Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 100% of Normie Advice is moving the Goalpost.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Just about all the advice given to incels is some version of moving the goal posts. An incel is never good enough in his given state, even if he is healthy, able-bodied and employed. Instead the advice-givers always tell him that something else has to happen before he can become worthy of a girlfriend: Graduate from high school; graduate from college; get your first adult job; turn 25; turn 30. Yet when an incel reaches one of these stages and the mysterious girlfriend fails to materialize, the advice-givers tell him that something else has to happen. After a few rounds of the goal post moving, the incel begins to wonder if the people advising him are not acting in good faith, even if they are his friends or parents. This also shows that the advisers don't value the incel's time. Life is fleeting, and the incel needs a girlfriend NOW, TODAY. Sexual relationships are not some science fiction-like project set in the indefinite future, like in the neighborhood of colonizing Mars

Br0 just wait until your 90 br0 itll come br0

They want you too keep being part of the system, if all beta males and incels dropped out of society or roped the system would collapse.

Sexual relationships are not some science fiction-like project set in the indefinite future, like in the neighborhood of colonizing Mars

Indeed. It's something that should happen spontaneously. If it never happened to you, that means it's over. It's as simple as that.

Even if you get some wife because of your money and job later on, it will never be any love in that, it's just some pragmatical arrangement just like in the past, only that back then you at least got a young virgin to betabuxx in arranged marriage, while now you get a used roastie that will divorce you.

Just about all the advice given to incels is some version of moving the goal posts. An incel is never good enough in his given state, even if he is healthy, able-bodied and employed. Instead the advice-givers always tell him that something else has to happen before he can become worthy of a girlfriend: Graduate from high school; graduate from college; get your first adult job; turn 25; turn 30. Yet when an incel reaches one of these stages and the mysterious girlfriend fails to materialize, the advice-givers tell him that something else has to happen. After a few rounds of the goal post moving, the incel begins to wonder if the people advising him are not acting in good faith, even if they are his friends or parents. This also shows that the advisers don't value the incel's time. Life is fleeting, and the incel needs a girlfriend NOW, TODAY. Sexual relationships are not some science fiction-like project set in the indefinite future, like in the neighborhood of colonizing Mars
High IQ.

there are only 4 real advices that you can give to a sexually undesirable male
  1. go to the gym, get below 15% bodyfat
  2. moneymaxx so you can have a surgeon cut your subhuman face open and rearrange its bones
  3. NTmaxx, try to be as social and outgoing as humanly possible
If all else fails, 4. Cope until rope

You're right, normie advice just boils down to moving the goalpost and telling you to just learn to live with emotional deprivation. If they were being honest and legit trying to help you, they'd help you find good copes.
They want you too keep being part of the system, if all beta males and incels dropped out of society or roped the system would collapse.
This, it's all bullshit.

if you're not dead, it's like you're not even trying
you'll have a lot of time to get a gf after dying, now focus on living

I hope so too

I stopped giving a shit about "improving" myself years ago, especially trying to "fit in" to try and be more social or try to get a girlfriend.

Why the fuck should I need to be different, the stupid normie advice is memes at this point, like as if we don't put effort in. Like I'm done being nice and a doormat, I'm not putting up with selfie greedy cunts anymore who want my help for something but don't date me or have sex with me in return.

Whilst females don't have to put ANY effort in, not shower, not dress nice, more importantly be a total fucking bitch with a loud obnoxious mouth screaming and shouting in an argument on a daily basis. The truth is this sort of female gets laid and we don't.

High IQ. In modern western world nobody has any rule about how to socialize but they want you to socialize. Most of the relations that do happen, happen in workplaces or other social gatherings. But if you are a low tier male and you approach you are a "creep" and if you don't bother you are a "neckbeard". Fucking cunts... Everyone.

Br0 just wait until your 90 br0 itll come br0
br0 just keep asking out the same foid for 43 years br0 it will come br00o00o0o0o0

It's done to silence us. That's all. They know their advice is garbage but they want us to accept servitude & subjugation silently.
br0 just keep asking out the same foid for 43 years br0 it will come br00o00o0o0o0 View attachment 100401

Can't. He'd be done for sexual harassment & coercion now by dyke feminist heterophobic misandrists & chad chasing leftist heterosexuals.
High IQ. In modern western world nobody has any rule about how to socialize but they want you to socialize. Most of the relations that do happen, happen in workplaces or other social gatherings. But if you are a low tier male and you approach you are a "creep" and if you don't bother you are a "neckbeard". Fucking cunts... Everyone.

Based. Damned if you. Damned if you don't.

I stopped giving a shit about "improving" myself years ago, especially trying to "fit in" to try and be more social or try to get a girlfriend.

Why the fuck should I need to be different, the stupid normie advice is memes at this point, like as if we don't put effort in. Like I'm done being nice and a doormat, I'm not putting up with selfie greedy cunts anymore who want my help for something but don't date me or have sex with me in return.

Whilst females don't have to put ANY effort in, not shower, not dress nice, more importantly be a total fucking bitch with a loud obnoxious mouth screaming and shouting in an argument on a daily basis. The truth is this sort of female gets laid and we don't.

Yes bro. Exactly this.

They believe they're entitled to your efforts whilst condemning your request for equal reciprocation. They believe you should be there for them but they won't do the same for you. You complain about being nice all the time & they'll brand you a nice guy neck beard who only larped as nice to get pussy failing to take into account that there's no such thing as a free lunch which applies equally to them as well. They're narcissistic supremacists. Incel tears know this which is why they're calling us chads. In any revolution they'll always be peasants who side with the peasant hating aristocrats thinking they'll get some bread crumbs.

Last edited:
br0 just keep asking out the same foid for 43 years br0 it will come br00o00o0o0o0 View attachment 100401
Br0 yea br0 just orbit her until she's 90 br0; done with the cock carousel and been around more cock than a jock strap br0 see br0 anything is possible if you don't give up br0 br0 br0 BBBBBbbbbbRRRR00000

the incel begins to wonder if the people advising him are not acting in good faith, even if they are his friends or parents. This also shows that the advisers don't value the incel's time.
YES this is what I have been saying, the majority of people in life do not give two shits about you, this includes family. And they only speak when it benefits them whether it be emotionally or some other way. I've had to learn this the hard way more than once, unless you know someone from this forum irl we're in this by ourselves.

YES this is what I have been saying, the majority of people in life do not give two shits about you, this includes family. And they only speak when it benefits them whether it be emotionally or some other way. I've had to learn this the hard way more than once, unless you know someone from this forum irl we're in this by ourselves.

Oh no the best part is when after you've done all of that, after you've followed every bit of advice they have to offer, only at the end do they straight up admit that you're ugly. They'll use euphamisms like "maybe you should focus on yourself" or "your obsession with getting a gf is what makes you creepy" but at the end of the day you know what it means. Any other male only needs to put in less than 10% of all the work you've put in yet they can easily acquire a girlfriend. At that point something's going to kick in and you're going to realise you've been played, you were just a dog chasing a stick. It's at this point where you realize nothing is wrong with you, something is wrong with everyone else, everyone else is selfish, superficial and shallow and when you realize it, the normies will hate you. They will hate you because they can't shove that problem under a rug, they will hate you because they can no longer control you, but most of all, they will hate you because you realized that they are the problem, they are the villains. This is the first step of the blackpill...

All of life is a carrot on a stick bullshit.

Mr. Sheqelstein gave out some unpayable mortgages to some inbreeds and crashed the whole economy. Don’t worry, the Nigger in Chief bailed them out with billions of tax payer money. All this did was ruin the financial future of a whole generation, but who cares about that? Boomers gotta have their social security. :forcedsmile:

Most people are working their lives and health away for the slim chance that they can live comfortably for a few years before they die.

The youngest generation now probably has zero chance of owning a home or retiring comfortably. Most will be working tempt jobs flipping burgers and the employers will require Master degrees to do that.

Boomers fucked themselves, imagine working 50 years and now your dick is shriveled up and your wife looks like a tub of “I can’t believe it’s not butter”. Your kids are probably flaming faggots or radical feminist communist kike lovers from public school indoctrination with no future. Boomers are going to see everything they love destroyed and all this happened just because their parents told them not to be degenerate and they decided not to listen and rebel.

My boomer mother doesn’t understand why everything is so politically and socially fucked up and expensive now. Totally delusional to her generations fuck ups.

Last edited:
Yes bro meanwhile all female needs to do is "just exist" no improvements needed and men need to accommodate to her every need

Oh no the best part is when after you've done all of that, after you've followed every bit of advice they have to offer, only at the end do they straight up admit that you're ugly. They'll use euphamisms like "maybe you should focus on yourself" or "your obsession with getting a gf is what makes you creepy"

Indeed. I read the same advices over and over again on all forums. Never will a female get such advices, only men. It is always the same. They repeat this nonsense like a broken record.

Once you hit your late 20s and finished looksmaxing/moneymaxing your only options are fat single mothers. You can't find a qt virgin wife that is 5 years younger than you like in the past.

Indeed. I read the same advices over and over again on all forums. Never will a female get such advices, only men. It is always the same. They repeat this nonsense like a broken record.
It will never end..

Sexual attractiveness is the only goalpost that matters. Your job, personality, hobbies, skills, etc are all like miscellaneous features on a car. Your looks are the engine. Without a good engine, the car won't even start and all the features are worthless. Even if you could get the car to start with a shitty incel face engine you're maxxing out at 30mph on the freeway getting speedmogged by even normie station wagons.

Sexual attractiveness is the only goalpost that matters. Your job, personality, hobbies, skills, etc are all like miscellaneous features on a car. Your looks are the engine. Without a good engine, the car won't even start and all the features are worthless. Even if you could get the car to start with a shitty incel face engine you're maxxing out at 30mph on the freeway getting speedmogged by even normie station wagons.
Good analogy

High IQ thread, pin this

Yep, then it all becomes too late.

High IQ. Apparently we're supposed to achieve all these milestones in life before we're considered worthy of a relationship, yet normies can have relationships before graduating from college let alone getting their first job or turning 25.

High IQ. Apparently we're supposed to achieve all these milestones in life before we're considered worthy of a relationship, yet normies can have relationships before graduating from college let alone getting their first job or turning 25.
Agreed 200%. Gettin real tired of normies acting like we're so unworthy of what they get for just
existing.

80% of men should kill themselves

As soon as Chads & Tyrones balls drop = he is worthy

As soon as Incel creates tinder = he is worthy

As soon as Incel create self-driving cars so thots can fuck on the way home in 2050 = he is worthy...

Fuck this planet...

Seriously... NUKE THIS FUCKING EARTH!