Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A Homage to Abuincelalaustrai

>pinned
what a cosmic irony, well I stand corrected, it's not these 2 users that are suspicious, it's the website itself.
Something weird is going on for sure. I am going to watch this thread to see how this story will play out :feelssus:

Something weird is going on for sure. I am going to watch this thread to see how this story will play out :feelssus:
This Google Drive embed probably took all Gmail adresses, never began for nonincognitocels

Looks fake tbh
I think I understand exactly what's going on.
Atleast @Efiliste and @Drinkcel were males...
I'm out from this thread

I'm not clicking any links you Fed Niggers

literally ai generated user

Just use the "drop image" feature theory

I thought that username suied on Braincels ages ago?

I need to try this :feelskek:

Not trying to dox anyone. It was a fuckup on my part that access wasnt give to view. Wont happen again. Stay tuned for another very soon.

Suck shit.. no wonder this roastie foid is still on the dating scene. I know this post is not as good or funny as @
abuincelalaustrali
@abuincelalaustrali but its an art I will try to also perfect
Nah this post is perfect and proves the blackpill

lol I love you guys who do these chadfishes

No reply from your hero. It’s over

Post Chad used for this fish.

Great job. You did it perfectly. Message the bitch at a later date, say ur were drunk, apologise if needed, and try again for part 2.
Well done on the efficient censoring of all places/photos/times etc. It is the only way to avoid legal trouble and media identification.
In future, you can cover your camera with duct tape so she can't see you, video call her on whatsapp and get a screenshot of her on video call too. That is the best way to actually verify they are really there.