Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am a coward

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★
Yesterday i was telling myself i have to approach this short white girl. I would ask her if she plays soccer . She'd say 'no' then i'd tell her she has a great body and the style of a soccer player......
Today i saw her , we were very close (less than 2m) , i couldn't watch her big ass bc she was facing the mirror and would notice me. The idea of approaching her went far in my head, i was too afraid. I couldn't do anything. When i saw she was leaving to put the weights at their places ,i was sad .After that she moved to the opposite side of the room. I couldn't stop watching her . I love her thighs, calves, arms ,face, ass , how she walks. I regretted i didn't approach her. Not many people would notice if she rejected me anyway.
I remember one day when she asked me if i was using that weight and i said 'no'. It was lifefuel she talked to me even though it was just a question.

Do you think i should approach her next time i see her?
@VictimofBpillReaper @Cayden Zhang

I can't even interact well with everyday people and integrate into society, let alone approaching and having conversation with woman, i don't even know what to talk about with them.

Try one bottle of beer, it may help you with anxiety.

I can't even interact well with everyday people and integrate into society, let alone approaching and having conversation with woman, i don't even know what to talk about with them.
we are in the same situation

I mean I don't risk approaching because I don't want to get falsely accused of sexual harassment but if she Isn't giving you any nasty looks or anything then I suppose you could at least try approaching her

Try one bottle of beer, it may help you with anxiety.
This, that one drunk guy here publicly huniliated a foid once in class while he was drunk, really funny read, forgot who he was though.

I mean I don't risk approaching because I don't want to get falsely accused of sexual harassment but if she Isn't giving you any nasty looks or anything then I suppose you could at least try approaching her
I should try to make eye contact with her to confirm what you're saying

This, that one drunk guy here publicly huniliated a foid once in class while he was drunk, really funny read, forgot who he was though.
One bottle doesn't make you really drunk but helps you relax slightly and have less paranoid thoughts. I don't drink beer cause i fear belly grow.

beer-belly-thumb.jpg

Yesterday i was telling myself i have to approach this short white girl. I would ask her if she plays soccer . She'd say 'no' then i'd tell her she has a great body and the style of a soccer player......
Today i saw her , we were very close (less than 2m) , i couldn't watch her big ass bc she was facing the mirror and would notice me. The idea of approaching her went far in my head, i was too afraid. I couldn't do anything. When i saw she was leaving to put the weights at their places ,i was sad .After that she moved to the opposite side of the room. I couldn't stop watching her . I love her thighs, calves, arms ,face, ass , how she walks. I regretted i didn't approach her. Not many people would notice if she rejected me anyway.
I remember one day when she asked me if i was using that weight and i said 'no'. It was lifefuel she talked to me even though it was just a question.

Now she's fucking BWC

How she felt?
She was really embarrassed after he drunkenly sang a song for her about proposing to her in front of class, don't remember the full story but he humiliated her so much he got a letter from like the school council to not talk or interact with her in any way shape or form JFL

She was really embarrassed after he drunkenly sang a song for her about proposing to her in front of class, don't remember the full story but he humiliated her so much he got a letter from like the school council to not talk or interact with her in any way shape or form JFL
i remember this story

This guy is still on the forum?

we are in the same situation
I believe being social outcast with poor social skills and high inhibition means you will be incel for life even if you have some positives like mid tier face or average height.

No women will ever take seriously 26 y.o social reject, even if theoretically one girl would talk to me she will ghost me after getting to know who i am. I was even humiliated publicly by girl last time i was in college (dropped out after 5-6 months) she publicly made fun of that I'm social outcast with no friends, even teacher was surprised by her action, it happened during class.

I believe being social outcast with poor social skills and high inhibition means you will be incel for life even if you have some positives like mid tier face or average height.

No women will ever take seriously 26 y.o social reject, even if theoretically one girl would talk to me she will ghost me after getting to know who i am. I was even humiliated publicly by girl last time i was in college (dropped out after 5-6 months) she publicly made fun of that I'm social outcast with no friends, even teacher was surprised by her action, it happened during class.
fuck that's brutal bro, in front of everyone....

what triggered that incident?
nothing really, it was just a English language class and she spontaneously decided to say this out loud. I didn't even interact with her. I guess she just wanted to humiliate me publicly so she feels better about herself.

nothing really, it was just a English language class and she spontaneously decided to say this out loud. I didn't even interact with her. I guess she just wanted to humiliate me publicly so she feels better about herself.
Danm, that's fucking brutal. Is this the main reason you dropped out?

Danm, that's fucking brutal. Is this the main reason you dropped out?
One of them, it was second time i got to college, first time i dropped out pretty quick as well, around half a year as well.
I had no motivation and not much brain power to handle physics, math.
I don't really see a point of getting education when you struggle at it, you're social outcast with no friends, and an incel.

A worked at jobs and even there people made fun of me. It's better to isolate to feel less stress.

One of them, it was second time i got to college, first time i dropped out pretty quick as well, around half a year as well.
I had no motivation and not much brain power to handle physics, math.
I don't really see a point of getting education when you struggle at it, you're social outcast with no friends, and an incel.

A worked at jobs and even there people made fun of me. It's better to isolate to feel less stress.
Sorry bro

I'll be 25 this summer and planning to go back to college
It will be brutal man, imagine being 25 y.o with 15-18 y.o kids, even when i was 22-23 it was insane.

I dont have enough context, only you would really know

if she read the book could you ask her: what are you doing now? That's usually the same way foids approach chads, anyway foids are way more retarded

if she read the book could you ask her: what are you doing now? That's usually the same way foids approach chads, anyway foids are way more retarded
How can I approach them?

It's alright. She was probably going to refuse your offer anyway.

Dont ask her out unless she seems to like you. Even talking is risky but I guess you can try.