Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 12 demons that can get you a gf

Which demon do you choose to contact?

• King Beleth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prince Sitri

• Earl Furfur

• Duke Sallos

• Duke Vual

• Total voters
I never did. I've suggested you stay away from these occult practices, but you're clearly on some mission here.
I'm on a mission to successfully get an .is members a girlfriend using love magick

You are spirituality ignorant
You couldn't be more wrong, but I won't argue with you. All I will do is remind you that the veil between the worlds was not meant to be pierced. You've already doomed yourself. I won't sit quietly by while you risk dooming others.

You couldn't be more wrong, but I won't argue with you. All I will do is remind you that the veil between the worlds was not meant to be pierced. You've already doomed yourself. I won't sit quietly by while you risk dooming others.
Your a typical self righteous right hand path follower. I know other love magick techniques that don't involve demons. You obviously haven't seen all of love magick threads.

I'm not dooming anyone

Are you Christian or some shit?

I've never used love magick because I'm not a fucking simp. Pussy is overrated. You crave it so much, because your a weak woman worshipers
Volcel so

Your a typical self righteous right hand path follower. I know other love magick techniques that don't involve demons. You obviously haven't seen all of love magick threads.
The left hand path is the path of deception and false promises. It's not two sides of the same coin.

Are you Christian or some shit?
No.

I've never used love magick because I'm not a fucking simp. Pussy is overrated. You crave it so much, because your a weak woman worshipers
OK, so let me make sure I understand you. You're promoting the magickal ritual summoning of powerful demons, with promises of them giving you anything you want, including a gf ( :feelskek: ), but you won't do the same thing yourself because you're "not a fucking simp," and "pussy is overrated."

And you're claiming to be helping your fellow brethren.

k cool bro. Good luck summoning something you won't be able to control.

The left hand path is the path of deception and false promises. It's not two sides of the same coin.

No.
I'm not a demonolater. I'm studying Hoodoo. Why can't you let me practice my spirituality in peace?

OK, so let me make sure I understand you. You're promoting the magickal ritual summoning of powerful demons, with promises of them giving you anything you want, including a gf ( :feelskek: ), but you won't do the same thing yourself because you're "not a fucking simp," and "pussy is overrated."

Does this look fucking demonic to you?

I'm not a demonolater, I'm just open minded.

You're not supposed to control demons. You make friends with them, and they'll do you favors.

@based_meme

[IMG alt="Acion"]https://incels.is/cdn-cgi/mirage/7722a2d92771b0dd006166b9ed128ebc1a46edd496d48ca85fd2f5b0b5e20194/1280/data/avatars/l/44/44715.jpg?1671044849[/IMG]

Acion

Cult Leader​

★★★★★
JoinedJul 25, 2022Posts4,491Online24d 16h 37m

Narcissism Spectrum Test​

Results:​

Result chart

Your narcissism is very low.

I'm a good person

We wuz demons and shiet :feelsdevil:

@based_meme

[IMG alt="Acion"]https://incels.is/cdn-cgi/mirage/7722a2d92771b0dd006166b9ed128ebc1a46edd496d48ca85fd2f5b0b5e20194/1280/data/avatars/l/44/44715.jpg?1671044849[/IMG]

Acion

Cult Leader​

★★★★★
JoinedJul 25, 2022Posts4,493Online24d 16h 41m

Dark Triad Test​

Your results:​

YouPopulation Average
Result chart

This makes you 21.17% Lighter than the average person

I'm sure I'm a better person than you.

I think your evil

OP is quite possibly the most retarded user I have ever seen, i wouldn’t bother wasting time speaking to him with actual arguments because he’s as dumb as a brick wall and will never address any of them.

This nigga said he’d curse me and then asked for a pic of my face, date of birth, and location so he could actually curse me jfl

Why can't you let me practice my spirituality in peace?
You're spamming the forum with this shit. You're the one bugging everyone else about this and disturbing our peace.

You're not supposed to control demons. You make friends with them, and they'll do you favors.
You enter into contracts with them. They're not your friends. JFL

I'm a good person
Says the guy who spams the forum with demonic summoning threads, encourages people towards satanism, and has a discord for this shit to recruit young and dumb users.

KEK

I'm sure I'm a better person than you.
Whatever you say, demon lover.

I think your evil
I don't think you understand the meaning of that word.

OP is quite possibly the most retarded user I have ever seen, i wouldn’t bother wasting time speaking to him with actual arguments because he’s as dumb as a brick wall and will never address any of them.
I'm not interested in arguing with him. I'm discouraging the shit he's trying to do on the sub.

This nigga said he’d curse me and then asked for a pic of my face, date of birth, and location so he could actually curse me jfl
What a dumb nigger. Calls me evil, yet wants to dox you to "curse" you.

What a fucking joke. :feelsclown:

I'm not interested in arguing with him. I'm discouraging the shit he's trying to do on the sub.
Good on ya for trying but he’s never gonna let up. You can go any other blackpill/incel forum and you’ll find this cunt spamming his shit threads everywhere

He used to be banned here for attacking everyone that wouldn’t believe his bullshit threads, then he made the most obvious alt you’ve seen righter after the ban with the EXACT same threads on the occult. This nigga wasn’t even trying to hide it but still denied he was an alt when I called him out on it.

His alt @el brujo got banned too soon enough but because of “muh ban forgiveness :soy: :soy::soy:“ we’re back to square one with this shit

You're spamming the forum with this shit. You're the one bugging everyone else about this and disturbing our peace.

Says the guy who spams the forum with demonic summoning threads, encourages people towards satanism, and has a discord for this shit to recruit young and dumb users.

KEK

There is nothing evil about demonolatry, and I'm not a demonolater. I primarily study hoodoo. My magick threads are not spam. They are actually helpful.

KEK

How am I evil?

That piece of shit has been harassing me for months, and following me around the site. There is nothing innocent about him. He's an evil piece of shit

I don't fuck with, or bully anyone one this site. I'm a good person. I know I'm a better person than you

Acion

Cult Leader​

★★
JoinedJul 25, 2022Posts4,605Online25d 2h 38m

Narcissism Spectrum Test​

Results:​

Result chart

Your narcissism is very low.

Acion

Cult Leader​

★★
JoinedJul 25, 2022Posts4,605Online25d 2h 40m

Dark Triad Test​

Your results:​

YouPopulation Average
Result chart

This makes you 21.17% Lighter than the average person.

@based_meme

[IMG alt="Animecel2D"]https://incels.is/cdn-cgi/mirage/7722a2d92771b0dd006166b9ed128ebc1a46edd496d48ca85fd2f5b0b5e20194/1280/data/avatars/l/3/3107.jpg?1667466272[/IMG]

Animecel2D

Hee ho!​

★★★★★
JoinedJan 29, 2018Posts100,646Online639d 2h 38m
Today at 1:20 PM
You are ignoring content by this member.
That doesn't give you the right to harass me. You would never dare say those things in my face
I don’t give a shit about having the right to harass you or not, I’ll just harass you anyway because your an annoying retarded piece of shit. And on the same note, you wouldn’t spout yourself garbage occult crap in public either

Quote Reply

Azazel cuz I used to play Binding of Isaac
He definitely help me get a gf
Azazel InfoBox

Thank fuck. :feelskek:
I had finished posting my demon summoning guides by the time you decided to bother me like the male karen you are. You are spirituality ignorant. Stay the fuck out of my threads.