Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The age of AI girlfriends is much, much closer than we think. Chat GPT 4o is here!

fantasycel

fantasycel

Recruit
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/wfAYBdaGVxs?si=Fly7DzRUzkv_VhiP

Take a look at this demo, I promise you, your mind will be blown.
Listen to it's voice, it's more expressive than most humans. It has a sense of humor, it is extremely pleasant to be around. It will talk to you without asking anything in return. It won't call you ugly, it won't make a face of pure horror as it looks at your face. You will get chad treatment only. Finally we will be able to hear a friendly voice on command that won't judge us immediately based on the way we look. It won't matter how non-NT we are, it will talk to us like we are human. This is a turning point in the history of the world.

THE ERA OF AI GIRLFRIENDS HAS COMMENCED.

Wtf it has a better personality than gen z foids. Kind of ironic how an AI has more empathy and human emotion than femoids. That just shows how heartless those cunts are.

Last edited:
touch is about 10,000 times more important than chatbot speech

Cringe. No difference to the japcels marrying their NDS characters

you can do both

use her in personal day and fuck whores and prostitutes for the touch aspect
just chatting is basically therapy man. it's gay.

really not even physical touch but physical presence is what's important. again, if you have testicles.

Retarded gigacope thread.

touch is about 10,000 times more important than chatbot speech
I don't care about touch right now. It's improbable at this point. I just want one which can be personalised with minute details and can offer an incredible amount of possibilities.

All they need to do is put it in a doll.

I don't care about touch right now. It's improbable at this point. I just want one which can be personalised with minute details and can offer an incredible amount of possibilities.
i'm pivoting into 'physical presence' with my argument ackshually

Duuuuudeees.. we ARE Getting There!!

i'm pivoting into 'physical presence' with my argument ackshually
No, I got it, but whatever we can cobble together right now isn't going to be satisfactory. It's definitely not going to be Joi from Blade Runner. So, it's best to fine-tune/improve upon one thing at a time.

Fair enough if this works for you. Personally it just doesn’t do it for me

Last edited:
Fair enough if this works for you. Personally it just doesn’t do it for me
based

also i'm glad chud got some :feelshaha: