Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill CURRYLAND IS A RETARDED COUNTRY AND ITS NO WONDER ITS THE ABODE OF THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF INCELS

benzocel

benzocel

Officer
★★★
this ugly cunt topped tenth grade exams thereby ending up on media because curryland is cucked and curry parents are obsessed with MARKS and drill it into your head instead of encouraging their incel tier sons to do nt activities like sports or gym. and so this bitch who looks like this ended up on the internet and in the newspapers and on tv because of her looks kek and was incessantly trolled over it.

GLmw2Q-XwAENBzE.jpg:large

she has since done an interview (source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-powerful-statement/articleshow/109661164.cms) and said this shit:

"When people trolled her, I felt bad about it. Many people said bad things about her. We told Prachi not to let it weigh on her mind," her mother told the media.
lmao core curry parent trait: LOOKS do not matter buddy boyo and neither does being social or going out or getting a gf and losing your virginity. just marksmaxx your way into a cucked marriage boy. i literally got told this shit when i had a SERIOUS MENTAL BREAKDOWN and told my mother i would rather die than live with my face and my cunt aunt named some ogre billionaries saying they have earned so much despite their looks (mukesh ambani etc etc)

just be the wealthiest person in the country theory KEK

also how TF IS BEING WEALTHY GOING TO GET ME FOIDS LOVE WTF ??? FUCK YOU YOU RETARDED WHORE YOU AND YOUR CHAD HUSBAND NEVER HAD TO FACE WHAT I HAVE HAD TO FACE IN MY LIFE BITCH

Prachi, with a million dollar smile on her face, told the media outlet, "God has made me, I am okay with it. For those who feel there is a difference, it doesn't matter. Even Chanakya was trolled, and he did not care. Similarly, I also don't care and will focus on my studies."

shes a foid so she will actually get married KEK and i can assure YOU curryland is so deprvied of SEX that she will HAVE A WHOLE FUCKING LINE OF MEN WILLING TO FUCK HER IF SHE WANTS but also another cucked curry mentality

JUST STUDY BUDDY BOYO BECAUSE THATS ALL THERE IS TO LIFE. its not like the only source of happiness in life is being placed somewhere good in the social hierarchy which is ONLY POSSIBLE IF YOU HAVE LOOKS. lmao fuck curry parents man

My aim is to become an engineer and what will ultimately matter are my marks and not the hair on my face

I WANT YOU GUYS TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT THIS IS COMING FROM A TOILET and realise that this shit is what curry parents unequivocally tell all of their incel sons. JUST BE AN ENGINEER OR A DOCTOR theory lmfaoo like sure man thats gonna fix all the trauma i have from being an autistic average looking man with zero foid attention

It's better to have your women be so ugly nobody else wants to date and marry them than have a situation like with traitorous rice foids.

It's better to have your women be so ugly nobody else wants to date and marry them than have a situation like with traitorous rice foids.
unfortunately curry foids in tier 1 cities like mumbai and delhi are actually attractive. its suifuel

If you can put multiple hours into studying and topping an exam you can take 10 mins out your day to shave too

If you can put multiple hours into studying and topping an exam you can take 10 mins out your day to shave too
shes so ugly it wouldnt even make a difference kek i actually get her not shaving lmao

unfortunately curry foids in tier 1 cities like mumbai and delhi are actually attractive. its suifuel
The day hypergamy reaches the point where ugly Indian women are lusted over by men of every other race, is the day all hope for humanity is lost I can safely say.

How comes curries study so much yet they still live in a shit hole? @rope infinity ♾️

Holy fuckin shit, currycels have the most brutal genetics.

The day hypergamy reaches the point where ugly Indian women are lusted over by men of every other race, is the day all hope for humanity is lost I can safely say.
if nothing changes that day is not too far im afriad..

Holy fuckin shit, currycels have the most brutal genetics.
i genuinely cant imagine a race with shittier genetics. its fucking brutal just how many ugly foids and men there are in curryland kek

thats what foids look like without shaving and makeups. thats what our grandfathers fucked.

Some pajeetas and sheeboons are so ugly I can actually say they might be below the looksmatch of the people using the forum. I wouldn't call settling for a girl that much uglier than you ascension. If ugly women settling for ugly men is still a lost by their own standards then so is this.

