Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over iam going to stop making threads on race or race related topics

cinderogre

cinderogre

inhabitant of nihilistic reality
★★★★★
the reason is because there isn't going to be a great European revival.its aslready over.nothing we can do to prevent the decline of Europe.normis are too intelligent to argue with.they hate whites in a way they will gaslight you to become one of the npc.

everybody supports immigration,everyone worships tyrone and Jamal.

birth rates are declining.america will become mixed race white minority country in future.

too scared o spread white nationalism. norms will beat you up.
so I resort to online for years. and yet I saw no changes in society. I gave up on white race.white race is already dead.they don't care.

its over.ultimate blackpiled reality.feel sadness and despair for whitecaps.

so due to all of this conditions there is nothing I can do to revive racial conciseness in whites.
that's why its almost pointless to make threads related to race.becase this isn't goi g to spread.whatever we say here is limited to this forum and it is going to Rott here.

its brutally over for European race

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

it's been over since 1945 buddy boyo

whites did this to themselves, thanks britain and america (yes jews played a role, but it's 80% other whites' fault. They enabled the jews and let them do it)

whites did this to themselves, thanks britain and america (yes jews played a role, but it's 80% other whites' fault. They enabled the jews and let them do it)
Jews played more of a role, I would say, at least 50%

Convert to Islam in advance so you don't get your head cut off :lul:

whites did this to themselves, thanks britain and america (yes jews played a role, but it's 80% other whites' fault)
when I look at whites

the vision of future coming to my mind is.

in some places like Iran ,Kashmir Afghanistan the last closest descants of white aryans we can see here and there/rest of them are ethnic mongrel bastardized mixed race.

america will be a country like that.1000 years later we can see only some rare here and there white passing people its over

well your lucky because I started ignoring race baiters, but at least your threads were not low effort

Stacey worship tier ideology
how can I worship cumskin whores who betray their men and race mix with non white races..I despise them. they are ungrateful whores.they are the reason for current degradation and destruction of European race.

the reason is because there isn't going to be a great European revival.its aslready over.nothing we can do to prevent the decline of Europe.normis are too intelligent to argue with.they hate whites in a way they will gaslight you to become one of the npc.

birth rates are declining.america will become mixed race white minority country in future.

so I resort to online for years. and yet I saw no changes in society. I gave up on white race.white race is already dead.they don't care.

so due to all of this conditions there is nothing I can do to revive racial conciseness in whites.
that's why its almost pointless to make threads related to race.becase this isn't goi g to spread.whatever we say here is limited to this forum and it is going to Rott here.

I don't understand why some people give a fuck about "preserving their racial dna" all this shit is so foreign to me lmao.

I don't understand why some people give a fuck about "preserving their racial dna" all this shit is so foreign to me lmao.
yes , it is foreign to non European races.if someone don't have any acomphsiments,honour,civilsiaiton or anything that person don't have need to care about blood purity. he will mix with whoever and whatever he like.

you see there is a reason rich high class people don't marry poor commoner low class.why because their subhuman genetics will spread and pollute their blood line

Racemixing is common in marxist and communsitcx saocxie3ty because it the societies of common man, low iq don't care about dgeracy.those type of morality isn't master morality according to nietche.

its not just European
countries like Japan.china they all value blood purity.
most civilized and s[hostocated race don't marry barbarians. and if there are incidents of marrying outside the group it will rprabaly will result;lt in something like fall of western roman empire

Independently of personal frustrations, not connecting race- and sex-related activism seems like a decision between what you value more, male group interest or ethnic group interests. Men's rights activism is only made even more impossible to sell to normies by talking about race differences. While race realism might at least potentially be able to gain some traction by indulging the tribal instincts of lonely men in need of some meaning in life.

I care more about the unfairness in the sexual realm than the infinite dishonesty in the race debates. So I have no interest in tying one to the other. What benefit do men as a group gain by being associated with Nazism, Islamism, or any of the other losing ideologies of our time?

If I wanted to sabotage my dumbest enemy, I might advice him to make a point of talking publicly about the jews and the genetic origin of race differences. Although I would expect even a complete retard to see, without needing to be told, why that is a losing move.

With gene editing on the horizon, the whole dynamic is gonna change anyhow. If no regulations are put in place quickly there will be a small fraction of upper class children born not only wealthy, but with artificially optimized genes. And the children you won't have would stand no chance competing against those kids, no matter your race.

