Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a dream about my oneitist

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Veteran
★★
Well but because I’m not no Chad. She obviously didn’t find me attractive. We both suffer the same mental health problems. We were even good friends for only a year.

Until I caught feelings for her however she treated me somewhat of like a shoulder to cry on because her dad was an abusive alcoholic bad boy who treated her mom like shit. She was was more of a Bad boy Abusive and manipulative type of foid. She’s so messed up in the head for finding those types of guys attractive and I bet she has to be a hypergamous bitch like she always been. Because she says that all the Chads do is fuck her and only use her. :foidSoy::chad:

However guess what? She was talking about on her post of a dude who was nice to her.
Yet she friend zoned him and rejected him because that stupid bitch thinks that she fits better with abusive and manipulative men aka bad boys. Although I am a bit heartbroken that sometimes I miss her. Because well, she was my oneitist, I’m glad she’s gone because she she still wanted her High school bully that she was dating when I supported her and she blocked me and called me a stalker just for having a crush on her! :feelsbadman::feelsree: But well I got tired of having oneitists from foids that rejected me in the past well just like how all of us incels do. :incel::chad:

Since they didn’t reciprocate my feelings when I wanted to date them but oh well fuck her for blocking me the back stabbing me, I gave up on dating like there’s no point in going around the circle of rejection from girl to girl in fact I don’t have any female foid friends anymore because there’s no point in having them around. I hope I don’t live for too long because I hate everyone and my life :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
@Pancakecel another one

Brutal oneitispill

She must be banged hard atm, it's ova

Brutal oneitispill

She must be banged hard atm, it's ova
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsbadman: Yeah she is such a dumbass I’m the Nice guy and her ex-boyfriend was a bad boy bully. We’re the real life archetype of bad boy and nice guy

Well but because I’m not no Chad. She obviously didn’t find me attractive. We both suffer the same mental health problems. We were even good friends for only a year.

Until I caught feelings for her however she treated me somewhat of like a shoulder to cry on because her dad was an abusive alcoholic bad boy who treated her mom like shit. She was was more of a Bad boy Abusive and manipulative type of foid. She’s so messed up in the head for finding those types of guys attractive and I bet she has to be a hypergamous bitch like she always been. Because she says that all the Chads do is fuck her and only use her. :foidSoy::chad:

However guess what? She was talking about on her post of a dude who was nice to her.
Yet she friend zoned him and rejected him because that stupid bitch thinks that she fits better with abusive and manipulative men aka bad boys. Although I am a bit heartbroken that sometimes I miss her. Because well, she was my oneitist, I’m glad she’s gone because she she still wanted her High school bully that she was dating when I supported her and she blocked me and called me a stalker just for having a crush on her! :feelsbadman::feelsree: But well I got tired of having oneitists from foids that rejected me in the past well just like how all of us incels do. :incel::chad:

Since they didn’t reciprocate my feelings when I wanted to date them but oh well fuck her for blocking me the back stabbing me, I gave up on dating like there’s no point in going around the circle of rejection from girl to girl in fact I don’t have any female foid friends anymore because there’s no point in having them around. I hope I don’t live for too long because I hate everyone and my life :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:
It's a good thing you moved on, fuck the friendzone. The friendzone is for faggot soycucks

It's a good thing you moved on, fuck the friendzone. The friendzone is for faggot soycucks
They’re simps in a way sometimes I miss her and wish she was my gf but oh well fuck her. She can keep on riding those bad boy’s cocks

I had a dream about sucking Lady Dimitrescu's tits.

Foids are retarded, nothing new but stil relevelant

I've had many dreams about my oneitis. She liked me back in zero of those dreams :feelskek:

I'm even an incel oneitiscuck in my dreams

called me a stalker just for having a crush on her!
I’ve had a similar experience some foid that just wanted my money called me a stalker because I would call her when she told me to call her. If I was a Chad that she liked and I called her when she told me to call her she’d be getting so wet.

