Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mark my words - foids will shill for their own downfall (pro palestine protests)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Beard

"Free Palestine." :soy::soy::soy:
Zero

"I just hope you kill each other."

Foids are not exactly known for being smart or logical

A silver lining is if zillionaire Jews one day said "Women should love ugly lonely incels!", they'd be flocking to us without a thought in their lizard brain.

Foids are not exactly known for being smart or logical
It's incredible how fucking sheepish they are. Completely incapable of independent thinking.

Even Islamic societies would be flawed in some way. You'd just see poisonings of husbands or some shit. Sub5s won't benefit in a way that matters. We need an ideology that replaces women.

I don't really take what foids do or say seriously as long as it's not about harming men.

Even Islamic societies would be flawed in some way. You'd just see poisonings of husbands or some shit. Sub5s won't benefit in a way that matters. We need an ideology that replaces women.
Just gotta publicly flay one for all foids to see.

Just gotta publicly flay one for all foids to see.
and then they'll just become sneakier or some shit. Do not underestimate a woman's biology.

Theyre just virtue signalling, which is easy in a western country. There can be no progressive islam. If Islam becomes the majority religion in a country, it wont be the progressive version. These foids wouldnt last a day in countries with strict sharia law. Im not criticising Islam, Im just saying, Islam is against feminism. If they care so much, they should move to afghanistan and we'll see, lol.

Last edited:
White women = Subhuman of the highest order

Just use high tech suveriliance

Just use high tech suveriliance
Same problem as the idea @SmhChan suggested. Women would become a glutton for punishment if it meant access to Chad and avoiding sub5s.

They'd rather starve. That's the issue.
Joking aside, I do agree that foids need replacing. The more we learn about their sneaky ways the less trust we have in them. And there's virtually no trust between the genders. I realistically wouldn't want to cohabit with a foid like that. I think we need to learn to find joy in their suffering rather than in their company. If we we make considerable progress in AI-waifu department, I don't see why they shouldn't be completely discarded after having their wombs and eggs used.