Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ai girlfriends are “ruining” a whole generation of men

In high school, I've learned that when writing essays or opinion pieces it's mandatory to provide a solution to the problem. The foid who wrote this seems to have forgotten that aspect. And AI girlfriends are a symptom, not a cause

Should I use a chatbot for virtual girlfriend, OP?

more pointless pigskin whore babble

These young men are lonely, and it is having real consequences.
Yeah, we are. Wonder kind of consequences she will talk about. Maybe suicide rates?
They are choosing AI girlfriends over real women, meaning they don’t have relationships with real women, don’t marry them and then don’t have and raise babies with them. America desperately needs people to have more babies, but all the signs are pointing toward fewer relationships, fewer marriages and fewer babies.
Oh, of course, women and society are the victims. People only care about men if it hurts femoids.

In high school, I've learned that when writing essays or opinion pieces it's mandatory to provide a solution to the problem. The foid who wrote this seems to have forgotten that aspect. And AI girlfriends are a symptom, not a cause

Yeah, we are. Wonder kind of consequences she will talk about. Maybe suicide rates?
Men dropping out of the workforce and military. Men are cannon fodder for the boomer economy and the military industrial complex. Thats the only thing these people are concerned about

It completely obliterate the fact that men are forced to choose AI girlfriends as real foids don't want them.

Thoughts?
Funny how no one gives a single fuck about these young men, until it's time to blame, or a back is needed to put the responsibility of the future on...

I wonder why these young men would choose a woman that is literally not real, over ones that are... Does it have anything to do with the vitriolic attitudes towards innocent good men right now? The fact that men aren't getting even the BASIC human connection that we all as social animals need, because they aren't Chad?
The fact that average men are invisible to average women and ugly women alike?

Let's not focus on the root of the issue though...

dnr but let me guess: the foid writes about how muh objectification and shieeet

Foids are worried that jooz will take away chads attention away from them to perfect lovable AI wives.

I recently try to use Replika to have a foid friend, not a girlfriend, Just a foid friend. I deleted the app, I don't want to get emotional dependence from a robot.

Yes, because men choose AI chatbots over real sex. /s

Even when they are "professors" foids are dumb as fuck.

Do these people not understand that AI Girlfriends are the only option for many men? Its ot like men would really choose a text-based robot if they could have a woman who legitimately (or at least regularly) liked him and treated him well.

There is only two paths in the furure
1- Remove women's rights and place them under the authority of men. Redistribute females to create families and restart civilization
2- Develop AI Girlfriends further, mix them with realistic sex bots, and develop artificial wombs. Women are rendered obsolete, chads can keep them, as the incels and even normies will have something much better around.

Typical fear baiting from a weak willed society. AI will never replace females, it will simply enhance those who should choose to augment themselves with it. Akin to a service provider using it as a chat bot to enthrall weak willed men lulled into complacency. Disgusting.

why not just wait for society to callapse and go on and kidnap a women and force her to marry you.

This seems like fucking nonsense tbh, like they are trying to meme it into reality as a way to control all the seething men who can't get laid due to their looks and the competition now

It’s mostly women using ai bfs, not men and ai gfs:

Women using these chatbots are completely solipsistic and unselfaware so it doesn't matter if they're s33xting with lines of code.
Real men with T levels above rock bottom (rare these days) aren't computersexual, actually wanna scr33w women and are angry about it

their stupidity and lack of self awareness is deeply amusing

Not having a girlfriend AT ALL is ruining a whole generation of men.

But nobody seems to give a shit about that one I guess.

These are the men foids don'y want anyway.

Typical fear baiting from a weak willed society. AI will never replace females, it will simply enhance those who should choose to augment themselves with it. Akin to a service provider using it as a chat bot to enthrall weak willed men lulled into complacency. Disgusting.
This tbh, all this talk about futuristic sex robots with artificial womb is shit you’d see in the year 2300 or something. We are no nowhere close to that and the only real solution would be to take women’s rights away.