Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 0 IQ parents

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Stupid retarded father of mine has knee pain and thinks herbal remedies will help the dumb fuck. Low IQ idiot.

And my mothers mental state worsens. Retarded bitch had to get eye surgery cause of too much bad food.

God i hate having low IQ shitskin parents.

Stupid retarded father of mine has knee pain and thinks herbal remedies will help the dumb fuck. Low IQ idiot.

And my mothers mental state worsens. Retarded bitch had to get eye surgery cause of too much bad food.

Brutal

Are you the primary earning member of the house?

my father is a communist, he's always complaining about things but he doesn't do anything to change them

my father is a communist, he's always complaining about things but he doesn't do anything to change them
Mine is similar. Not necessarily communist but leans liberal economics and was raised by his sisters so refuses to accept blackpill regarding them. I only tested hin lightly with blackpill.

Mine is similar. Not necessarily communist but leans liberal economics and was raised by his sisters so refuses to accept blackpill regarding them. I only tested hin lightly with blackpill.
I don't know if it's because of the IQ or just the difference between generations but it seems that our parents are unable to see the big picture of things, maybe because of the alienation of work and family it's almost impossible for them to accept the blackpill and maybe doubt that not everything in life it depends on effort and dedication

Hitler was based af,in nazi Germany low iq people were sterilized.
Which is how it should be,retards should not reproduce,otherwise they will produce degenerate offspring,like me.

How old are they?

Hitler was based af,in nazi Germany low iq people were sterilized.
Which is how it should be,retards should not reproduce,otherwise they will produce degenerate offspring,like me.
Agreed. My mother is a 4'10 inbred schizo who didn't even graduate highschool. Pathetic piece of shit. Should have been sterilized. Everytime i interact with her, feels like i am talking to a middle schooler.
How old are they?
In their 60s

Partially. I pay partial rent and some other costs.
Atleast you make good dough. I might have to end up taking for responsibility for my mom and sister in near future. Fuck I'll put a bullet in my head before then

Boomers are fucking dumb they lived in a generation with better financial conditions than the generation before and after, inherited for land and sold for a bargain price, they buy everything in installments and have no financial notion
(In my country)

Why the fuck do ethnics do this lol, my grandparents are like this
what's funny is these same people want their kids to be doctors yet often trust some random herbal medicine over doctors treatment. when only reason herbal ever works is placebo

what's funny is these same people want their kids to be doctors yet often trust some random herbal medicine over doctors treatment. when only reason herbal ever works is placebo
:feelshaha:

[UWSL]God I hate normies [/UWSL]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back