Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 10 reasons why an incel meetup is a bad idea (and why there is no 'pure' incel)

I'd never attend any Internet forum meetup anyway. Besides, we all live in different countries.
There aren't 10000 countries in the world, only about 200.

sorry my jokes are only jokes to me, myself and I

Or that foids wanna fuck non Tyrone blacks. They don’t.
tbh I wasn't expecting such low IQ shit from him.

Most of his other posts are usually very based and high IQ

tbh I wasn't expecting such low IQ shit from him.

Most of his other posts are usually very based and high IQ
Whose posts?

@micropenis29
Just related to his name. Dick pill Is cope imo if you have a big dick and a sub par face foids would never even wanna go anywhere near your dick.

incel meetups should only be between incel friends tbh. Less likely to have infiltrators and cels who dislike other types of cels wont mix as much
Fakecel if you have friends tbhtbhngldedsrs

But, Incel ideology

Stop saying this low IQ garbage, you fucking troglodytes.

Inceldom is NOT an ideology. What in the flying shit eating fuck is with this Goddamn notion that inceldom is an "ideology"?

Calling inceldom or the black pill an ideology should be a fucking instant turbo ban. It's tantamount to spouting blue pilled nonsense, because it absolutely is fucking nonsense.

Every FUCKING time somebody here does that they're perpetuating the normie and public misconceptions about us and make it easier for them to characterize us as evil villains, because of our "ideology."

GOD-FUCKING-DAMNIT.

Inceldom is NOT an ideology. What in the flying shit eating fuck is with this Goddamn notion that inceldom is an "ideology"?

Calling inceldom or the black pill an ideology should be a fucking instant turbo ban. It's tantamount to spouting blue pilled nonsense, because it absolutely is fucking nonsense.

Every FUCKING time somebody here does that they're perpetuating the normie and public misconceptions about us and make it easier for them to characterize us as evil villains, because of our "ideology."

GOD-FUCKING-DAMNIT.
Seconding this.
Inceldom is not a movement, it's not an ideology.
It's just a group made up of individuals who want to have relationships with women but women do not want to have relationships with him.

Legit. I fucking wish it was an ideology and there wasn't reams and reams of evidence proving what we've been saying all along. I love how articles come out in the mainstream saying stuff like "incels might be on to something, according to our data..." no fucking shit.

tbqh most of this race shit is purely memes imo

I guess if we would actually meet up in real life , we would act civil and get along .

You're wrong. It's a great idea (for the CIA and employers who want to blacklist incels).

Wasn't the incel meetup just a bunch of normiefags and Chadlites anyways?

Lmao at any incel that wants to go out in public

cope it would be great

You have a point but we incels should rise above such nonsense and learn to get along as we are in this together and we have along road ahead of us.

tbqh most of this race shit is purely memes imo

I guess if we would actually meet up in real life , we would act civil and get along .
no. there are some major personalitycels here

only time incels should meetup is when they plan a group suicide (themselves FBI)

i see how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back