Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 12-16 is the most attractive age for foids

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
If you don't realize this, you are bluepilled as fuck and low T.

Even ugly foids look good at that age. Nothing is more attractive than youth. It's when women are at their most feminine in their life.

Last edited:
u will never krempie that young pussy

They don't really seem feminine before 16 because they don't have bust developed yet.

Best range is 16-22

Last edited:
71EA26D7 5DC5 4542 AF85 D9316BE46EB7

They don't really seem feminine before 16 because they don't have bust developed yet.

Best range is 16-22
based. i feel the same way

I have never been attracted to a foid older than 27.

15 to 21 is the prime age for a foid imo

15/16-22/23 imo

what even is this tread?

Based and true.

It's also when just be first theory is most maximizable as after 16 most of them are whores already

I don't think that's true and I wouldn't want to associate in any way shape or form with girls of that age even if that was true.

I already did retard, here's the link to something similar to this

You have greycel in your signature so I called you that since a more known user already has something similar to your name.

Change your signature

You have greycel in your signature so I called you that since a more known user already has something similar to your name.

Change your signature
I'll change it when I feel like it

14-24 is foids most attractive age range in my view.

Best age is 6-12 IM NOT INTO 18 YEAR OLD MILFS I WANT THAT PRIME AGE KINDERGARTEN PUSSY SEND ME YOUR DISCORD, LOCATION AND IDENTIFICATION IF YOU AGREE IM A GLOWNIGGER CIA CUCK SEND ME EVERYTHING I HAVE A SURPRISE VISIT FOR YOU I WILL GIVE YOU PRIME AGE FOIDS :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:(In a video game)
sounds reasonable and not suspicious at all :bigbrain:

Best range is 16-22
Breasts start growing after menstruation, usually around 12 y.o. but for some girls it's even earlier, like 10 y.o.

Very important thread/topic for sub 5 men

Best range is 16-22
It depends. These are 13 y.o. girls.

Uhod 800x600

Le Hoang Bao Tran Uoneo 07