Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how to get my skin fixed?

benzocel

benzocel

Officer
★★★
im a lightskin curry and i wanna looksmaxx before completely giving up and ldaring and i think it will do me wonders if i could get my face to be the same complexion as the rest of my body which is considered v fair by north indian standards but my face is yellowish.

is there any procedure/treatment for getting this shit fixed?

Soap and water

Get some strong sunscreen that stops your skin from tanning.
I don't know if you'll find any in India but it's popular in East Asia so you might have to import it.

Get some strong sunscreen that stops your skin from tanning.
I don't know if you'll find any in India but it's popular in East Asia so you might have to import it.
The natural shit color isn't the result of tanning, it's just genes

The natural shit color isn't the result of tanning, it's just genes
For a decent portion of Indians it is due to tanning including me
As a kid I was very fair (north indian type of fair) but as i grew up I noticed I was gradually getting darker
I'm 20 now and practically brown

As a kid I was very fair (north indian type of fair) but as i grew up I noticed I was gradually getting darker
That's also genes, whites get tan too but it's temporary, the issue is the activity of melanin-producing cells which is entirely genes, not melanin itself

don't have a skincare routine its all bullshit redpill cope. Just have a silk pillowcase and don't eat shitty food

same man shit is brutal asf

same man shit is brutal asf
Relatable post
My body isn't one complexion too
For example: My face is a different complexion than my thighs, which makes sense because my thighs are covered from the sun at all times while my face isn't

im a lightskin curry and i wanna looksmaxx before completely giving up and ldaring and i think it will do me wonders if i could get my face to be the same complexion as the rest of my body which is considered v fair by north indian standards but my face is yellowish.

is there any procedure/treatment for getting this shit fixed?
support Jews and communists let’s enslave whites and rape stuck up white girl together !

Milk

:feelsdevil:

Image 2024 05 05 213432086

The sweet bread I ate earlier today would have gone so well with a warm glass of Stacy milk :feelsdevil:

Margot Robbie hasn't been officially pregnant yet, so the next best thing is Scarlett Johansson, who has been. Not only that, but she loves to breastfeed: https://www.todaysparent.com/blogs/scarlett-johansson-im-nursing-and-i-love-it/

Breastfeeding is good. It's one of the few good things women do.

NaNo2 can help skinmaxxing