Some pajeetas and sheeboons are so ugly I can actually say they might be below the looksmatch of the people using the forum. I wouldn't call settling for a girl that much uglier than you ascension. If ugly women settling for ugly men is still a lost by their own standards then so is this.
lmao this pajeeta is definitely a bit too ugly but even the ugliest curry foids date a good 3-5 points above their looksmatch from what i have observed in university

hapacels will lust over them.

How comes curries study so much yet they still live in a shit hole? @rope infinity ♾️
There's something called colonialism. British looted 43 trillion dollars from India. When they came India had 24-26 percent share in world's Gdp and when they left it was 3 percent

nothing new here

There's something called colonialism. British looted 43 trillion dollars from India. When they came India had 24-26 percent share in world's Gdp and when they left it was 3 percent
Cope Pajeet

this ugly cunt topped tenth grade exams thereby ending up on media because curryland is cucked and curry parents are obsessed with MARKS and drill it into your head instead of encouraging their incel tier sons to do nt activities like sports or gym. and so this bitch who looks like this ended up on the internet and in the newspapers and on tv because of her looks kek and was incessantly trolled over it.

GLmw2Q-XwAENBzE.jpg:large

she has since done an interview (source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-powerful-statement/articleshow/109661164.cms) and said this shit:

lmao core curry parent trait: LOOKS do not matter buddy boyo and neither does being social or going out or getting a gf and losing your virginity. just marksmaxx your way into a cucked marriage boy. i literally got told this shit when i had a SERIOUS MENTAL BREAKDOWN and told my mother i would rather die than live with my face and my cunt aunt named some ogre billionaries saying they have earned so much despite their looks (mukesh ambani etc etc)

just be the wealthiest person in the country theory KEK

also how TF IS BEING WEALTHY GOING TO GET ME FOIDS LOVE WTF ??? FUCK YOU YOU RETARDED WHORE YOU AND YOUR CHAD HUSBAND NEVER HAD TO FACE WHAT I HAVE HAD TO FACE IN MY LIFE BITCH

shes a foid so she will actually get married KEK and i can assure YOU curryland is so deprvied of SEX that she will HAVE A WHOLE FUCKING LINE OF MEN WILLING TO FUCK HER IF SHE WANTS but also another cucked curry mentality

JUST STUDY BUDDY BOYO BECAUSE THATS ALL THERE IS TO LIFE. its not like the only source of happiness in life is being placed somewhere good in the social hierarchy which is ONLY POSSIBLE IF YOU HAVE LOOKS. lmao fuck curry parents man

I WANT YOU GUYS TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT THIS IS COMING FROM A TOILET and realise that this shit is what curry parents unequivocally tell all of their incel sons. JUST BE AN ENGINEER OR A DOCTOR theory lmfaoo like sure man thats gonna fix all the trauma i have from being an autistic average looking man with zero foid attention
Based grey post, curryland deserves to be nuked into stone age.
Decadent, dysgenic subhuman society of uncultured buboons. World would be so much better if all of us just died from radiation sickness due to a nuclear power plant meltdown.

Because the rich high-IQ ones all immigrate to first-world country, which ends up being a massive brain drain on curryland.

No that's a bullshit figure by some dumbass fringe foid . No academic supports that. Also this is literally the most normie opinion on the entire internet man.
Read up

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/ryjq73/what_is_the_foundation_of_the_claim_that_the/hrsefsy/

i genuinely cant imagine a race with shittier genetics. its fucking brutal just how many ugly foids and men there are in curryland kek
And they are one fucking billion!!!!!

Never forget 7 gorillion of gdp

@Ron.Belgrade waifu

Exactly sum up. Apart from genetics, one of the reason why curries r incels due to these study grind maxxing

Stfu, this is not a reddit where you put your sociopolitical opinions, this is incel forum

Colonialism did not make India poorer and is just a myth, it made it richer in absolute terms. It’s just that the British and Europe advanced so much at the time that they massively increased production capacity and made stuff that they generated much more wealth. So the industrial revolution and innovation is why Europe was able to conquer the world and also why they became much relatively richer.

