Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an experiment, to prove black-pill i showed a foid subscriber my face

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★★
I am normally quite private about my life, but I was bored one day and decided to conduct an experiment. For days, she said I wasn't like other incels, that I'm kind, and have a nice voice. She was very attracted to the "mystery". A few days after meeting her, I showed her my face.

I knew what would happen, but wanted to spread this information for any potential doubters here.

I sent a photo of myself, and she replied "you look good bro" this was the first time she had ever called me "bro" which is what polite foids call sub 5 subhumans.

Minutes later she said "you look cool" which is absurd because you can tell I'm autistic just by the look in my eyes, and I need glasses, and other undesirable features. She then told me I look better than most guys she sees on the street, which could only be possible if she lived in an even more excrement part of India. To which she did not.

When a foid says these things, it means you're a sub 5 they're simply trying to be nice to.

She was polite and civilised, but she rejected clear evidence black-pill is true.

Then, something I did not expect, she told me I needed to see a theRAPIST. No thanks.

People saying this is "bragging" are blue-pilled. Get off this forum. If you asked a random foid on the street, or even a family member "Am I ugly?" And they replied "no *bro*" would it be bragging to report an obvious lie? Absolutely not.

Last edited:
I am normally quite private about my life, but I was bored one day and decided to conduct an experiment. For days, she said I wasn't like other incels, that I'm kind, and have a nice voice. She was very attracted to the "mystery". A few days after meeting her, I showed her my face.

I knew what would happen, but wanted to spread this information for any potential doubters here.

I sent a photo of myself, and she replied "you look good bro" this was the first time she had ever called me bro

Minutes later she said "you look cool" which is absurd because you can tell I'm autistic just by the look in my eyes, and I need glasses, and other undesirable features. She then told me I look better than most guys she sees on the street, which could only be possible if she lived in an even more excrement part of India. To which she did not.

She was polite and civilised, but she rejected clear evidence black-pill is true.

Then, something I did not expect, she told me I needed to see a theRAPIST. No thanks.
Fakecel trait.

Also why are you doxxing your face, especially to a foid who you suspect that’s absurdly fucking stupid man, you’re going to get doxxed and glowniggers are going to come after you for wrongthink

Therapy is a scam. No profit in curing people

You should be more careful. SJWs will try to doxx you

Fakecel trait.

Also why are you doxxing your face, especially to a foid who you suspect that’s absurdly fucking stupid man, you’re going to get doxxed and glowniggers are going to come after you for wrongthink
How is that a fakecel trait? There are many here that have done similar experiments.

yeah watch out for this brocel
I had her information. She wouldn't have been able to do anything. I'm not retarded and deleted the photo a few minutes later.

I had her information.
And? No one’s going to do anything to some random foid. Meanwhil, being le evil incel will result in complete ostracization from any facet of society.

I'm not retarded and deleted the photo a few minutes later.
Screenshot

Disappointed you don't understand blackpill

I sent a photo of myself, and she replied "you look good bro" this was the first time she had ever called me "bro" which is what polite foids call sub 5 subhumans.

When a foid says these things, it means you're a sub 5 they're simply trying to be nice to.

You're a currycel? OVER

Foids only call ugly people bro
I have to sit next to this fucking e-boy chad fuckwit at school and his stupid girlfriend calls him "bro" and he's a 9/10. "Bro" is just zoomer brainrot

Probably why you don't understand the post.
Is the point of the post that she took pity on you because you're subhuman, and she wanted to seem nice, so she lied about you looking 'good'?

I have to sit next to this fucking e-boy chad fuckwit at school and his stupid girlfriend calls him "bro" and he's a 9/10. "Bro" is just zoomer brainrot
She's cheating on him

Is the point of the post that she took pity on you because you're subhuman, and she wanted to seem nice, so she lied about you looking 'good'?
Yes. Literally proving how language changes the moment things are made manifest.

How is that a brag you retard. That's the opposite.
This is not a brag because she indirectly friendzoned you. Being put in the friendzone is not ascension. Some people on here just don't have common sense

Yes. Literally proving how language changes the moment things are made manifest.
Image 2024 05 10 032734314

This is not a brag because she indirectly friendzoned you. Being put in the friendzone is not ascension. Some people on here just don't have common sense
Exactly, anyone who views this as bragging is absurd. If they asked a random foid on the street "Am I ugly?" The foid will obviously try and say no (if they're polite) it would not be "bragging" to report such an interaction.

So you understand I'm not bragging now?
Yes.

The only problem is some users here never even got pitied by a woman. So by comparison, you may be seem ''chad-like'' that you managed that.

I showed an IT member a picture of a deformed guy and said it was me, and she said I was an 8/10, so I don't think OP is bragging

Yes.

The only problem is some users here never even got pitied by a woman. So by comparison, you may be seem ''chad-like'' that you managed that.
Glad you understand, but anyone can be pitied, I've literally seen foids say blackops2cel looks cute.

I showed an IT member a picture of a deformed guy and said it was me, and she said I was an 8/10, so I don't think OP is bragging
Glad you understand, but anyone can be pitied, I've literally seen foids say blackops2cel looks cute.
Yes, I don't even think that's pity at that point, it's straight up gaslighting.

Bragging is also a sin.

Yes, I don't even think that's pity at that point, it's straight up gaslighting.
Gaslighting is MUCH worse than pity.

Pity is genuine, women can pity you if they see you are a pathetic subhuman. They may want to make you feel a bit better.

But gaslighting's purpose is only to deny the blackpill and reinforce the bluepill lies.

Gaslighting is MUCH worse than pity.

Pity is genuine, women can pity you if they see you are a pathetic subhuman. They may want to make you feel a bit better.

But gaslighting's purpose is only to deny the blackpill and reinforce the bluepill lies.
Another thing to note, wouldn't saying I need therapy after I declared and provided evidence I'm sub 5 be evidence I was being gaslighted too?

Her reaction is not of a woman attracted to you, so it's over and I'd move on.

It's not the worst either, though. That's when there's a sudden shift to terse replies, and then you're blocked before the next time you can talk again.

Her reaction is not of a woman attracted to you, so it's over and I'd move on.

It's not the worst either, though. That's when there's a sudden shift to terse replies, and then you're blocked before the next time you can talk again.
I never desired her in the first place, but I get what you mean.

brutal, everything in life is so brutal, i don't know how people live past 30 alone