Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 11 Years Old is When Western Foids Lose Their Innocence and They All Become Whores

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I remember it well.

This Italian white girl was talking to me in 5th grade on the playground.

She told me how some kid is an "a**hole" and how the teacher is such a "middle aged b*****."

I was thinking to myself how could she say these things? I had never even heard these words before and how could she talk that way about our classmate and teacher.

In the same 5th grade class this spic girl was talking about how she was a model. During the computer lab her and her Dominican friend (she was like Colombian or something) were on MySpace looking at pictures of Daddy Yankee saying how hot he was shirtless.

It is a scientific fact that girl's mature faster than boys (by a few years but I believe even though they mature faster they hit a ceiling quick which men never do (men keep maturing through life, women retard around 16-21).

Yet at 11 years old western foids are all whores for sure.

I remember I was talking to this boy I was kind of frenemies with (some days I'd like him and we'd be friendly other days we couldn't stand each other).

We were talking about girls in the class and I told him the name of one of the girls I like. He told me she's a "slut" and that's she's already had sex with multiple boys.

I was thinking what? Slut?

I had to ask my dad after class what a slut was. He told me something like a "dirty woman."

@currycel I told you I was going to make the thread and here it is. Out the window your "innocent high school girl" nonsense goes.

daddy-yankee-2017-cr-Cartel-Records-billboard-1548.jpg

once again light skinned "caucasian" latinos and cubans are 99% of the latino fuck boys

all the amerindians at 5'4 are worker bees like asians

100% @Zesto has an amerindian head and face with a white body at 5'11

this thread takes me back to middle school. Potent suicide fuel.

Elliot Rodger's hatred of high school/ middle school women is some of the most beautiful anger I've ever seen. His "purifier" schtick was something he truly felt in his heart. A cleanser of evil. If only he could've done moRE.

this thread takes me back to middle school. Potent suicide fuel.
Elliot Rodger's hatred of high school/ middle school women is some of the most beautiful anger I've ever seen. His "purifier" schtick was something he truly felt in his heart. A cleanser of evil. If only he could've done moRE.

@fukmylyf @FukkenLoser

Funny for both of the "fuks" to join my thread. Here is another story I should've included but just remembered.

I remember this same girl made our teacher cry after she announced to the class it's her birthday and she turned 40 and the girl told her "wow the big 4.0. huh, how does it feel knowing you're not young anymore?"

The teacher ran out of the room sobbing and another teacher came and was talking to her trying to calm her down in an empty classroom.

It was like 15 minutes before she regained her composure.

Of course that teacher was a western roastie whore and I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for her. Not even when I was a kid all I could think of how retarded she was. (I couldn't understand why, back then I just thought this is stupid, what's wrong with that age).

It's only now that I realize she was weeping that her days on Chad's Cock Carousel have come to an end.

daddy-yankee-2017-cr-Cartel-Records-billboard-1548.jpg

once again light skinned "caucasian" latinos and cubans are 99% of the latino fuck boys

all the amerindians at 5'4 are worker bees like asians

100% @Zesto has an amerindian head and face with a white body at 5'11

@WillyBlogAndFriends

Uhh3

I look like an East Asian boy with a Mongoloid face (because I am Asian).

Don't know where this "Amerindian head" business is coming from.

@fukmylyf @FukkenLoser

Funny for both of the "fuks" to join my thread. Here is another story I should've included but just remembered.

I remember this same girl made our teacher cry after she announced to the class it's her birthday and she turned 40 and the girl told her "wow the big 4.0. huh, how does it feel knowing you're not young anymore?"

The teacher ran out of the room sobbing and another teacher came and was talking to her trying to calm her down in an empty classroom.

It was like 15 minutes before she regained her composure.

Of course that teacher was a western roastie whore and I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for her. Not even when I was a kid all I could think of how retarded she was. (I couldn't understand why, back then I just thought this is stupid, what's wrong with that age).

It's only now that I realize she was weeping that her days on Chad's Cock Carousel have come to an end.

@WillyBlogAndFriends

View attachment 63537

I look like an East Asian boy with a Mongoloid face (because I am Asian).

Don't know where this "Amerindian head" business is coming from.

pics or gtfo bc u obv are recognizable as a spic

c65b31be3cfa28ede6734f4a7d6a0ab9.png

It is a scientific fact that girl's mature faster than boys (by a few years but I believe even though they mature faster they hit a ceiling quick which men never do (men keep maturing through life, women retard around 16-21).
This might be the highest IQ sentence ive read in all day.

tfw you didn't just miss out on the high school experience but the middle school experience on top of it

tfw you didn't just miss out on the high school experience but the middle school experience on top of it

Shocked5

The tail end of the elementary school . . .

Would wait 23 years (nearly 24) for Nihonese waifu before western miniskank 12 years ago.

Happy6

>Italian
>white
pick one

@currycel I told you I was going to make the thread and here it is. Out the window your "innocent high school girl" nonsense goes.

I maintain that there are still middle/high school females who are innocent, bc

1) Yes they might say "he's hot", doesn't mean they are sluts. We say females are hot, doesn't mean we've fucked.

2) boys saying x girl is a slut: maybe she is. Doesn't mean all the girls are. By their 20s it is impossible to have an innocent relationship. Whereas in middle school all except a handful are innocent.

3) this is the western world. I grew up in curryland, where girls don't talk about sex or boys till late HS.