Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A foid nearly ran me over on my bike once

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Back when I was 18 I was getting home from the gym after a upper body day and I see some stupid foid in a jeep and I tried to go the other way to avoid hitting her and she was going so damn fucking fast and was looking down at her stupid phone and I breaked hard af to the point I fell over and she barely noticed me after nearly running my ass down and I was going to call her an idiot but I was in a rush to get home and I wasnt very blackpilled back which I should have called her a dumbass and if she had ran my ass over I would have not even been on this forum.

Foids should be put in a cage and thrown in the pacific ocean

this group of retarded foids didnt get outta the way when i was on my bike even tho i rang my bell and they even said sorry cuz they knew they were being retarded

Back when I was 18 I was getting home from the gym after a upper body day and I see some stupid foid in a jeep and I tried to go the other way to avoid hitting her and she was going so damn fucking fast and was looking down at her stupid phone and I breaked hard af to the point I fell over and she barely noticed me after nearly running my ass down and I was going to call her an idiot but I was in a rush to get home and I wasnt very blackpilled back which I should have called her a dumbass and if she had ran my ass over I would have not even been on this forum.
They dont care if they run us over since we’re no better than cockroaches

Always keep a broken spark plug in your pocket to toss at peoples windows.

I hate bike faggots especially those who go on the sidewalk/street. If you're gonna ride a bike at least be slow or don't ride at all.

Hope we can wear two katanas to slice them up