Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I fakecel for not supporting pedophilia and violence against children?

Ihatemylife123

Ihatemylife123

limicel
★★★
I read a bunch of threads here about the perfect age of foids (which the majority here said 12-16) and threads about the Texas school shooting victims and Riley Whitelaw ( the Walgreens victim) am I a fakecel for not supporting both things?

That has nothing to do with inceldom

I read a bunch of threads here about the perfect age of foids (which the majority here said 12-16) and threads about the Texas school shooting victims and Riley Whitelaw ( the Walgreens victim) am I a fakecel for not supporting both things?
No you are not, ignore the retards

If you want to stay on this forum, it's better if you get used to the evil comments. They are very [UWSL]frequent here.[/UWSL]

Go back to Reddit, queer.

You should ascend by fucking your mom
She is 60, and I don't find boomers attractive. Why would you post about being a little faggot queer boy who is offended by the things he (you might be a foid) sees on an incel forum?

She is 60, and I don't find boomers attractive. Why would you post about being a little faggot queer boy who is offended by the things he (you might be a foid) sees on an incel forum?
Does your mommy still breastfeed you with her saggy dried out mommy milkers?:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

yes this makes you fakecel. gtfo

What retards? Everyone's agreeing :feelsseriously:
Agreeing with who? Not everyone wants to fuck 12 yr olds and not everyone is into the normgroid on normgroid violence.

The edgelord basement dwellers are on their own in this forum and anything that glows too hard is subject to punishment.

Agreeing with who? Not everyone wants to fuck 12 yr olds and not everyone is into the normgroid on normgroid violence.

The edgelord basement dwellers are on their own in this forum and anything that glows too hard is subject to punishment.
Agreeing with you.
Even on the post op is talking about (mostly) everyone was disagreeing with the pedos

Those things are completely separate questions from being incel or not.

But yes you are profoundly braindead and bluepilled for equating attraction to 12-16 yr olds with pedophilia and caring about some blonde slut getting her throat slit in a walgreens

What's your favorite manga?

I don't support violence of any kind but i support relationships with foids that passed puberty >16 y old :feelsLSD:

Post puberty is not pedophilia nigger

Post puberty is not pedophilia nigger
If the human brain is still developing during the teen years and unable to make mature decisions, there are adults that prey on them for being so gullible, then what do you call that you dumb ape?

No but that makes you a PUSSYcel, GrAYcel