I’ve had a similar experience some foid that just wanted my money called me a stalker because I would call her when she told me to call her. If I was a Chad that she liked and I called her when she told me to call her she’d be getting so wet.
Gosh! those bitches are so annoying ffs you were trying to help her and she betrayed you

were even good friends for only a year.
This what was it was like with me & my e-oneitis but she seems to want nothing to do with me anymore. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
She seemed to be kinda into me but ig I’m disposable.

Last edited:
She started becoming more distant then I was blocked, it was so awful so I get how ya feel.

Last edited:
We would talk about Lion King sometimes.

Friends are useless in general female or otherwise if you’re not Chad.

As an incel your only worth to normies is as a jestermaxxer, an extra NPC body for some stupid sport they want to play or a free psychiatrist for them to vent all their problems to before ditching you and leaving you in the dirt while they run off back to their life of attractive people fun, frolicking and fucking.

Better to just stay as far away from them as you can entirely and leave someother poor fool to be their next victim.

This what was it was like with me & my e-oneitis but she seems to want nothing to do with me anymore. :feelsrope:
She seemed to be kinda into me but ig I’m disposable.
She started becoming more distant then I was blocked, it was so awful so I get how ya feel.
We would talk about Lion King sometimes.
It sucks that our oneitises hate us but oh well, there's nothing we can do about it. If you are still sad about her absence, there's nothing to be a shame of as long as you don't simp. :feelsYall: I hate how replaceable we are to each other to humans, we're so disloyal to each other that's part of my reason why I hate humanity:feelssus::lasereyes:

Friends are useless in general female or otherwise if you’re not Chad.

As an incel your only worth to normies is as a jestermaxxer, an extra NPC body for some stupid sport they want to play or a free psychiatrist for them to vent all their problems to before ditching you and leaving you in the dirt while they run off back to their life of attractive people fun, frolicking and fucking.

Better to just stay as far away from them as you can entirely and leave someother poor fool to be their next victim.
Are you a misanthrope too? I like your brutal honesty even though it sucks, however yeah I hate normies to due to their disloyalty towards us Incels

Are you a misanthrope too? I like your brutal honesty even though it sucks, however yeah I hate normies to due to their disloyalty towards us Incels
Yes I am.

This one dumb redditor chick I talked to while back (in my blue pilled character) went on and on to me about how bad men were to her and how she hated men etc, etc but she was too foolish or low IQ to understand that much of the evils done to her in her life may have very well been planned and put into action by some evil cunt manipulating those men ie do this and or that to her ie break her heart or hurt her in some way etc and I will reward you with sex etc, etc and such a cunt might do this out of jealousy and envy and hatred for a perceived competitor Foid she and possibly others view as prettier than she is etc, etc.

So it’s simply much more intelligent to be a misanthrope and hate both genders.

Both genders plot and will fuck you over for some perceived or real self interest, both genders are grimy as the niggers say.

We can still be loyal to our fellow man despite holding such a view if only because it is in our best interests ie group solidarity not that we necessarily trust or even like eachother.

Last edited:
Yes I am.

This one dumb redditor chick I talked to while back (in my blue pilled character) went on and on to me about how bad men were to her and how she hated men etc, etc but she was too foolish or low IQ to understand that much of the evils done to her in her life may have very well been planned and put into action by some evil cunt manipulating those men ie do this and or that to her ie break her heart or hurt her in some way etc and I will reward you with sex etc, etc and such a cunt might do this out of jealousy and envy and hatred for a perceived competitor Foid she and possibly others view as prettier than she is etc, etc.

So it’s simply much more intelligent to be a misanthrope and hate both genders.

Both genders plot and will fuck you over for some perceived or real self interest, both genders are grimy as the niggers say.

