Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an experiment, to prove black-pill i showed a foid subscriber my face

JFL at all these DNRcels.

tons of ugly men are told on reddit that they look by gaslighting redditors, JFL at the retards in this thread actually believing OP is a mogger.

Was this foid your mother?
Doesn't need to be, ask a random woman on the street if you're ugly, most likely they will lie, is that a fakecel trait too?

Doesn't need to be, ask a random woman on the street if you're ugly, most likely they will lie, is that a fakecel trait too?
She would powerwalk away from me in fear.

Fakecel because random women actually answer you.

I don't know what OP expected by telling us that a foid saw his face and said he looks good jfl, moggers.is
If you're a mod and you banned him for the supposed "humblebrag" on this post, then this whole dark blue reddit site deserves to die out.
You're fucking retard and I'd love to stump your face into the ground. Son of a dog

I don't understand how people think this post is humblebragging. Atrocious reading comprehension

100% this is not bragging. People say you're good-looking as long as you don't have any obvious deformities.

Last edited:
That doesn't prove anything

Foids ghost people after facereveal if they are ugly

@Pancakecel
Manipulative kike janny dog, I've never said this. You just somehow made it up like it's my quote
Also nigger dicks occupy your head rent free