Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FA Woman talks about having sex with Chad - looking at her face made him lose his erection

• Thread starter Incel Philosopher
  • Start date
The literal Chad only:

Maybe if she lowered her standards, cleaned her unclean filthy hole and improved her personality, she'd be able to attract a man.

Shes justifying not sleeping with FA guys by saying she wouldnt be their first choice. Chad only, like all of them. Cope harder, bitch.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: brutal, but still fuck those "femcels"

Maybe if she lowered her standards, cleaned her unclean filthy hole and improved her personality, she'd be able to attract a man.
But never Chad. :feelskek:

Women say shit like, "He literally told me that my face made him lose his erection", but then continue to have sex with Chad. They can be ugly and still fuck, meanwhile her looksmatch doesn't even know what a handjob feels like

Maybe fuck your looksmatch you vile bitch

Nah, she is - together with forsaken problem - one of the very few users of this forum I genuinely feel for because she has a genetic disorder which makes her ugly. I also haven't seen anything where she said something about her huge requirements. She said "not attracted to me", not "that I am not attracted to" which IMHO doesn't sound like Chad-only. Of course this would exclude me and I would be a bit sad about it, but well, it's not the same and honestly, someone requiring lights off because they don't want to look at them seems really asshole-y and it's not just "not attracted to", but actually "repulsed by" and I also think sex with someone who acts repulsed by me would be awful.

It's quite funny because you can call me volcel for it, but having a significant genetic disorder would be a dealbreaker for me because I would, in principle, like to have children so her having one makes me not attracted to her and thus I feel more sympathy for her. All the other girls on FAW I would fuck in a second, however, don't get any sympathy from me.

Nah, she is - together with forsaken problem - one of the very few users of this forum I genuinely feel for because she has a genetic disorder which makes her ugly. I also haven't seen anything where she said something about her huge requirements.
I don't know much about the individual members of that sub. What genetic disorder is it?
Have you tried talking to any of them?

I would fuck her in a burka

>ForeverAlone
>foid
pick one

I don't know much about the individual members of that sub. What genetic disorder is it?
As the name said, acromegaly. Here are some examples of people with that disorder: https://acromegalycommunity.org/faces. I would definitely rate all of them as either unattractive or ugly.
Have you tried talking to any of them?
Sure, I tried to talk with them if I thought we could connect based on what they wrote, but guess what, I was only screamed at or just outright ignored, never had a single good conversation with anyone from there. Many of them outright state that they will ignore DMs from men. Most of them might be forever alone, but we still are certainly beneath them.

I wish a Stacy was willing to have sex with me despite my face making her pussy dry:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

As the name said, acromegaly. Here are some examples of people with that disorder: https://acromegalycommunity.org/faces. I would definitely rate all of them as either unattractive or ugly.
Not the end of the world imo. These are normal looking (for their age) even before surgery. It looks like the surgeries help a lot.

Sure, I tried to talk with them if I thought we could connect based on what they wrote, but guess what, I was only screamed at or just outright ignored, never had a single good conversation with anyone from there. Many of them outright state that they will ignore DMs from men. Most of them might be forever alone, but we still are certainly beneath them.
Haha to be expected.

She has a disease that makes her look like shrek so shes probably the only real femcel out there or at least on troondit

In a Marxist-Rodgerist foidless society,

Such a foid would be put in a coma and sent to an underground breeding facility where her womb would be artificially inseminated with babies made with stacy eggs.

Her useless genes would die, but until then this now useless foid would be put to good use by helping men breed and improve their genetic lineages with gigastacy genes.

I can relate tbh.
Once I had a crush on a girl but when I saw her wearing sandals I was like "Ewwwww" her feet are ugly and disgusting. My attraction for her was -999.

Not the end of the world imo. These are normal looking (for their age) even before surgery. It looks like the surgeries help a lot.
Well, but even these examples are IMHO below average.
She has a disease that makes her look like shrek so shes probably the only real femcel out there or at least on troondit
Not the only one, but the only women I can somehow relate to when reading their experiences all have some genetic defect affecting their looks. It's just simple: The SMV of a below average looking guy is the same as of a disfigured woman.

Just wear a bag on your head stupid bitch

Once I had a crush on a girl but when I saw her wearing sandals I was like "Ewwwww" her feet are ugly and disgusting. My attraction for her was -999.
Lmao. Feetpill is underrated. Was she white or ethnic? I haven't seen any white girl have any ugly-looking feet aside from the actress from Kill Bill.

look at the sneaky woman - she's not actually complaining about not being able to obtain sex, but the particular interest from chad during sex that she wants.

Lmao. Feetpill is underrated. Was she white or ethnic? I haven't seen any white girl have any ugly-looking feet aside from the actress from Kill Bill.
White

Interesting, most white girls have good-looking feet. But there are exceptions to many rules, so they are not unheard of. Honestly, a 9/10 Stacy having ogre-looking feet would definitely be a turn-off for me as well.

Still not real. She can have sex but refuses because guys mogging the shit out of her don't want to pretend she's something more than act of desperation to them

Still not real. She can have sex but refuses because guys mogging the shit out of her don't want to pretend she's something more than act of desperation to them
Yeah, the real question is whether she would refuse someone closer in her SMV, so probably a LTN.

Interesting, most white girls have good-looking feet. But there are exceptions to many rules, so they are not unheard of. Honestly, a 9/10 Stacy having ogre-looking feet would definitely be a turn-off for me as well.