Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media 15-year-old actress Cailey Fleming after portraying 12-year-old Judith Grimes in The Walking Dead - likes Pizza and Fondu - Norman Reedus appreciates

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I wonder when your average guy will be low-inhib enough to admit it.

I had purer feelings at first, I'm not sure exactly when they began to shift but I am definitely sure now.

It's hard to pinpoint, like w/ Hermione as you gradually witness her bloom over consecutive years.

You know it happened by the time it's over, you know it wasn't quite there when it began - but you don't know exactly when it happened.

I can’t form feelings anymore i have no sex drive

To barefuk and krempeemaxx, mang
74627712 p0

Any male is attracted to her, if they dont admit they are hypocrite liars or gay

Any male is attracted to her, if they dont admit they are hypocrite liars or gay
I don't agree this far, there might be guys with profound fetishes for obese elderly women who are technically still heterosexual-ish ( don't want to fuck guys) even though wanting to fuck obese old ladies is homosexual-adjacent I wouldn't technically call it that.

I don't agree this far, there might be guys with profound fetishes for obese elderly women who are technically still heterosexual-ish ( don't want to fuck guys) even though wanting to fuck obese old ladies is homosexual-adjacent I wouldn't technically call it that.
I am yet to see such a specific example just to counter what i said, which is the rule. A male like that is ill, sick, dont fit, the truth still stands.

I am yet to see such a specific example just to counter what i said, which is the rule. A male like that is ill, sick, dont fit, the truth still stands.
you said "hypocrite, liars or gay"

You did not include ill/sick

Obviously brain damage could make someone attracted to anything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back