S. President back in 2008 and 2012. He was the most prominent politician to address the Federal Reserve's disastrous monetary policy and even called for an audit of their books. You are absolutely correct about the USD being propelled by its global reserve status (that is backed by our military might) but that will likely change as our deficit spending spirals out of control during this pandemic, causing other countries around the world to lose faith in our currency and explore alternatives like gold, Bitcoin, or the currency of any nation or group of nations that emerge from this pandemic as the world's new leading superpower.

On a personal level, I have been diversifying my holdings away from the dollar by acquiring whatever I can while the USD still has any purchasing power: Real estate, stocks, commodities, precious metals, guns, ammo, survival gear, food, toilet paper, you name it!

When stock market tanks, gold and crypto fall with it. Hard to escape the USD when everything is tied to it. You were best off buying into the market after the stimulus was announced. Nearly every day it's been up since then.

St. Covid-19cel deserves his own entry in the incel wiki.

So we're talking 600 jobs for every COVID-19 death in the US so far - roughly 23,000 currently.

Final death toll could well be less than the worst flu season of the last 10 years. I know in the UK in 2014 we had 23,500 flu deaths meanwhile the media are losing their minds because we crossed the 10,000 mark yesterday from COVID-19.

fuck the chinks and gooks, this is all their fault

There's growing evidence that mericunts brought the virus to Chinkland, which then mutated and started to fuck humans.

Don't forget the underemployed, there's an increased demand for jobs involving delivery services -- a lot of those who were laid off from other jobs might have taken up one of these.

The unemployment rate also doesn't take into account the "gig economy" workers -- e.g. Uber drivers who've had their income reduced significantly but aren't technically unemployed.

When stock market tanks, gold and crypto fall with it. Hard to escape the USD when everything is tied to it. You were best off buying into the market after the stimulus was announced. Nearly every day it's been up since then.

That isn't always the case. See gold's price rising during the Great Recession.

I did invest in stocks when the stimulus was announced and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

And I hope it gets worse

GIGA BASED CORONA-CHAN

This is why I STEMmaxx. No one can replace my job. Not even an AI in the future.

Lifefuel seeing all these Starbuck whores and their normshit betabuxx seething.

That isn't always the case. See gold's price rising during the Great Recession.

I did invest in stocks when the stimulus was announced and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

This is nothing like the past. The fed didn't print 6T so it can't be compared to anything.

The stock market (Nasdaq I guess, up 4% today, higher than all of 2019) is the new currency now. It's not rising, the dollar is just falling.

There's growing evidence that mericunts brought the virus to Chinkland, which then mutated and started to fuck humans.
In addition, the NIH (USA) provided millions in funding for the lab in Wuhan which was performing coronavirus experiments, reportedly on bats, among other animals.

So many damn 'coincidences'!

The stock market (Nasdaq I guess, up 4% today, higher than all of 2019) is the new currency now. It's not rising, the dollar is just falling.
This goes along with what I was saying in a previous post about other countries - and investors in general - shifting their holdings away from the USD that is being inflated to hell. The stock market is one of several places where smart money is moving right now. Gold is up over $200 in just a month and Bitcoin has also rebounded from its recent slump. All of these increases started in late March when the USG and private Federal Reserve started pumping out trillions of dollars. And these investments will go even higher in the future (I'm putting my money where my mouth is on that!)

Last edited:
This goes along with what I was saying in a previous post about other countries - and investors in general - shifting their holdings away from the USD that is being inflated to hell. The stock market is one of several places where smart money is moving right now. Gold is up over $200 in just a month and Bitcoin has also rebounded from its recent slump. All of these increases started in late March when the USG and private Federal Reserve started pumping out trillions of dollars. And these investments will go even higher in the future (I'm putting my money where my mouth is on that!)

What are you buying day to day?

I just left my money in gold or sometimes nasdaq bull etfs

What will you do after the fed pump ends and how will you know it's over? Eventually it has to all crash... or maybe the fed will just pump it up forever.

lmao
EB7AB8C8 FE45 473C 8431 F1858BF74E07

0:25 - 0:30

I'm an essential STEMcel. This is lifuel ngl.

What are you buying day to day?

I just left my money in gold or sometimes nasdaq bull etfs

What will you do after the fed pump ends and how will you know it's over? Eventually it has to all crash... or maybe the fed will just pump it up forever.

Even if the Fed stopped today, it's far too late as the damage has already been done. The only hope for the Dollar is if Trump could somehow put China on the hook for the trillions the government has already spent during this crisis and likely trillions more to come as the hardest-hit states like New York ask for additional relief. Fat chance of China paying up so the only way out of this is for the federal government to pay off its debts with massively inflated dollars.

A good % of my recent stock investments have been index funds, tech and robotics companies, foreign stocks, pharmaceuticals, and the consumer durables sector. I'm also gambling on a few mining stocks with "play money" that I can afford to lose.

Even if the Fed stopped today, it's far too late as the damage has already been done. The only hope for the Dollar is if Trump could somehow put China on the hook for the trillions the government has already spent during this crisis and likely trillions more to come as the hardest-hit states like New York ask for additional relief. Fat chance of China paying up so the only way out of this is for the federal government to pay off its debts with massively inflated dollars.

A good % of my recent stock investments have been index funds, tech and robotics companies, foreign stocks, pharmaceuticals, and the consumer durables sector. I'm also gambling on a few mining stocks with "play money" that I can afford to lose.

I meant what would you gamble / invest / short to keep making money. Futures is down 1.5% today. Maybe the rally is finally over. Gold is down just as much as the major indexes.

Fuck yeah. This is what I've been waiting for - Chaos and anarchy

That's going to be a lot of criminality, homeless, riots too.

I just heard that Joe Bidden will be the Canidate. At leasy Bernie had some plans for the country. It is over for USA I think if their politics is just run by Rich senile fools. Democrats proving again that they are brainless fools. Trump will easily win this one and if not Bidden will be just another Liberal preaching fool.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back