Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill CURRYLAND IS A RETARDED COUNTRY AND ITS NO WONDER ITS THE ABODE OF THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF INCELS

She legit can ascend hard remove hair + fat get better skincare boom life on jewtorial
if she wants to be fucked she doesnt even have to do all that trust me

She legit can ascend hard remove hair + fat get better skincare boom life on jewtorial
but but... not looking like a hairy gorilla is supporting the patriarchy!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

. and so this bitch who looks like this ended up on the internet and in the newspapers and on tv because of her looks kek and was incessantly trolled over it.
But that's not her fault though, is it. Surely as an incel you understand. And its strange and kinda disgusting that instead of focusing on what she'd achieved, people are focusing on her looks. She can easily lose weight and bleach off those facial hair BUT why should she have to do that to impress YOU or ANYONE.

lmao core curry parent trait: LOOKS do not matter buddy boyo and neither does being social or going out or getting a gf and losing your virginity. just marksmaxx your way into a cucked marriage boy. i literally got told this shit when i had a SERIOUS MENTAL BREAKDOWN and told my mother i would rather die than live with my face and my cunt aunt named some ogre billionaries saying they have earned so much despite their looks (mukesh ambani etc etc)

They still live under the arranged marriage mindset wherein women are subordinate to their husbands and are simply married off to a provider at the appropriate age. Because that's literally what happened to them.

I WANT YOU GUYS TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT THIS IS COMING FROM A TOILET and realise that this shit is what curry parents unequivocally tell all of their incel sons. JUST BE AN ENGINEER OR A DOCTOR theory lmfaoo like sure man thats gonna fix all the trauma i have from being an autistic average looking man with zero foid attention
Its still worthwile though. The days when I had ambition and hope in this life were the best days even though it didn't amount to anything in the end.

this ugly cunt topped tenth grade exams thereby ending up on media because curryland is cucked and curry parents are obsessed with MARKS and drill it into your head instead of encouraging their incel tier sons to do nt activities like sports or gym. and so this bitch who looks like this ended up on the internet and in the newspapers and on tv because of her looks kek and was incessantly trolled over it.

GLmw2Q-XwAENBzE.jpg:large

she has since done an interview (source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-powerful-statement/articleshow/109661164.cms) and said this shit:

lmao core curry parent trait: LOOKS do not matter buddy boyo and neither does being social or going out or getting a gf and losing your virginity. just marksmaxx your way into a cucked marriage boy. i literally got told this shit when i had a SERIOUS MENTAL BREAKDOWN and told my mother i would rather die than live with my face and my cunt aunt named some ogre billionaries saying they have earned so much despite their looks (mukesh ambani etc etc)

just be the wealthiest person in the country theory KEK

also how TF IS BEING WEALTHY GOING TO GET ME FOIDS LOVE WTF ??? FUCK YOU YOU RETARDED WHORE YOU AND YOUR CHAD HUSBAND NEVER HAD TO FACE WHAT I HAVE HAD TO FACE IN MY LIFE BITCH

shes a foid so she will actually get married KEK and i can assure YOU curryland is so deprvied of SEX that she will HAVE A WHOLE FUCKING LINE OF MEN WILLING TO FUCK HER IF SHE WANTS but also another cucked curry mentality

JUST STUDY BUDDY BOYO BECAUSE THATS ALL THERE IS TO LIFE. its not like the only source of happiness in life is being placed somewhere good in the social hierarchy which is ONLY POSSIBLE IF YOU HAVE LOOKS. lmao fuck curry parents man

I WANT YOU GUYS TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT THIS IS COMING FROM A TOILET and realise that this shit is what curry parents unequivocally tell all of their incel sons. JUST BE AN ENGINEER OR A DOCTOR theory lmfaoo like sure man thats gonna fix all the trauma i have from being an autistic average looking man with zero foid attention
She just looks like a guy. Why are we so hairy? This toilet has a full blown moustache. What evolutionary benefit is there to being covered in hair like an ape? I’m hairy af too.

It's better to have your women be so ugly nobody else wants to date and marry them than have a situation like with traitorous rice foids.
Sounds good on paper but in reality juggernaut theory is law. Even the ugliest, most subhuman foids will cheat on you with someone 3-6 smv points higher than her

There's something called colonialism. British looted 43 trillion dollars from India. When they came India had 24-26 percent share in world's Gdp and when they left it was 3 percent
Tbf they also brought civilization, technology, and medicine to the region. I'm not trying to insult your people, but you guys would probably still be living in huts if it weren't for the British. Just like the Africans. The colonized parts if africa have the highest quality of life today, while the parts untouched by the white man are the parts where they still live in mud huts.

Medicine brought in during colonialism alone saved far more lives than colonialism killed. And besides, even if the British took all those valuable resources from your land, it's not like you guys had the technology to harvest those resources for yourselves.

Not tryna argue, just putting up some facts that never get mentioned on this topic

Sounds good on paper but in reality juggernaut theory is law. Even the ugliest, most subhuman foids will cheat on you with someone 3-6 smv points higher than her

Tbf they also brought civilization, technology, and medicine to the region. I'm not trying to insult your people, but you guys would probably still be living in huts if it weren't for the British. Just like the Africans. The colonized parts if africa have the highest quality of life today, while the parts untouched by the white man are the parts where they still live in mud huts.

Medicine brought in during colonialism alone saved far more lives than colonialism killed. And besides, even if the British took all those valuable resources from your land, it's not like you guys had the technology to harvest those resources for yourselves.

Not tryna argue, just putting up some facts that never get mentioned on this topic
The bad looks of curry foids gets mitigated by juggernaut law but you also have to consider the fact they have to compete with other foids in the western dating market too. Juggernaut law itself gets mitigated if there's more foids competing against each other in the supply to meet demand, for example a 3/10 curry foid could get orbiters for merely existing as a woman but she's also up against 3/10 white foids and 3/10 rice foids who are ugly women too but from races with higher SMV. So potential orbiters would pick them over the curry foid. So the curry foid ends up getting less orbiters than she normally would if she didn't have foids from other races in the dating pool, thus the ugliness of her looks remains a factor even with juggernaut law.

That's a woman? Thought it was a fucking tranny, yes buddy.

How comes curries study so much yet they still live in a shit hole? @rope infinity ♾️
Pro immigration cucks in the west are fucking racist, they encourage the brightest minds of third world shitholes to abandon their lands & come pay tax to Jews while the best talent of a dump have been taken from the country, ppl that possibly just maybe could have reformed the place in time. No better than slavers of old they disavow.