Not like any of this shit matters, with the technological progress we're making we either kill ourselves, create hell on earth or build an utopian paradise within the next one or two centuries.

If anyone wants to try making the lives of low status men more bearable till then, the first step would be to not fucking talk about IQ distribution or crime rates. You can't fight two impossible to win battles at the same time, in the end you have to pick one to prioritize. And men need more help then whites do, no amount of affirmative action or reverse racism is gonna get rid of the IQ advantage whites have. Men on the other hand are innately disadvantaged in the sexual realm and need societal help to regain some semblance of equal standing and to re-balance the power dynamic between them and women.

So, if you care more about your race then your sex deep down, then make that a central pillar of your life, but do that somewhere where it doesn't connect to men as a collective directly.

Bitching online does NOTHING! You need to take action, find a sand niqqer in Berlin, lynch him and leave his corpse as display and a warning to all other sub human races

Independently of personal frustrations, not connecting race- and sex-related activism seems like a decision between what you value more, male group interest or ethnic group interests. Men's rights activism is only made even more impossible to sell to normies by talking about race differences. While race realism might at least potentially be able to gain some traction by indulging the tribal instincts of lonely men in need of some meaning in life.

I care more about the unfairness in the sexual realm than the infinite dishonesty in the race debates. So I have no interest in tying one to the other. What benefit do men as a group gain by being associated with Nazism, Islamism, or any of the other losing ideologies of our time?

If I wanted to sabotage my dumbest enemy, I might advice him to make a point of talking publicly about the jews and the genetic origin of race differences. Although I would expect even a complete retard to see, without needing to be told, why that is a losing move.

With gene editing on the horizon, the whole dynamic is gonna change anyhow. If no regulations are put in place quickly there will be a small fraction of upper class children born not only wealthy, but with artificially optimized genes. And the children you won't have would stand no chance competing against those kids, no matter your race.

Not like any of this shit matters, with the technological progress we're making we either kill ourselves, create hell on earth or build an utopian paradise within the next one or two centuries.

If anyone wants to try making the lives of low status men more bearable till then, the first step would be to not fucking talk about IQ distribution or crime rates. You can't fight two impossible to win battles at the same time, in the end you have to pick one to prioritize. And men need more help then whites do, no amount of affirmative action or reverse racism is gonna get rid of the IQ advantage whites have. Men on the other hand are innately disadvantaged in the sexual realm and need societal help to regain some semblance of equal standing and to re-balance the power dynamic between them and women.

So, if you care more about your race then your sex deep down, then make that a central pillar of your life, but do that somewhere where it doesn't connect to men as a collective directly.
I failed trying

Bitching online does NOTHING! You need to take action, find a sand niqqer in Berlin, lynch him and leave his corpse as display and a warning to all other sub human races
libatrds will scream racism and hatred.
if a sand kill a white no one cares but if a white kill a sand evryone will jump on him screaming " racism colonialism" etc

It´s not over, Remember the SS Wolves.
Essentially a ´resistance´ after the capitulation, of Germany after WW2.
I´m not saying that they are still alive, but learn a lesson from them:

Never give up, never bow down to todays clown world, with its New World Order
They try to enforce upon you.
Always show resistance.

Always show resistance.
View attachment 1157350
what will be the end ? resisting and die trying!
I have no hope bro cel
reality is turned against us cause its blackpilled

Always show resistance.
View attachment 1157350
I lost all hope in humanity.if whites are going extinct I hope the whole human race better die becuase I don't like subhumans living a good life after whites dying out.end everything once and for all.humans came from dust go back to dust

Read every word in the thickest, most idiotic-sounding Indian accent possible.

Read every word in the thickest, most idiotic-sounding Indian accent possible.
what do u mean ? what is your opinion on this issue?

This is a terrible idea.

It is not efficient to give up when the truth is spoken by no one.
no one speaks because no one wants it.so its futile when you speak about it while majority ignore it.

Today’s dumbass Cuckservative Clowns continue enabling by praising Edomite G-d and fake Israhel. Some even think that every Jew is like Moses.

IMG 4443
IMG 4441

IMG 4442
IMG 4650

We also have the wigger problem that must be eradicated.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/tzdjbvq6TWw?si=qa3SBOYK6DwmI0W5