Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Art hoes graped by AI

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ArtistHate/comments/1cnbaga/does_the_whole_adapt_or_die_just_embrace_it/

These are favorite phrases of AI bros anytime someone calls out their billionaire-funded copyright theft technology. Every time I see this I can't help but feel like there's a heavy similarity to what an abuser would say to their victim. These phrases all basically translate to: "this is happening to you, it's going to keep happening, so you should just shut up and take it".

In my experience there's a huge overlap between AI bros and the incel/redpill community where there's an inherent belief that one particular type of male, the technologically enlightened crypto bro/gamer, deserves to be respected, praised and served by everyone else, particularly women. And when women don't give them what they want, obviously due to their horrible personalities, they become angry and bitter and move on to debasing and insulting them.

Now they're directing that bitterness toward artists, musicians, voice actors, photographers, etc. because they are speaking out against non-consensual use of their hard-earned work. The mentality in both scenarios is the same: "I believe I deserve this, you need to submit and give this to me without question, and if you don't I'm going to debase and devalue you until you submit or disappear". Creepy incel behavior from the same group of people, just a different target.

@AsiaCel looks like you're not the only one who is losing their job due to AI :feelskek:

Nah, they'll be more than fine. They'll just open up an OF (if they haven't already) and effortlessly earn 5k a month.

It's a femoid's natural instinct to act the victim in any situation possible.

The woke special victim Olympics isn't only run once every 4 years.

Every day is game day for them.

Grape them, grape and impregnate then force them to raise subhuman and deformed incel spawn. That's the fate worse than death for a foid.

wtf I love AI now

Nah, they'll be more than fine. They'll just open up an OF (if they haven't already) and effortlessly earn 5k a month.
And then they'll have to accept AI-generated OnlyFans as the most expedient choice and resign.

so AI is a thing and also did you know that eh lonely men le bad!

literally anything happens
foids: GRAPE!!! GRAPE!!!! IAM BEING GRAPED!!!!!!!!!

AI is wonderful! These failures aka artists need to get a real job.

I have conflicting feelings and thoughts about this. On the one hand it's largely happening to the worst people that took over companies, IPs etc, they didn't create but take all the credit because they control them now, and these fuckers are fetid in every facet, no doubt about it. On the other hand I do hate AI taking jerbs and plagiarizing without human thought and a human's deliberate touch, there was already a glut of complete garbage, now any ignoramus can copy and paste a prompt and have a program shit out a "masterpiece" in seconds.

but suddenly when they see an incel they tell him that he deserve to die and never reproduce because that's how natural selection works

bunch of pathetic hypocrites

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ArtistHate/comments/1cnbaga/does_the_whole_adapt_or_die_just_embrace_it/

@AsiaCel looks like you're not the only one who is losing their job due to AI :feelskek:

Retards. AI is humanity's last hope to expose Jews and Niggers and push us to a new age of exploration and scientific advancements.

I am sure during the 15th Century women opposed the Renaissance too. They are very status quo oriented unless obviously it comes to feminist shit. Women holding us back as usual.

What a dumb bitch. Now competition=rapey for this retard. Maybe its due to the fact foids never really feel any sense of competition in their life being life is handed to them on a silver platter, and when they get a hint of it they freak the fuck out.

What a dumb bitch. Now competition=rapey for this retard. Maybe its due to the fact foids never really feel any sense of competition in their life being life is handed to them on a silver platter, and when they get a hint of it they freak the fuck out.
Topic aside, Can it really be considered competition if it can just copy everything you put out?

On the other hand I do hate AI taking jerbs and plagiarizing without human thought and a human's deliberate touch, there was already a glut of complete garbage, now any ignoramus can copy and paste a prompt and have a program shit out a "masterpiece" in seconds.
Not really. I have zero artistic skill so I really wanted AI art to be good enough to help me do what I want, but I wasn't really able to do it. In fact it motivated me a bit to learn actual drawing so the AI would maybe just have to improve the thing I did.