Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The news and foids

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
The mainstream jew media really pisses me off

I don't watch the news however my mother watches it on the living room TV

There are 3 big news channels in my country and she flicked between 2

On one channel it was a foid mother crying about how her daughter was killed by some guy, she called men beasts and wanted harsher restrictions placed on men

On another channel it was discussing males doing sexual violence to foids and how men need to step up to say its not cool and it had a hotline for foids in these situations

That is seriously what is news now and it pisses me of alot, no point participating in a society that demonises me and gives me no sex

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,” :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Notice how it doesn't say women or people

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,” :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Notice how it doesn't say women or people
:feelzez:

Nothing we can do anyway, they chose an asshole and then he kills them, my mother thinks it should stop but you cant have a perfect utopia, all you can do is make decisions in your life and act accordingly, I dont really have to do any of that though since I dont have much of a life

Because women can and do make terrible combatants, there are natural exceptions, of course, but exceptions only prove the rule due to the very nature of exceptions.
Men must step in to take charge and fix this whole world before it's too late as the women inadvertently ruin it not only for us but for themselves as well.

thats why watch MAM mainstream alternate medias might be controlled opposition

:feelzez:

Nothing we can do anyway, they chose an asshole and then he kills them, my mother thinks it should stop but you cant have a perfect utopia, all you can do is make decisions in your life and act accordingly, I dont really have to do any of that though since I dont have much of a life
Yeah, consequences of their own doings. We could drop dead and no one would care. Yesterday while i was in my yard i heard a foid voice from the street saying "alright, just dont hit me anymore please" NOT my fucking business, why did she married him.
Because women can and do make terrible combatants, there are natural exceptions, of course, but exceptions only prove the rule due to the very nature of exceptions.
Men must step in to take charge and fix this whole world before it's too late as the women inadvertently ruin it not only for us but for themselves as well.
I gave up on this world the same way this world gave up on me, tbh i dont care for what happens.

Yeah, my low IQ parents always wanted me to watch le news because muh you have to know whats happening around the world. I dont have to do shit. Only thing i have to do is to die

On one channel it was a foid mother crying about how her daughter was killed by some guy, she called men beasts and wanted harsher restrictions placed on men

On another channel it was discussing males doing sexual violence to foids and how men need to step up to say its not cool and it had a hotline for foids in these situations

That is seriously what is news now and it pisses me of alot, no point participating in a society that demonises me and gives me no sex
Bruh! Chadstralia used to bully Curries in Cricket, they still did a few months ago, lol. Mofos were such unlikable cunts when I was a kid. How have they turned into such cucks?

Anyway, the world can rot for all I care. Don't biological experts argue foids being (unreasonably) choosy makes the society a 'better' place? They see us males as mere lab rats to observe and study our sufferings. Fuck them.

Yeah, consequences of their own doings. We could drop dead and no one would care. Yesterday while i was in my yard i heard a foid voice from the street saying "alright, just dont hit me anymore please" NOT my fucking business, why did she married him.

I gave up on this world the same way this world gave up on me, tbh i dont care for what happens.
Fair enough. I only wish that we had been born either in a different world or simply born different. And if neither is to be granted, then give us the decency of not being born at all. Not to suffer for our poor genetics that we never choose and can never change. That is the simple truth of the world and blackpill. The things you don't choose, the things you can't choose, are the ones that will decide the most in your life.

Yesterday while i was in my yard i heard a foid voice from the street saying "alright, just dont hit me anymore please" NOT my fucking business, why did she married him.
Lol yeah, cucks would want you to get involved, the best case scenario nothing happens (theres nothing we can do anyway) and worst case scenario you are dead from the confrontation, something in between would probably happen and its stupid
Me too, I hope all the people I went to high school with die in a semi painful way

Fair enough. I only wish that we had been born either in a different world or simply born different. And if neither is to be granted, then give us the decency of not being born at all. Not to suffer for our poor genetics that we never choose and can never change. That is the simple truth of the world and blackpill. The things you don't choose, the things you can't choose, are the ones that will decide the most in your life.
I agree

The things you don't choose, the things you can't choose, are the ones that will decide the most in your life.
Yeah, this life isnt suited or worth living for guys like us. Sadly theres no alternative. I wish something like Matrix or SAO was real, i would deep dive into fantasy in a heartbeat and never come back.

Lol yeah, cucks would want you to get involved, the best case scenario nothing happens (theres nothing we can do anyway) and worst case scenario you are dead from the confrontation, something in between would probably happen and its stupid
Its really stupid move, you get involved in others problems,. risk to get beaten up or get in trouble with police, and she will go back to him in less than a day. White knights are the stupidest creatures alive.

Yeah, this life isnt suited or worth living for guys like us. Sadly theres no alternative. I wish something like Matrix or SAO was real, i would deep dive into fantasy in a heartbeat and never come back.
I often wish for some sort of Isekaipill to be real or reincarnation so that when we pass, we can, at the very least, ascend into a better world for us poor inkwell souls who have been given the worst cards in life. I doubt this will be the case, however.

There is some hope in the future regarding advanced VR and AI, but that will most likely be a form of coping as they will be expensive and controlled by the government and corporations who own them. But what can an inkwell really do? We have limited options, to say the least.

There is some hope in the future regarding advanced VR and AI, but that will most likely be a form of coping as they will be expensive and controlled by the government and corporations who own them. But what can an inkwell really do? We have limited options, to say the least.
One day it will be possible but not in our lifetimes most likely. Like you said, government and foids and sjws will try to ruin it for sure. God forbid you have fun on your own.

Mainstream news is literally just feminist/globohomo propaganda at this point.

Lol, I walk by the TV and at a glance I see on the news is a feminist rally to stop sexism FML :feelshaha:

Yeah, my low IQ parents always wanted me to watch le news because muh you have to know whats happening around the world. I dont have to do shit. Only thing i have to do is to die
Nah browsing this forum is worth living for :feelsLSD:

This happened to me too

stop funding it plz leechmaxxed kikecel :feelsUgh:

yeah i read your post when i saw it in the whats new section, this shit is everywhere and stupid
Why if I can’t get pussy I’ll make sure most males have to suffer with me

Maybe women don’t want y’all because of your weirdo personalities and victim mentality -a woman

Imagine if a Black person killed her daughter and she called for harsher restrictions to be placed on Sub-Saharan Africans. It's only acceptable when the target is males in general.

Maybe women don’t want y’all because of your weirdo personalities and victim mentality -a woman

Funny how a toilet goes out of her way to make an account here to shame men for not having any female attention. The fact that she named the account "Alphamale" (as if any Blackpillers believe in "Alpha males") is extra hilarious to me.

Go Away GIF

The news for the most part is full of funny events to laugh at

I haven't watched a TV for 15 years now.

What pathetic, cucked, gynocentric society we live in. Was it local or national news?

What pathetic, cucked, gynocentric society we live in. Was it local or national news?
National news for the entire country, stuff like it is on daily actually, yeah its pretty bad lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back