Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I saw a foid crying

B

baldcel123

Recruit
★★
Today I was going back to my flat. When I was going up the stairs in the hallway to my flat, a neighbor foid came down the stairs and was crying. She is around my age blond and white Stacy . She ignored me and passed by me without even looking at me as she always does, because I am a balding ugly ethnic guy. Maybe she was crying because a chad left her or whatever. I don't know. But still I was feeling somehow happy when I saw her being upset. I know that her life is probably a lot better and eventually she will another chad who fucks her. But at this moment I felt a lot of satisfaction.

I hope she suffers

nothing new here

Within 5mins she will get a new Chad delivered up her door. Fuck foids, hunt them for sport like ducks (in a Duck Hunt)

You know the saying, a shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on.

Give her another reason to cry :feelshmm:

Mock her and then beat the shit out (in roblox)

Give her another reason to cry :feelshmm:
Give her one of these
1Sgn.gif

I ignore foids crying iam a stone cold virgin so it doesnt affect me in my day-to-day life

Chad left for a better or different flavor of Stacy. Bitch found out she's not special, just the Stacy of the week, lol.

did u try anything to make her feel more miserable.

I hope she suffers
me too ^
Today I was going back to my flat. When I was going up the stairs in the hallway to my flat, a neighbor foid came down the stairs and was crying. She is around my age blond and white Stacy . She ignored me and passed by me without even looking at me as she always does, because I am a balding ugly ethnic guy. Maybe she was crying because a chad left her or whatever. I don't know. But still I was feeling somehow happy when I saw her being upset. I know that her life is probably a lot better and eventually she will another chad who fucks her. But at this moment I felt a lot of satisfaction.
you should've insulted her

Did you laugh? I'd have made sure to laugh at her.

Also, "blond and white stacy", since you're ethnic, means she's a 5/10+. I'm the same way, but with Asians instead of blondes.

should of drank her tears while laughing

the cunt with a trash avatar is a foid

How did that hole even get past the admins when signing up?

Crying is performative in most women. They rarely ever even feel anything in their day-to-day lives, let alone let something get to them enough to cry. She was expecting you to ask her why she was crying, and would've likely ignored you afterwards just to be cruel, because they get off on cruelty to low-value men.

"What's wrong m'lady? Would you like to talk about it?" and then you live happily ever after. The end.

Chad dumped her for a new sex doll, and now she is feeling the pain of "inceldom" for a few hours.
Sadly she will have 10 new pump&dump chads texting her on Tinder tonight.

Thank you brocel. This is lifefuel indeed.

Probably the latest iphone one of her boyfriends bought her didn't have the amount of internal storage she wanted.