Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

15 year old foid commits suicide after watching Netflix show. Parents sue Netflix and lose

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

52844887-0-image-a-9_1642006364780.jpg

A federal judge sided with Netflix on Tuesday after a family attempted to sue the company claiming their daughter killed herself after watching 13 Reasons Why
U.S. District Judge Yvonne Gonzalez Rogers, of the Northern District of California, based the ruling on free speech protections
John Herndon filed the lawsuit in August claiming that the controversial show prompted his 15-year-old daughter Bella to kill herself
A study found that an extra 195 deaths by suicide of those between the ages of 10 to 17 were reported in the nine months after 13 Reasons Why premiered
The plaintiffs now have until January 18 to file an amended complaint that would allow them to appeal the case
Ryan Hamilton, Herndon's lawyer, argued that the case isn't about the show's content but about Netflix's algorithm

52841533-10394565-image-a-2_1641999912871.jpg

and here we are contemplating suicide all our lives thankfully for much more than only 13 reasons

Why are Americans so obsessed with lawsuits

I don't understand. Why would she kill herself? Because she can't get the mutt chads from the show?

They were looking for an easy payday LMAO.

Maybe you should actually parent your children you fucking inbred retards.

She looks like she was going to grow up to be an emo/scene (totally not like the other girls) whore anyway

20200120 150922

She realized she is too ugly to ever get a Chad.

Lol these whores kill themselves over a stupid fucking show. Wish they spent just 5 minutes in our shoes

They were looking for an easy payday LMAO.

Maybe you should actually parent your children you fucking inbred retards.
The mother certainly doesn't actually give a fuck about the child. The father's probably whipped af; didn't even have a hand in raising his own daughter I'm sure.

imagine losing in tutorial mode

hey were looking for an easy payday LMAO.

Maybe you should actually parent your children

She realized she is too ugly to ever get a Chad.
:yes::yes::yes: She probably thought someone will care after her death, dumb foid life is not a tv shows where ugly beckies/femcels get the unicorn Chad.

Legit femcel

don't hate me for saying that, don't be hating on me

Legit femcel

don't hate me for saying that, don't be hating on me
Please go back to reddit/IncelTears. You belong there.
Femcels don't exist.
There are plenty of lonely males who would gladly take her as a wife.

Finally something based from netflix

Please go back to reddit/IncelTears. You belong there.
Femcels don't exist.
There are plenty of lonely males who would gladly take her as a wife.
femcel = female celibate. she is not involuntarily celibate she chooses to be one because she cant get chad to date her
yeah she could've gotten an ethnic chad

"No Chad, so I think I'm just gonna rope."

femcel = female celibate. she is not involuntarily celibate she chooses to be one because she cant get chad to date her
Wait, what?
Did I get it wrong?
I thought femcel was a female incel.

Urbandictionary says I'm correct and you're wrong.

JFL at this shit

Wait, what?
Did I get it wrong?
I thought femcel was a female incel.

View attachment 562297

Urbandictionary says I'm correct and you're wrong.
You're not wrong. By the same reasoning, ricecel can be interpreted as rice incel + rice volcel and that makes zero sense.

Lol these whores kill themselves over a stupid fucking show. Wish they spent just 5 minutes in our shoes
:feelskek: imagine being mentally weak believing a fictional Netflix show and roping.

Good riddance. Buy NFLX.

Chad never offered to creampie her, only sub8's did so she decided that it's better to die than settle down for less.

The show was tedious and boring as shit. Just shows how much femoids are desperate to feel 'sad' and different just by anything the media slaps on a screen.

I'm waiting for someone's life sentence appeal lawsuit against them after watching How to Get Away with Murder.

Bitch wanted to replicate the story lmao.

Stupid cunt.

When tutorial-island mode is too hard :feelsthink:

Imagine killing yourself over a tv show

She haven't even hit puberty and got to her peak lmao, if she lost the glasses she had some potential to be a 6/10,
not to mention that in 2022 you can still get chadlites if you are 1/10...

15 and she looks like a 30 year old roastie. also jfl at soy parents suing netflix instead of taking responsability for not preventing her foid bastard daugher to not be exposed to faggotry content.

She probably got bullied but being a foid she still would've had plenty of options in the dating world.

Probably killed herself, because in her school, there were no Chads around

Imagine blaming a show for why your kid took their life and not your own neglectful parenting...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back