Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 10 days of Nofap boyos!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
10 days from my goal of 365 days.
Already feel more confident, masculine, alpha etc. Could split a normies wig any time tbh. And I'm not that social anxious anymore. Nofap is a must for every mentalcel tbh but also good for beard growth, t and hair loss.
F0b00c69d27dd779ef4d9532f2a976f6500881b0 hq

@Hunter @Zaetheus @UltraFayJr.

I've been going for a week.

i never really got nofap tbh, but if it works for you more power to you

Already feel more confident, masculine, alpha etc. Could split a normies wig any time tbh. And I'm not that social anxious anymore. Nofap is a must for every mentalcel tbh but also good for beard growth, t and hair loss.
View attachment 52974
Nice :feelsautistic:

Keep going and look forward. No pain no gains.
0B008BE4 BF99 4471 A628 39BCA159A301

Congrats homie:feelsautistic:

View attachment 52974
wtf do u really get all these magical powers from no fap

Keep it going boyo I'm at 44 days.

Won't cum again until I get to Japan in January and finally meet my waifu.

I just broke my streak :feelsbadman:

View attachment 52974

good. keep at it boyo.

i will try to cope with this bs again, 8-9 days did nothing for me before

it will be extra difficult during cold, dark weather (even lower dopamine than normal) so let's watch the fireworks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back