Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you think these low-tier young black foids will be with their IQ-matches? *I didn't say their looksmatch, I SAID their IQ-match bc you know... kek

As a former physics teacher, I have to say that this makes me so proud of these kids, the teachers, the admin, and the school as a whole. I'm so sad there are such nay-sayers but even more overjoyed that within such a world, this school and these girls could show us all the proof at least just as great as their multiple Pythagorean Theorem proofs, the proof that young people, especially young black women, can break barriers thought unbreakable.

The highest of fives to everyone involved!! :heart::heart::heart:

JEWISH HARDBASS? THOSE FUCKERS STEAL GODDAMN HARDBASS, or is it techno
not hardbass i think

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

My nigger mother is incredibly stupid, I just cannot stress how dumb she is, but because female nature is hypergamous I was blessed with an intellectually gifted White father who gave me height, intellect, a big shlong, and a lighter skin. We know that Black men with White toilets typically marry less educated bottom of the barrel toilets.

Remember, toilets are all hypergamous, a White trash toilet who marries a Black man is an extremely low IQ White toilet, this is why I think that Mulattoes born to White fathers are probably, on average, more intelligent than those born to White fathers simply because the average Black man can't get the average White toilet.

Almost all successful Mulattoes I know either have an intelligent Black father (average intelligence Niggers are already rare, let alone an actual intelligent one) or a White father. Female hypergamy basically means that the male is always superior so if the average Black man is already retarded the White toilets he can mate with are usually super retarded.

All the White wives of my Black uncles or male cousins suffer from severe mental disabilities or are addicted to narcotic substances (usually both), meanwhile the White husbands of my Black aunts and female cousins are tall skinny blonde nerds with big houses.