Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 1000 posts in 3 DAYS! New LDARing record!

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
I should honestly be part of the Guinness world records right now. I have successfully made 1000 comments in only 3 days of posting. This has to be a new LDARing record, and no, they're not "spam" but actually legit posts related to inceldom, the blackpill, and hypergamy.

Wonipod

Gambler would have been proud

You'll surpass the top poster at this rate.

Are you a NEET?

I am proud of you boyo

Just make sure to snipe me while you're at it ;)
This forum has to become your life for 3 days if you want to achieve that. Most people here would get bored though

keep going until you're top poster

Heavens... and I thought I had a problem posting here

WtF, well good for you I guess, if this helps you coping I guess is a valid goal, cheers mate :feelsokman:

Jesus fuck, I've been here since november 8 and I only got 500 posts

wow it is truly over for you in every way possible

if the calculations are correct, you should be able to overtake @Kointo in 80 days

This guy posts on everything. He is delusional and needs to get a life.

You sure shut up the Junecel haterz good job

Mogs me. I deserve a Bronze after you and @Kointo tbh.

All shitposts

Neat. Good job I suppose

You seriously need to find something better to do with your time

h-how? lebanesecel. are you Muslimcel too? JazakAllahu kharyn if so. i pray for pious wife every day inshaAllah.

h-how? lebanesecel. are you Muslimcel too? JazakAllahu kharyn if so. i pray for pious wife every day inshaAllah.
Fuck your people.

bithnillah you will answer to this apostasy on the day of recompense. may Allah guide you.
ISIS scum.

Inshallah your people will rot in hell (with the Jews).

ISIS scum.

Inshallah your people will rot in hell (with the Jews).
how am I IS? i havent ever been in IS so idk what youre talking about. I am a Muslim though. and anyway, any Muslim who sins will eventually be admitted into Jannah inshaAllah assuming their Tawheed was correct the entire time.

unlike the disbelievers, there will be no such mercy that Allah shows towards the Muslims. truly, may you be guided.

how am I IS? i havent ever been in IS so idk what youre talking about. I am a Muslim though. and anyway, any Muslim who sins will eventually be admitted into Jannah inshaAllah assuming their Tawheed was correct the entire time.

unlike the disbelievers, there will be no such mercy that Allah shows towards the Muslims. truly, may you be guided.
Ik for a fact you supported IS and got arrested for IS videos.

Ik for a fact you supported IS and got arrested for IS videos.
that was a long time ago. and that still doesnt mean i support IS, otherwise i would be in prison for max 15 years (supporting a Foreign Terrorist Organization designated by the U.S. Department of Defense). I've done no such thing. only thing the government can do is surveill me more (lul).

in the end the Ummah will be victorious no matter what. this is the word of Allah swt. the war is taken in turns, and the final outcome will belong to the Muslims.

that was a long time ago. and that still doesnt mean i support IS, otherwise i would be in prison for max 15 years (supporting a Foreign Terrorist Organization designated by the U.S. Department of Defense). I've done no such thing. only thing the government can do is surveill me more (lul).

in the end the Ummah will be victorious no matter what. this is the word of Allah swt. the war is taken in turns, and the final outcome will belong to the Muslims.
The Christians will expel the satanic Jews and their Islamic dog masters. The only Muslims that might have some sort of salvation would be the Shia ones.

I could make 5000 posts in 3 days if I wanted to, My LDAR levelz during summer holidays are off the charts, but I have to obsess about my disgusting subuman face on discord and look for surgery advice and just sit here depressed and sad and happy and sad.

Well done on LDARing though, but you are still a newfag, let's see if you can stick it out for 6+months like most of us.

Dailly reminder of what happened to the Ummah at the peak of the caliphates power

"Shariah will save us broooo"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Drop the act, You people are just as cucked as Christians and Hindu's lmao

Well done on LDARing though, but you are still a newfag, let's see if you can stick it out for 6+months like most of us
I hope he does that. It would be interesting to see.

Dailly reminder of what happened to the Ummah at the peak of the caliphates power

"Shariah will save us broooo"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Drop the act, You people are just as cucked as Christians and Hindu's lmao

muh "look at this historical event where people died. you are weak! tee hee!" copecels btfo tbh.

muh "look at this historical event where people died. you are weak! tee hee!" copecels btfo tbh.
Muslims will always be slaves to the Jews.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back