Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kike foid gets railed by nazi chad

• Thread starter Gorogorogoro-chan
  • Start date

The dumb roastie is COPING SO HARD.

The Nazi Chad used her as a cumdumpster multiple times, pumped and dumped her, but she's like ''h-heh... he couldn't resist my Jewish womanly charms :foidSoy: ... my godlike tits made him requestion his entire political views :foidSoy::foidSoy:''

Bitch, are you for real? Are you listening to yourself? HE USED YOU LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT. HE'S THE ONE WHO WON HERE.

EVEN JEWISH WOMEN WOULD LITERALLY RATHER FUCK A LITERAL FUCKING NAZI CHAD THAN BE TOUCHED BY A SUB7 MALE FEMINIST.
This. What a dumb whore

shlomo @faded thoughts?

IT won't touch this btw

who's to say she didn't just use him for his looks as well?
Nah, women want a relationship with chad. The only reason they sleep around(Beckys) is because, chad won't commit, and will marry Stacy eventually.

Over for shlomocels

It's over for kikecels with a mutilated penis. You can't even enjoy sex as much as Chad who has an intact penis.
Brutal. I'm a Lebanese Christian, we don't circumsise(my brother is not circumsised) but I had to, because, of some infection.

So my way of ascending could be kikemaxxing? No way im putting my weiner in anything thats not of german ancestry

remember that jews are matriarchal, this is what strong family matriarch jewesses are doing in their youth

Stupid bitch. Hope she gets holocausted again. The only form she deserves to be in is ash.

Nah, women want a relationship with chad. The only reason they sleep around(Beckys) is because, chad won't commit, and will marry Stacy eventually.
She met him at a punk show. Very few women will be stupid enough to think that immediately having sex with a chad met at a punk show of all places will result in anything lasting. She knew what she was in for.

Last edited:
Women are filthy animals and the only way to stop them is to genetically alter them so that they are capable of loyalty

So my way of ascending could be kikemaxxing? No way im putting my weiner in anything thats not of german ancestry
Foids of german ancestry don't want you anyways, so you are coping here

I think I read it here already but still makes me laugh every time.

And yet, it's sad because women will constantly reproduce with people whose personality they claim they don't like.

jfl kikesses would rather fuck nazi chad than a sub-5 shlomo. this is what happens when you have a matriarchal religion

She said that in the comments that he was Indigenous and 5'6 lmao you know what fair play