Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 1000 posts in 3 DAYS! New LDARing record!

You claim you mog a 4/10+ and he is a chad given his age
Oh most definitely. I am a 5/10 minimum during the day, but I'm only 5'8 which reduces me to a 3.

Muslims are pedos lmao. Go back to fucking 9 year old Aisha

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

That's funny coming from a Christian, priests have been fucking thousands of kids and are still doing it. :lul::lul: It's over for Christiancels.

Oh most definitely. I am a 5/10 minimum during the day, but I'm only 5'8 which reduces me to a 3.
Fucking fakecel, if you think your height lowers you by three than that guys 6'2 height should raise him up to chad levels if he wasn't already chad

That's funny coming from a Christian, priests have been fucking thousands of kids and are still doing it. :lul::lul: It's over for Christiancels.
Giga cope. Go marry your 9 year old cousin boyo

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Fucking fakecel, if you think your height lowers you by three than that guys 6'2 height should raise him up to chad levels if he wasn't already chad
Cope. Anything 6 foot 2 and above = you add/remove 0 points

Better go to Saudi Arabia and marry your beloved Aisha!

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I would take you with me, but I wouldn't want you to rape any kids like priests do. It's over for Christiancels. :lul::lul:

I would take you with me, but I wouldn't want you to rape any kids like priests do. It's over for Christiancels. :lul::lul:

Just have marriage with the 9 year old cousin man!!! And also you're rewarded with 72 virgins in heaven! Go ER in the name of MuhammaChad.

Just have marriage with the 9 year old cousin man!!! And also you're rewarded with 72 virgins in heaven! Go ER in the name of MuhammaChad.

It's Chadullah. Can't even use the right terms, you're pathetic. :lul::lul: It's ogre for you boyo.

Lol goyim animals cant handle without arguing about which type of judaism is superior.

Cope, Judaism and Christianity have been corrupted beyond repair. It's over for People of the Bookcels.

Cope, Judaism and Christianity have been corrupted beyond repair. It's over for People of the Bookcels.
Cope.

Sunni Muslims will always be dogs for the Jews. Haha.

Cope.

Sunni Muslims will always be dogs for the Jews. Haha.

Low IQcel strikes again. Just lol. Jews are superior to Christians though, I'll give you that.

Low IQcel strikes again. Just lol. Jews are superior to Christians though, I'll give you that.
Enjoy getting anally fucked by Zionists kek...

Go Assad.

You lebaneses are the biggest dogs in the region. First your ppl went for israel side,now it is for iran and assad side,2 psychopathic states. Your country doesnt exist since the early 80s,all is ruled by tribes and militants
It never even began for Israel. You were never a nation before 1948.

:lul:

Enjoy getting anally fucked by Zionists kek...

Go Assad.
Confirmed low IQcel. Zionists want you to hate Assad. :lul: Just lol at this retarded christiancel.
Inshallah,fuck this life

100 israeli war planes enter “lebanon” airspace each week,your country is a fucking illusion
Preach. His country is a big joke.
It never even began for Israel. You were never a nation before 1948.

:lul:
Low IQcel. The world panders to Israel. Israel was slowly but surely built in 1918 when they bought small pieces of land in Palestine.

Confirmed low IQcel. Zionists want you to hate Assad. :lul: Just lol at this retarded christiancel.

Preach. His country is a big joke.

Low IQcel. The world panders to Israel. Israel was slowly but surely built in 1918 when they bought small pieces of land in Palestine.
Are you a Sunni cel?

Because I like Assad, even though his father technically fought against the Christians in Lebanon.
What do you think I think of Assad and why would you say that? I sure as hell like his father now though.

What do you think I think of Assad and why would you say that? I sure as hell like his father now though.
I just wanna use him against the Jews. When the Jews are gone we can focus on fucking up all the Islamic world, Shia or Sunni.

I just wanna use him against the Jews. When the Jews are gone we can focus on fucking up all the Islamic world, Shia or Sunni.

I don't want the Jews gone. What makes you think I would?

Ofc you like assad,its him or isis/jihadists. And they will behade all the last christians left inside their lands.
ISIS backs Israel.

Assad wont do shit vs israel without help from his pappy putin,assad is a chicken which can only slaughter his own ppl
That is Jewish propaganda.

you and that other guy who spams all that weird crap in his own thread are idols.

Jfl at the state of this thread.

Low iq neeks

Damn i missed this thread. You niggas really arguing about fucking Isreal and Middle East?

Its not that hard...Chadew >>> Islamcels

sayonara OP it was nice knowing you