We can still be loyal to our fellow man despite holding such a view if only because it is in our best interests ie group solidarity not that we necessarily trust or even like eachother.
Pfft yeah I hated humans since I was in High school growing up in a religious home, I was though to love people as your brothers and sisters. I wanted to love people and however I can't take people's bullshit. Because well if people never cared about you. I never wanted to give those mother fuckers love anyway I just couldn't take people's crap so that's a good reason to be an introvert misanthrope including for normies and foids to treat us like shit

Pfft yeah I hated humans since I was in High school growing up in a religious home, I was though to love people as your brothers and sisters. I wanted to love people and however I can't take people's bullshit. Because well if people never cared about you. I never wanted to give those mother fuckers love anyway I just couldn't take people's crap so that's a good reason to be an introvert misanthrope including for normies and foids to treat us like shit
Same here.

If normies ever value us at all it’s generally only as jestermaxxers and in the case of Stacies it’s only to cruelly and callously lead us on and make us think we have a chance only so they can vent and off load their traumas and problems off onto us effectively making us their emotional tampons, then when they no longer need a daddy via our daddy energy they were at one time seeking from us they run off all happy to fuck Chad (as usual) like we never existed at all and our feelings don’t matter one iota.

It’s better to just leave these cocksuckers and selfish bitches to eachother in hopes they will destroy eachother instead of us which thankfully sometimes does happen.

Our old pal marquisedesade had it exactly right to escape as far away from normie society as he possibly could.

Never help normies or give them anything unless of course they are actually willing to earn it first via money or sexual favors (in the case of helping foids as though that would ever happen the arrogant Chad only sluts).

That also
Same here.

If normies ever value us at all it’s generally only as jestermaxxers and in the case of Stacies it’s only to cruelly and callously lead us on and make us think we have a chance only so they can vent and off load their traumas and problems off onto us effectively making us their emotional tampons, then when they no longer need a daddy via our daddy energy they were at one time seeking from us they run off all happy to fuck Chad (as usual) like we never existed at all and our feelings don’t matter one iota.

It’s better to just leave these cocksuckers and selfish bitches to eachother in hopes they will destroy eachother instead of us which thankfully sometimes does happen.

Our old pal marquisedesade had it exactly right to escape as far away from normie society as he possibly could.

Never help normies or give them anything unless of course they are actually willing to earn it first via money or sexual favors (in the case of helping foids as though that would ever happen the arrogant Chad only sluts).
That made me believe that men and women can't be friends for that reason too. Yeah normies suck. Especially when they ignore me when I want to talk to them online. If you do help them once they don't need you anymore they will make you LDANR and laugh at you. They deserve to get punish. Eventually when Chad doesn't want foids anymore once they hit the wall with the age pill rhey are fucked and it's over for those fucking foids :feelzez::feelsthink::feelskek: I would love to live in a remote place and be secluded from society fuck every one anyway

Last edited:
We were even good friends for only a year.
Why would you befriend a woman.
Makes no sense, whatsoever.
She´ll use you as an emotional tampon, while getting her back blown out by her attractive ´boyfriend´.
She´s most likely always a situationship with Chad, while using naive fools like you as a scapegoat.

Why would you befriend a woman.
Makes no sense, whatsoever.
She´ll use you as an emotional tampon, while getting her back blown out by her attractive ´boyfriend´.
She´s most likely always a situationship with Chad, while using naive fools like you as a scapegoat.
Your right you shouldn't be friends wirh foids since they're full of horseshit

I was rapidly walking around a room after like a day after my oneitis blocked me. I didn’t know what to do, it made my socially retarded ass crazy.

I’m feeling better now but ig I could still be better.

Last edited:
I was rapidly walking around a room after like a day after my oneitis blocked me. I didn’t know what to do, it made my socially retarded ass crazy.

I’m feeling better now but ig I could still be better.
Me too. Getting blocked by crushes hurts. Knowing that they’re gone forever. I was heartbroken when she blocked me

Last edited: