Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 10 reasons why an incel meetup is a bad idea (and why there is no 'pure' incel)

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
  1. Most would be fakecel
  2. Whites would mog ethnics because JBW
  3. Nevertheless, Blackcels will be called a fakecel by altrightcel who thinks blacked.com is real life
  4. Altrightcel also believes Muslims are taking all the white women JFL
  5. Currycels will be told they can arrangemarriagemaxx
  6. Rice and curry will argue over who is the most pathetic
  7. Sandcels will be told Arab foids aren't as degenerate/subservient to men
  8. Tallfags will argue with chad-faced shortcels
  9. Fatcels will be called volcels, especially by gymcels
  10. Richcels will be told they are fakecels because they can betabuxxx later life

Also, forgot about baldcels who will call out haircels.

Last edited:
11. Most are busy hanging out with their girlfriends like @gymletethnicel.

So we are all fakecel in one way or another?

I think there is another major problem: DOXXING

Most incels would bully me because of the way i look since majority of them are average looking.

he has a girlfriend?
2CA950CB BC88 4874 822F C1198D9BF399

I will be mogged by being manlet

too high inhib to go to any group meetings in the first place

He is Chaddam.
He has multiple girlfriends.
I don't believe you
Yes. Being an Incel is inherently self-contradictory if taken to its logical conclusion. You can't be something other than those characteristics.
No, its not, this doesn't make sense. You're saying we all can get laid? Then why are we here?

Even among us mogging is inevitable

No, its not, this doesn't make sense. You're saying we all can get laid? Then why are we here?
No, foids decide that whether you get laid. If that's your definition of an 'incel' then that's fine.

But, Incel ideology is a product of incels. If there is no theoretical consistency of an 'ideal incel' that can have widespread application to various people. If the theoretical basis of being an incel is inherently contested by incels themselves, then there is no incel to begin with. This is nothing to do with getting laid or not.

All Marxists can agree that capitalism is bad and will/should be abolished - they just disagree on means not ends. If all incels can't agree on who an incel is then there is no incel 'in theory'. You can use the term in common parlance - I have no problem with that. That is EXACTLY the way you're thinking i.e. can't get laid.

No, foids decide that whether you get laid. If that's your definition of an 'incel' then that's fine.

But, Incel ideology is a product of incels. If there is no theoretical consistency of an 'ideal incel' that can have widespread application to various people. If the theoretical basis of being an incel is inherently contested by incels themselves, then there is no incel to begin with. This is nothing to do with getting laid or not.

All Marxists can agree that capitalism is bad and will/should be abolished - they just disagree on means not ends. If all incels can't agree on who an incel is then there is no incel 'in theory'. You can use the term in common parlance - I have no problem with that. That is EXACTLY the way you're thinking i.e. can't get laid.
I see

12. That incel meetup you're going to was organized by the FBI

No mention of ethnics bullying white calling them non incel because of the color of their skin, oh wait you are that type of person you shithead.

I hate how a vocal minority of people on this forum demonize whites...smh.

No mention of ethnics bullying white calling them non incel because of the color of their skin, oh wait you are that type of person you shithead.

I hate how this forum demonizes whites...smh.
JFL at thinking ethnics calling whites incels because they're white is a thing. Caucasian/White is the default skin color. Doesn't work like that. Low-IQ. Just be Curry or Just be Rice is sarcasm JFL.

:what: Altrighters think whites are bullied cucked whites..... So you do it to yourselves. But it doesn't affect the dating game, just lets them acquire virtue points. SJW in the streets KKK in the sheets.

JFL at thinking ethnics calling whites incels because they're white is a thing. Caucasian/White is the default skin color. Doesn't work like that. Low-IQ. Just be Curry or Just be Rice is sarcasm
I’ve seen ethnics very often bully whites here calling them fakecel because of their skin color. To deny this shit is cope. If a white said to a ethnic half of what some of these people said to whites, we’d get banned for racebait (actually we did, I.e storm lit aqua)

11. CuckTears inflitrator will get us jailed
full

I wouldn't judge anyone, except if they were obviously good looking.

11. Everyone that attends will have their lives completely fucked.

I’ve seen ethnics very often bully whites here calling them fakecel because of their skin color. To deny this shit is cope. If a white said to a ethnic half of what some of these people said to whites, we’d get banned for racebait (actually we did, I.e storm lit aqua)

You can't apply the double standard logic JFL. Those ethnics who say whites are fakecels have legitimate reasons to say so and their concerns are statistically backed up by fact.

Obviously they're wrong to say ALL whites are fakcels. But most Chads are white, although not all whites are Chads.
I wouldn't judge anyone, except if they were obviously good looking.
All incels are equal but some are more incel than others - George Orwell.

incel meetups should only be between incel friends tbh. Less likely to have infiltrators and cels who dislike other types of cels wont mix as much

11. CuckTears inflitrator will get us jailed
full
This is the main reason I'd never agree to a meetup.

Obviously they're wrong to say ALL whites are fakcels. But most Chads are white, although not all whites are Chads.
Only whites can be Chads*

It's more than just skin color, it's because of their beautiful facial aesthetics and tall stature.

Last edited:
You can't apply the double standard logic JFL. Those ethnics who say whites are fakecels have legitimate reasons to say so and their concerns are statistically backed up by fact.
No they don’t. It’s spam garbage that should be warned for racebait but isn’t. I don’t believe a race has a say considering it’s ALL YOUR BONES AND HEIGHT BECAUSE IM NOT A BLUEPILLED CUCK, but if you wanna pull race cards blackcels are usually the ones most often found out as fakes in comparison to how many of them there are (again, race has NO SAY though and it’s ALL your bones and face)

yes it would be a shit show

1. Most would be fakecel
  3. Nevertheless, Blackcels will be called a fakecel by altrightcel who thinks blacked.com is real life
  5. Currycels will be told they can arrangemarriagemaxx
  6. Rice and curry will argue over who is the most pathetic
  7. Sandcels will be told Arab foids aren't as degenerate/subservient to men
  8. Tallfags will argue with chad-faced shortcels
  9. Fatcels will be called volcels, especially by gymcels
  10. Richcels will be told they are fakecels because they can betabuxxx later life

Also, forgot about baldcels who will call out haircels.

There was an incelcon back on PUAhate wherein a rich curry hosted a bunch of incels (from as far away as Sweden) for a while in his house in Beverly Hills. Swimming pool and all.

It seemed like they had a really good time. The rich curry or richcels paid for dinners and stuff for everyone at fancy restaurants and stuff.

Reason 11. People who hate our guts will want to hunt us down and slaughter us and thus we never set up any meet ups whatsoever.

seems kinda gay

Hardly. The number one reason they're a bad idea is that if the GP gets word, they will fuck with us. As much as they deny it, normies and the rest of society are incredibly more violent towards those they hate. Any legitimate publicised meetup of ugly, low status men would be a great target to attack. Many people openly admit they want us dead or want to slaughter us themselves. People with a lot less inhibition.

I'd never attend any Internet forum meetup anyway. Besides, we all live in different countries.

1. Most would be fakecel
So what you are saying that whites should not be allowed at incel meetups.

TLDR a massive brawl ensues :lul::lul::lul:

12. FBIcels will arrest everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back