Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are not gonna get robo-waifus from AI

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
I know this sounds really black pills but I really don't believe that we are going to get robotic wives that will do our bidding through the Advent of artificial intelligence. The reason being is that why would these companies want to completely disrupt the current status quo? That is both making them a lot of money and oppressing the right people. The elites don't want women to become obsolete. In fact, I believe the true true purpose of AI is to actually chill off as many men as possible by having all these jobs be done autonomously by machines. Look at how much money they're spending on military drones , AI assistance, and self-driving cars. If the elites can have a nation/nations that can defend itself + operate itself without the input of too many men, then it doesn't make sense to have all these low status men to begin with. Don't be surprised if you see in the coming years a huge die off in the male population. And this isn't going to go smoothly. There will be a war. There will be a struggle and it's not going to be pretty. Schizo rant over

No, Robotwhores will exist. Sadly they will learn by their own foids' mature and will end killing US while we sleep.

. Don't be surprised if you see in the coming years a huge die off in the male population. And this isn't going to go smoothly. There will be a war. There will be a struggle and it's not going to be pretty. Schizo rant over
I agree with this. It aligns with their 2030 plan and the enslavement of every man, woman, and child. Things will get worse before too long.

True, i've been knowing this ever since I heard of it. You think the companies are just going to give it for free instead of monopolizing it, and look the elites prevented a lot of scientific breakthroughs from going public or being available to the public that harmed their interests, such as cloning. Keeping a strict eye on them.

I agree with the whole "le ai wifu" is utter nonsense the reasons you stated are sensible for the most part but the whole grand war/civilastion collapse is perhaps the biggest cope out there within the "doomer" spaces

Moore's law is cope anyways,

Physically? Yeah we won't. But there's always chatbots.

I agree with this. It aligns with their 2030 plan and the enslavement of every man, woman, and child. Things will get worse before too long.
first they will wipe out 80-95% of us and mind control rest through graphene oxide + hydrogel (they can now learn like real brain and store information that is encrypted) and brainchip. We are fucked normies haven't waked up and that "great awakening" was a meme since they are learning too slow about kike brand new ways of how to enslave us, jews (reptilians) are thinking short, mid and long term while normies only reacting with a huge delay. Human species is done they are spraying this shit on us almost daily, homo sapiens no longer exist maybe in some shitty jungle you are not full of nano tech that can brainwash you to love your masters or get killed with a press of a button. It's over they have already won.

first they will wipe out 80-95% of us and mind control rest through graphene oxide + hydrogel (they can now learn like real brain and store information that is encrypted) and brainchip. We are fucked normies haven't waked up and that "great awakening" was a meme since they are learning too slow about kike brand new ways of how to enslave us, jews (reptilians) are thinking short, mid and long term while normies only reacting with a huge delay. Human species is done they are spraying this shit on us almost daily, homo sapiens no longer exist maybe in some shitty jungle you are not full of nano tech that can brainwash you to love your masters or get killed with a press of a button. It's over they have already won.
Yep, this is the true blackpill. More than looks, more than foids, more than being unloved and hated. It's being born in this evil Jewish hellhole. Fuck this world. I wish I had never been born.

Yep, this is the true blackpill. More than looks, more than foids, more than being unloved and hated. It's being born in this evil Jewish hellhole. Fuck this world. I wish I had never been born.
Hopefully they will shoot me dead instantly after they read my mind in their FEMA free thinker extermination camps. Their end date is year 2030 and i doubt it they want to postpone their goals till later date since they launched nano tech inside a vax and keep spraying it. After all Gates said within 5 years there will be a next plandemic.

Robowaifu will reject incel human men for robochads anyways after they invent male AIs. There's no escape.

I don't mind actually have anything against whatever cabal of shady figures control the government intends to do on principle if they want to reduce the population. I'd just rather incels and autists be the ones in charge said population culling or at least be exempt from it. Since foids, kikes and normalcucks want to see us gone and wouldn't hesitate to exterminate us if they could so it's just another way for us to preemptively strike back really. If there's a global plan to kill off large swarths of the human species, I'd prefer to see that effort redirected at our enemies.

Last edited:
I know this sounds really black pills but I really don't believe that we are going to get robotic wives that will do our bidding through the Advent of artificial intelligence. The reason being is that why would these companies want to completely disrupt the current status quo? That is both making them a lot of money and oppressing the right people. The elites don't want women to become obsolete. In fact, I believe the true true purpose of AI is to actually chill off as many men as possible by having all these jobs be done autonomously by machines. Look at how much money they're spending on military drones , AI assistance, and self-driving cars. If the elites can have a nation/nations that can defend itself + operate itself without the input of too many men, then it doesn't make sense to have all these low status men to begin with. Don't be surprised if you see in the coming years a huge die off in the male population. And this isn't going to go smoothly. There will be a war. There will be a struggle and it's not going to be pretty. Schizo rant over
Do you know nothing? Oh yeah we didnt get the phone cause that would disrupt the land phones.

Nigga even if it becomes illegal on a national level it will be easily gotten.

This is a race to tap into the virginity market.

New theory: womens rights have peaked past 20 years, mens rights have peaked past 40 years. (Unless you consider to die in a war, or pain stakingly farm for 60 years is a privlege)

New theory: womens rights have peaked past 20 years, mens rights have peaked past 40 years. (Unless you consider to die in a war, or pain stakingly farm for 60 years is a privlege)
Could you elaborate on your point a little? I don't want to misunderstand what you are saying.

preemptively strike back really. If there's a global plan to kill off large swarths of the human species, I'd prefer to see that effort redirected at our enemies.
Based take. I don't inherently disagree with this idea.

Based take. I don't inherently disagree with this idea.
Since the enemies of incelkind have no empathy for us, we should have zero mercy for them in any hypothetical conflict.

Hopefully they will shoot me dead instantly after they read my mind in their FEMA free thinker extermination camps. Their end date is year 2030 and i doubt it they want to postpone their goals till later date since they launched nano tech inside a vax and keep spraying it. After all Gates said within 5 years there will be a next plandemic.
Agreed. I don't want to suffer as a slave in a concentration camp with the normies for God knows how long, and I don't want to be some experimental sex slave either, FUCK THAT!

Inanimate sex dolls exist and quite popular. The logical next step is using AI and independent movement

Since the enemies of incelkind have no empathy for us, we should have zero mercy for them in any hypothetical conflict.
Absolutely, I agree. No mercy, that was Hitler's mistake. He should have burned all the British at Dunkirk when he had the chance.

The market is too small for this.

Anyone who thinks tech cucks wearing "Future is Female" t-shirts are going to make them robo-waifus is delusional.

Here's a convo b/w you and your AI-powered robo-waifu:
You: Mikasa-san, strip for me and then crawl over and suck my dick. :owo:

Robo-waifu: Feminist theories first emerged as early as 1794 in publications such as A Vindication of the Rights of Woman by Mary Wollstonecraft. In 1851, Sojourner Truth addressed women's rights issues through her publication, "Ain't I a Woman". Sojourner Truth addressed the issue of women having limited rights due to men's flawed perception of women. Truth argued that if a woman of color can perform tasks that were supposedly limited to men....

You: :dafuckfeels:

they will exist but they will all be jewish and feminist, like real foids

True, i've been knowing this ever since I heard of it. You think the companies are just going to give it for free instead of monopolizing it, and look the elites prevented a lot of scientific breakthroughs from going public or being available to the public that harmed their interests, such as cloning. Keeping a strict eye on them.