Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Called a Jew by a SEAcel

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I was playing Roblox again, and playing phantom forces and I talked with some guys from SEA about their culture and stuff, they appeared somewhat 'patroitic' so I revealed I'm Chinese

Then they jokingly called me "Jew of the east" which is honestly insulting. I denied it's and said that I'm not living in SEA.

This is a big reason why ricecels can't unite.

Was it Japanese/Koreans?

Anyone that hates jews or niggers is an ally to me. It sucks Asians can't get along due to shit that happened over 100 years ago.

Its always like that. Look at slavcels. Every slavcel country chimps out on another one

Its sad because they would bend over backwards for actual jews who look white.

Ricecels can't unite because they're fucking dumb just like Eastern Europeans. You give Slavs 1 separate LARP identity despite being 100% connected with blood and next thing you know they're fighting over some Concrete named Cuckviidka renamed Kukvidka. Meanwhile the Germanoids had no problem reuniting in Anchluss. (Despite being paid for in plaid prior but I digress.)

idk wut u said but it prob nationalism tbh. something similar to ww2 or ukr-russia war atm. i bet the moment real war happen and they dying most of them wont want it and finally united. sadly most ppl have too much pride on useless things

chinese are literally the master race of asia, seafags are brown losers in comparison

Chinese are jews of asia just look at their tribalistic mindset mixed with nepotism in Filipinland or vietnam, thailand

Ricecels can't unite because they're fucking dumb just like Eastern Europeans. You give Slavs 1 separate LARP identity despite being 100% connected with blood and next thing you know they're fighting over some Concrete named Cuckviidka renamed Kukvidka. Meanwhile the Germanoids had no problem reuniting in Anchluss. (Despite being paid for in plaid prior but I digress.)

Based TRVTHNVKE Russ bro.
Btw Westoids have this stupid tribalism too, just remember how keen they were on killing each other in WW1.

Even now you can meet many retards from Britain, France, Germany and Italy hating on their neighbours.
But 80 years in NATO together kinda smoothed it a little bit.

Master race :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
well it's definitely not those bug people in gookland or the shit skins in tech support land, who is it then faggot

Chinese are jews of asia just look at their tribalistic mindset mixed with nepotism in Filipinland or vietnam, thailand
Kinda true. Same goes for San Francisco, for example.
At this point Chinese from the mainland China and diaspora Chinks are 2 different nations with different mentalities.

Its sad because they would bend over backwards for actual jews who look white.
100 percent true. There are so many chink woman kike man couples. It's like every slightly ugly jew gets with a SEAmonkey.

Kinda true. Same goes for San Francisco, for example.
At this point Chinese from the mainland China and diaspora Chinks are 2 different nations with different mentalities.
based fnv enjoyer, Dead Money was best dlc

based fnv enjoyer, Dead Money was best dlc
Thank you! ^⁠_⁠^
I even named my acc in honor of sadly now gone YouTuber Schizo Elijah. He made best thematical Fallout edits

Btw i was dreaming about making a mod or even a game in post-apocalyptic setting, but that's probably just my petty wet fantasies

Ricecel IQ comparison : Chinese>=Japanese>>>>>>>>Korean>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SEA

Thank you! ^⁠_⁠^
I even named my acc in honor of sadly now gone YouTuber Schizo Elijah. He made best thematical Fallout edits

Btw i was dreaming about making a mod or even a game in post-apocalyptic setting, but that's probably just my petty wet fantasies
what do you think of fallout show ?

Based TRVTHNVKE Russ bro.
Btw Westoids have this stupid tribalism too, just remember how keen they were on killing each other in WW1.

Even now you can meet many retards from Britain, France, Germany and Italy hating on their neighbours.
But 80 years in NATO together kinda smoothed it a little bit.
Tbh the reason westoids can unify is because they have an external threat, such as mass immigration

100 percent true. There are so many chink woman kike man couples. It's like every slightly ugly jew gets with a SEAmonkey.
Jews are a ugly race but with lots of money so that explains

I could never understand. An example is Taiwan. Same race and similar culture to mainland, but their larp revolves around being a "free democracy", aka shit like faggotry rights. What's there to be proud of anyway?

I encountered so many Pinoy scammers on Roblox back in the day

I could never understand. An example is Taiwan. Same race and similar culture to mainland, but their larp revolves around being a "free democracy", aka shit like faggotry rights. What's there to be proud of anyway?
Because it's the only thing they can pride themselves as, it's the only thing that can possibly make them stand out, as Vassals for the Jewish State of America.

Tbh the reason westoids can unify is because they have an external threat, such as mass immigration
Even now we, Whiteys, are too retarded to oppose the threat.
So you must look at us and fiercely fight back. No niggers and arabs in East Asia! (((They))) are already making plans for Japan and S.Korea, i bet China is in the list too

what do you think of fallout show ?
If you love Fallout NV and Fallout in general, i think you'll agree that moving Shady Sands from Central California to LA (where Boneyard was) and then nuking it while degrading all NCR to a pack of pathetic raiders (oh, and no Legion cuz they fascist! and they nuked Vegas!!) basically is nothing else but erasure of New Vegas by Todd Howard and that ugly retard, Emil.

They're still petty and vengeful that Obsidian made the best Fallout game in "their" series, even after 15 years. They're disgusting goblins that unitonically deserve rope.

But even without lore and pettiness context, the show is bad on itself. No better than Rings of Power.

Synthetic Man had a great review on it, check it out if you're interested (he has 2 vids, react to the 1st episode and review of the whole show. I'm talking about review)

If you love Fallout NV and Fallout in general, i think you'll agree that moving Shady Sands from Central California to LA (where Boneyard was) and then nuking it while degrading all NCR to a pack of pathetic raiders (oh, and no Legion cuz they fascist! and they nuked Vegas!!) basically is nothing else but erasure of New Vegas by Todd Howard and that ugly retard, Emil.

They're still petty and vengeful that Obsidian made the best Fallout game in "their" series, even after 15 years. They're disgusting goblins that unitonically deserve rope.

But even without lore and pettiness context, the show is bad on itself. No better than Rings of Power.

Synthetic Man had a great review on it, check it out if you're interested (he has 2 vids, react to the 1st episode and review of the whole show. I'm talking about review)
will look for sure to watch this vid of his

with this treasure i summon

I was playing Roblox again, and playing phantom forces and I talked with some guys from SEA about their culture and stuff, they appeared somewhat 'patroitic' so I revealed I'm Chinese

Then they jokingly called me "Jew of the east" which is honestly insulting. I denied it's and said that I'm not living in SEA.

Chinese are still better then seamonkeys. Imagine, Being patriotic when whites steal your women, while, you play roblox.
@Made in Heaven

Even now we, Whiteys, are too retarded to oppose the threat.
So you must look at us and fiercely fight back. No niggers and arabs in East Asia! (((They))) are already making plans for Japan and S.Korea, i bet China is in the list too
Ok Gray.
If Asians hadn't massacred their Arab/Iranian population, they would have been so much better looking today. Arabs/iranians can be white passing, there's a reason why uyghurs are the best looking Asians and tend to have coloured eyes and hair.
@Biowaste Removal
@Cayden Zhang

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Ok Gray.
If Asians hadn't massacred their Arab/Iranian population, they would have been so much better looking today. Arabs/iranians can be white passing, there's a reason why uyghurs are the best looking Asians and tend to have coloured eyes and hair.
@Biowaste Removal
@Cayden Zhang
You tried to be smarty pants with these one, huh?
Asians didn't "massacre" anybody, to wipe out someone completely, with NO genetic traces left, you need to oraganize people into the state and then describe them how other people are bad. You need fucking death camps.

Asians just outbirthed everyone, including other mongoloid variants (Ainu, native Taiwanese) and niggers.
We don't have proof Caucasians wuz kangz in Yangtze (or generally were easterner than Sayan Tuva).

Secondly: Uyghurs are mongrels not with "Arabs" (Mediterraneans), but with Nordic White pseudo-Tocharians, you dumbass. Otherwise they wouldn't get some kids with red hair and blue eyes.

Your whole post debunked, bozo.

Last edited:
Ok Gray.
@Biowaste Removal
@Cayden Zhang
if these features were desired, we would look like them. Save for a few isolated incidents, we didn't massacre much (other than Genghis Khan but that's a different story).

China historically had lots of connections with groups like Persians, through silk road

Uyghurs are mongrels not with Arabs, but with Nordic White pseudo-Tohars, you dumbass
Gigacope, they're mixed with Iranians, not nordics. not Everyone with coloured hair and eyes are Nordic N'sheit GrAY. My brother is a ginger and We are Lebanese, and no..we don't have any crusader blood you 65 IQ Amerimutt.

Last edited:
Gigacope, they're mixed with Iranians, not nordics. not Everyone with coloured hair and eyes are Nordic N'sheit GrAY. My brother is a ginger and We are Lebanese, and no..we don't have any crusader blood.
So 1 your redhead Arab brother is a proof many Arabs are redhead???
This is bullshit. Your brother could be nigger, so what?

Pure Semites typically always have black hair, even Akkadians called themselves "black headed".

At the same time we have humdreds of redhead pale skinned Tocharian mummies, this proves they were pure Aryan Nordics like Tocharistani people deep South in Afghanistan.

Cope with that, uglyfuck shitskin. I bet some Indians are more fair than you

Gigacope, they're mixed with Iranians, not nordics. not Everyone with coloured hair and eyes are Nordic N'sheit GrAY. My brother is a ginger and We are Lebanese, and no..we don't have any crusader blood you 65 IQ Amerimutt.
Aldo PSEUDO Tocharians were not Iranian, retard. OG Tocharians were.

I'm talking about centum language separate branch. Literal nigger iq. I thought goat fuckers were smarter

Ahaha, you reported me like a little girl you are. Cry, cry, baby. Go to mommy

. Otherwise they wouldn't get some kids with red hair and blue eyes
Arabs/Turks/Iranians are the only people who naturally, have coloured hair and eyes without the need for European blood. There are so many people in gaza who have blonde/red/brown hair and blue/green/hazel eyes. And none, of them have European blood. Your coping hard, you're Just mad 50% of your country is filled with mutts, and that the people who you call "shitskins" are whiter then you. I'm sorry I burst your bubble. IMG 20240508 165127IMG 20240509 170744IMG 20240509 170758IMG 20240509 170733IMG 20240509 170721IMG 20240508 220231IMG 20240508 215837IMG 20240508 215740IMG 20240508 212647IMG 20240508 212647IMG 20240508 212706

Last edited:
So 1 your redhead Arab brother is a proof many Arabs are redhead???
This is bullshit. Your brother could be nigger, so what?

Pure Semites typically always have black hair, even Akkadians called themselves "black headed".

At the same time we have humdreds of redhead pale skinned Tocharian mummies, this proves they were pure Aryan Nordics like Tocharistani people deep South in Afghanistan.

Cope with that, uglyfuck shitskin. I bet some Indians are more fair than you
Gulf arabs DO NOT REPRESENT all Arabs you braindead amerimutt. You have no clue what Levantines look like, most of you think all of us look like Indians and we have been portrayed as such in movies. Even, your "white" American soldiers were much swarthier then, the local afghans and talibs. These are the type of people who claim to be "white" in America, and nobody even bats an eye. Also Asians are the least, causacoid and yet, you simp for them like degenerate weeb you're. Because, 'muh fuhrer" said they're 'honorray Aryans' lol. They're nothing more then, a slave race who will do exactly what whites do, if you hate Arabs, they will do exactly that.

Literally Soooooo many Arabs/Turks/Iranians get married to Asians, because, the average Noodlewhore can't tell the difference between us and darker whites. Also we are the only people who benefit from jbw because, a lot of us have coloured eyes and hair.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/hgbYukXu3Mw?si=BK4CS3P93B3PrWXS

Face it nigger, there are more blonde/redheads In gaza then, your mixed hellhole. Also I highly, doubt you're even white, So many shitskins in America like to larp as white, because, they're mad they're mixed. The Last time a guy on discord told me he was "white af" turned out to be a hapa.

Last edited:
Ahaha, you reported me like a little girl you are. Cry, cry, baby. Go to mommy
Now, it's your turn. Show me pics of pure Asians who have blonde/red hair and coloured eyes.

Based SEAcel for being blackpilled on jews.

Arabs/Turks/Iranians are the only people who naturally, have coloured hair and eyes without the need for European blood. There are so many people in gaza who have blonde/red/brown hair and blue/green/hazel eyes. And none, of them have European blood. Your coping hard, you're Just mad 50% of your country is filled with mutts, and that the people who you call "shitskins" are whiter then you. I'm sorry I burst your bubble.View attachment 1156152View attachment 1156202View attachment 1156201View attachment 1156203View attachment 1156204View attachment 1156206View attachment 1156207View attachment 1156208View attachment 1156209View attachment 1156209View attachment 1156210
I think those are just spawns of crusaders tbh but show proof if you any that sand niggers can have blue eyes without euro blood