Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kike foid gets railed by nazi chad

• Thread starter Gorogorogoro-chan
  • Start date
Looks is 100% everything.
That's all that matters. Beauty Makes Right! The Holy Beautiful God can destroy entire cities and remain Pure and Virtuous, but an ugly Devil will always be vile no matter what good deed he does.

JEWISH WOMEN NEED MORE DIVERSITY. STOP THE BIGOTRY AND RACISM AND BREED JEWISH WOMEN WITH BWC
@faded @Sheldor @Copexodius Maximus

JEWISH WOMEN NEED MORE DIVERSITY. STOP THE BIGOTRY AND RACISM AND BREED JEWISH WOMEN WITH BWC
Laura Loomer moment.

suifuel for @faded

She's cultivating the family tradition

@wereq see I was right

suifuel for @faded
@wereq see I was right

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

He's not a Nazi if he's fucking kikes

No wonder Jews want to destroy the white race.

Memes write themselves at this point

@NeverEvenBegan mind blowing the life some have. go somewhere leave and fuck. :feelsclown:

Jews are bastards that got cucked by every race, that's why they have to have maternal lineages instead of male, since all jews are incels. You never see a chad-looking jew ever
They are still the most powerful people in the world

Foids should be aborted i wish the entire human race gets wiped out all of these people are disgusting monkeys

@NeverEvenBegan mind blowing the life some have. go somewhere leave and fuck. :feelsclown:
Proof number 125097561892095 that looks is literally the only thing that matters.

Literal Nazi Chad fucking a Jewish woman? Are you fucking kidding me, mang? :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

You know what's the funny thing? Leftist and feminist women claim they hate toxic masculinity, and want a soft-spoken nice guy (aka oofy doofy), but in reality they're getting wet for the redpilled right-leaning trad Chads.

Feminist women keep crying about 'toxic masculinity', but the reason men feel the need to perform 'toxic masculinity' is precisely BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WOMEN FIND ATTRACTIVE.

BEING A MALE FEMINIST SOYTARD WRISTCEL IS NOT GOING TO MAKE HER WET. THE BUFF TRAD CHAD LUMBERJACK IS GOING TO MAKE HER WET.

Personality debunked again

Jewish women need to get with nice youn Palestinian men

it gets better

after finding out she fucked him a couple more times :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

what a fucking joke normies are

she thinks he couldnt resist her

I guess the sentiment was mutual
no. she couldnt resist his chadness jfl. even jewish whores fuck nazis multiple times if hes a chad

Jewish women need to get with nice youn Palestinian men

I WANT TO BREED JEWISH WOMEN LIKE SCARLETT JOHANSSON :feelsdevil:
I WANT TO BREED SCARLETT JOHANSSON :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I WILL CHEAT ON MY WIFE MARGOT ROBBIE WITH SCARLETT JOHANSSON :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
I WILL USE SCARLETT JOHANSSON WOMB TO TRANSMUTE MY GENES, TOO :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

IT wont touch this

Proof number 125097561892095 that looks is literally the only thing that matters.

Literal Nazi Chad fucking a Jewish woman? Are you fucking kidding me, mang? :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

You know what's the funny thing? Leftist and feminist women claim they hate toxic masculinity, and want a soft-spoken nice guy (aka oofy doofy), but in reality they're getting wet for the redpilled right-leaning trad Chads.

Feminist women keep crying about 'toxic masculinity', but the reason men feel the need to perform 'toxic masculinity' is precisely BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WOMEN FIND ATTRACTIVE.

BEING A MALE FEMINIST SOYTARD WRISTCEL IS NOT GOING TO MAKE HER WET. THE BUFF TRAD CHAD LUMBERJACK IS GOING TO MAKE HER WET.
It shouldn't be like this. We need to rewire female brains.

no. she couldnt resist his chadness jfl. even jewish whores fuck nazis multiple times if hes a chad
Sure, but no self-respecting real Nazi should have sex with a Jewess knowingly. I guess her tits weighed heavier on his mind than his supposed conviction.

Last edited:
Sure, but no self-respecting real Nazi should have sex with a Jewess knowingly. I guess her tits weighted heavier on his mind than his supposed conviction.
Dogfood

It's over for kikecels with a mutilated penis. You can't even enjoy sex as much as Chad who has an intact penis.

How much you guys wanna bet the guy was 6ft+

it gets better

after finding out she fucked him a couple more times :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

what a fucking joke normies are

The dumb roastie is COPING SO HARD.

The Nazi Chad used her as a cumdumpster multiple times, pumped and dumped her, but she's like ''h-heh... he couldn't resist my Jewish womanly charms :foidSoy: ... my godlike tits made him requestion his entire political views :foidSoy::foidSoy:''

Bitch, are you for real? Are you listening to yourself? HE USED YOU LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT. HE'S THE ONE WHO WON HERE.

EVEN JEWISH WOMEN WOULD LITERALLY RATHER FUCK A LITERAL FUCKING NAZI CHAD THAN BE TOUCHED BY A SUB7 MALE FEMINIST.

Last edited:
Bitch, are you for real? Are you listening to yourself? HE USED YOU LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT. HE'S THE ONE WHO WON HERE.
who's to say she didn't just use him for his looks as well?

Nigga tag all the jewcel on this forum.

Based kike fucker

I can see now where I've been going wrong all these years. It's not my looks, it's my personality that's making me repulsive to women!

I'm gonna work on my personality, and become a nazi like the guy she fucked.

Thanks, r/IncelTears!