Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 1000 posts

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
It took me some time because I had to studymaxx ngl. And I did not feel comfortable posting during my first few months here.

When I see posters with 3k-10k posts who joined last September, I feel brutally postcountmogged :lul:

Is postmaxxing a good indicator of higher T levels ?

Congrats opie

You have done well laborer.

4098943 MALVOIUN 7

Once you get to 2k your test levels skyrocket.

Mine were naturally high (Genetically modified Gorilla)

What matters is how memorable and High IQ some of your posts are, if you can be a recognizable face, that matters more than becoming Ritalincel or FastBannanaCEO pewpew.

Last edited:
You lifemog me brutally, brothER

What matters is how memorable and High IQ some of your posts are, if you can he a recognizable face, that matters more than becoming Ritalincel or FastBannanaCEO pewpew.
@FastBananaCEO

What matters is how memorable and High IQ some of your posts are, if you can he a recognizable face, that matters more than becoming Ritalincel or FastBannanaCEO pewpew.
brutal shit @FastBananaCEO

What matters is how memorable and High IQ some of your posts are, if you can be a recognizable face, that matters more than becoming Ritalincel or FastBannanaCEO pewpew.
Brutal gimmickpill

You have done well laborer.

View attachment 212705

Once you get to 2k your test levels skyrocket.

Mine were naturally high (Genetically modified Gorilla)

I notice you are one of the users mentioned in my post ngl

I don't know if my posts are memorable, I'd be happy to hear feedback about this.
From you, I remember the debate between @PPEcel and you brutally almamatermogging the entire forum JFL

You lifemog me brutally, brothER

As soon as you join .co, it is equally over for you with 10 or 10k posts ngl

Last edited:
cope

postmaxx = statusmaxx

cope

postmaxx = statusmaxx
Having a memorable impression with your posts or actions can be significantly more impactful.

Look at @Sans's Youtube channel or @ThoughtfulCel in general pewpew.

nice man good job

Having a memorable impression with your posts or actions can be significantly more impactful.

Look at @Sans's Youtube channel or @ThoughtfulCel in general pewpew.
though sans was trannymaxxed so it doesn't matter anymore might as well be jewish, the gorilla gimmick isn't as good as loli gimmick imo the gorrila is overrated not the user but adding gorilla images

though sans was trannymaxxed so it doesn't matter anymore might as well be jewish, the gorilla gimmick isn't as good as loli gimmick imo the gorrila is overrated not the user but adding gorilla images
I know he's a tranny, but I can't help but to respect someone who made this:

It's beautiful pewpew
Tenor 10

congrats man,i have 90 more posts to go