Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tyrone college basketball star shoots and kills ebony after PUA attempt resulted in failure by rejection

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Officer
★★★★

(Official Video News Report, Fox 5 News)

(Link to CCTV footage on NY Post, recorded moment shots were fired and fleeing pedestrians)

QWAIPTMDRJG2DLS7NKT5KDX5T4

(Ebony killed)

IZSATRUFT5AUNMO4MISWTH42FM

(College basketball star who also was owner of gun used to shoot and kill ebony)

LMJB5CGYE5AW3EXIGJ2Z5BD6CM

(Thug Tyrone who used basketball college star's gun to kill ebony)

The mother of a 23-year-old Birmingham woman shot to death, allegedly with a gun belonging to a former University of Alabama basketball player, says the young mother was killed because she did not want to talk to a group of guys.

Jamea Jonae Harris’s mother, DeCarla Heard, said her daughter had gone to Tuscaloosa with her boyfriend to visit her cousin, who attends the University of Alabama.

Court records released today state Harris died early Sunday morning after she was shot in a Jeep by Michael Lynn Davis, 20, of Maryland, using a gun provided to him by Darius Miles, 21.

The shooting happened after Harris and her boyfriend went to a club with other friends and then stopped on the way home to grab something to eat with her cousin, her mother said.

While they were sitting in their car waiting for their food, one of the suspects approached the car and was trying to talk to Harris.

“She (the cousin) said they were dancing around the car trying to get their attention,’’ Heard said. “They were like, ‘We got a boyfriend, we don’t want to talk.’’'

“They kept going on and on and eventually her boyfriend in the back seat rolled down the window,’’ Heard said. “He was like, ‘She already told you she got a boyfriend, you need to leave.’’'

One of the suspects repeatedly said, “You don’t know who I am, you don’t know what I do, I smack people.”

“I’m not for sure which one was saying what,’’ Heard said. “The guy kept saying, ‘I smack people, you don’t know who I am.’

Harris’s boyfriend told the other group of people with them that it was time to leave.

“He didn’t feel comfortable, something might happen,’’ she said. “He was like, ‘Let’s get out of here.’’'

They were still waiting for their food, so they didn’t leave immediately.

It was then, Heard said, that her daughter and the others got intentionally blocked in from leaving and one of the suspects approached the car with a gun.

“He walked up to the car and pulled a gun,’’ she said. Harris’s boyfriend had a gun as well.

Gunfire followed.

“He started shooting erratically, bullets going everywhere,’’ Heard said of the suspect.

“He said he was running away shooting backwards at the car. That’s when the bullets struck my daughter.”

Harris’s boyfriend was able to maneuver the car away from the scene and drove until he saw a police car, which was at the Walk of Champions.

Harris was pronounced dead on the scene.

TLDR: College basketball star Tyrone was out with friend who was also a thugged-out Tyrone. At least one of the Tyrones attempted PUA on ebony and failed by rejection with the "I got a BF" excuse. It turned out her BF was actually nearby and later told Tyrones to go away. A verbal altercation occured between ebony and the rejected Tyrones

Thug Tyrone felt disrespected and fired bullets (from a gun which belonged to basketball star Tyrone) into the vehicle where ebony and her BF were inside. Ebony was hit and BF returned fire, hitting one of the Tyrones. Both Tyrones survived, ebony died

TBH there's a few lessons to learn here:

1. May be a good idea to avoid hanging with people who are ready to cause serious harm to others over trivial disagreement. Their actions can easily put you in trouble as you may be held accountable for their actions by association​
Also it should be up to the rejected male themself to decide whether they want to go ER. Usually you wouldn't expect someone else to go ER on your behalf to bitch who rejected you JFL :feelshaha:. According to news, it's not exactly clear which Tyrone was rejected, but it seems more likely the basketball star Tyrone was rejected​

2. Never run PUA on someone when their partner is nearby. At least, scan the area to see whether the PUA target may be accompanied by someone, or seem like they are about to meet up with someone​

3. The danger associated with being a 'white knight' - If you wish to enter a relationship, your partner may expect you to protect her (aka be a white knight) in the event she enters an altercation with someone else while in your company. It may be of interest to consider the mortal danger that comes with being a 'white knight' to your partner - You would have to place your own life in danger and possibly be injured or killed for trying to protect her​

Last edited:
Honorary hERo.

Imagine being a statusmaxxed Tyrone athlete and still not being enough for a foid who is below your league . That must hurt, kek

Tyrone my ass
My nigga @WØLF mogs him

It seems college basketball Tyrone was the owner of firearm used to kill ebony while thug Tyrone was the one who killed ebony

Still it's classic example of the potential consequences of PUA :feelshaha:. A basketball college star who was surely way above 6' in height and may have had a future in pro-basketball. Could have been a future statusmaxxed NBA player who slays a new Stacy every week. All thrown away because ER from rejection by an ethnic MTB / LTB :lul:

Last edited:
a lot of black guys are incel but are too prideful to admit it

Wild wild west.

monkey kill monkey

me no care

Basketball stars are incel today. LMS theory is out of date.

Oofy Doofy is LAW

D1 athletes at big schools do whatever they want. Most of them are borderline retarded and got in solely for athletics. They’ll roll up to parties with guns, cheat on tests and projects, skip class, shoplift, get in bar fights, assault equipment managers, and the school protects them because they can play with balls. These are all real examples I saw in uni.

One football player in a large freshman class started talking about another classmate’s ass during lecture to the (female) professor in front of the whole class. The professor of course just laughed it off because you can’t make the big football nigga uncomfortable. Another tightend I met transferred to my school after he got benched at his school for putting a guy in the hospital after a bar fight.

Eventually this behavior spirals until something really unhinged happens like a shooting, plowing into family minivan while drunk driving, or gang raping a freshman. The team then slaps the players on the wrist, they enter the transfer portal, leave, and the cycle starts anew.

black on black crime. for some reason they just love killing eachother.

Imagine being a statusmaxxed Tyrone athlete and still not being enough for a foid who is below your league . That must hurt, kek
Yet they spread legs for jbw

a lot of black guys are incel but are too prideful to admit it
This is one area with blacks where I really don't envy them. If they stop showing ultra manliness and the ability to fuck hoes, they're instantly ostracized which is dangerous among niggers.