Stupid parents ruin everything. Literally the root of every problem

Colonialism did not make India poorer and is just a myth, it made it richer in absolute terms. It’s just that the British and Europe advanced so much at the time that they massively increased production capacity and made stuff that they generated much more wealth. So the industrial revolution and innovation is why Europe was able to conquer the world and also why they became much relatively richer.

Save yourself from embarrassment and read the first paragraph. My point still stands India is a shithole at the least partly because of colonialism.

"India’s economy was more than twice the size as the British left than it had been when they arrived. Unfortunately, it was Malthusian growth, an increase in the number of people, not an increase in living standards. As with most economic growth across history, before an industrial revolution".

Last edited:
Save yourself from embarrassment and read the first paragraph. My point still stands India is a shithole at the least partly because of colonialism.
"India’s economy was more than twice the size as the British left than it had been when they arrived. Unfortunately, it was Malthusian growth, an increase in the number of people, not an increase in living standards. As with most economic growth across history, before an industrial revolution".
Did you even read what it says here? Living standard didn’t increase, but it didn’t make India a shit hole jfl.
6F0F1D0F 1ED5 42CD 9D02 CEB3B7843D7F

India GDP per capita remained around the same, following a similar pattern from before the British came there. So India being a shithole definitely can not be blamed on the British.

Attachments

• C7535942-90A1-4316-911E-A922419D2C7D.png
    C7535942-90A1-4316-911E-A922419D2C7D.png
    34 KB · Views: 11
  • 8D76593C-06EE-41B6-ACE7-70A5DD23C59F.png
    8D76593C-06EE-41B6-ACE7-70A5DD23C59F.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 11

This is true, Indians (at least in the self governed princely states) could have easily brought machinery from the UK and started their own industrialisation but the low IQ elites didn't invest in it and the place remained stagnant

Did you even read what it says here? Living standard didn’t increase, but it didn’t make India a shit hole jfl.
View attachment 1155177
You can see a slight decline in Gdp per capita as soon as the British East India arrived and didn't improved until they left. Secondly there Gdp per capita slightly fell down and their population exploded. Which can easily cause a ton of problems. And decrease standards of living.
India GDP per capita remained around the same, following a similar pattern from before the British came there. So India being a shithole definitely can not be blamed on the British.
It can be, India was a extractive colony for the British. They didn't colonised it for shit and giggles. They extracted and good amount of money from their.

You can see a slight decline in Gdp per capita as soon as the British East India arrived and didn't improved until they left. Secondly there Gdp per capita slightly fell down and their population exploded. Which can easily cause a ton of problems. And decrease standards of living.

It can be, India was a extractive colony for the British. They didn't colonised it for shit and giggles. They extracted and good amount of money from their.
No that's a bullshit figure by some dumbass fringe foid . No academic supports that. Also this is literally the most normie opinion on the entire internet man.
Read up

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/ryjq73/what_is_the_foundation_of_the_claim_that_the/hrsefsy/

Read this.

Read this.
I read it and I now know that 45 trillion is a exaggeration( what else can you expect from a foid tbh) but still British colonialism had negative impact on India and atleast colonialism is partly to blame.

The decline existed before, but it went up a little after 1900 rendering the mute point invalid. I think I made the point quite clear with evidence that you are just saying a misconception.

You mean natural resources, but as the article says it didn’t amount to much compared to how much the Industrial Revolution made them. And now curries are extracting money from Western nations all over the world and sending the money to their home countries. Yet it’s still a shit hole.

The decline existed before, but it went up a little after 1900 rendering the mute point invalid. I think I made the point quite clear with evidence that you are just saying a misconception.
Nope if you check you would see how it decline correlates with the arrival of British.
You mean natural resources, but as the article says it didn’t amount to much compared to how much the Industrial Revolution made them. And now curries are extracting money from Western nations all over the world and sending the money to their home countries. Yet it’s still a shit hole.
Yes it's been only 70 years India have been independent and on top only 60-50 years people are sending considerable amount of money. While India was colonised for 200 years.

Sub 82 IQ Daleet colony

fucking bitch a razor costs like a dollar and fifty just buy it

fucking bitch a razor costs like a dollar and fifty just buy it
She legit can ascend hard remove hair + fat get better skincare boom life on jewtorial