Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A Homage to Abuincelalaustrai

cookedcel

cookedcel

Greycel
This rostie slut was keen as fuck to get nailed by this chad. Even though l was trying to dismiss her in Friday night, the whore was sending me slutty pics and the degenerate just wanted to come around. Disgusting.

The foid was gagging for it again on Saturday morning, hitting me up before the morning news had even finished.

The sad roastie grabbed me a beer after her $20 something Uber ride into town. Thanks, you couldn't have come across more desperate if you had tried.

Suck shit.. no wonder this roastie foid is still on the dating scene. I know this post is not as good or funny as @abuincelalaustrali but its an art I will try to also perfect

Google

Allow Google access to your necessary cookies
You won't be able to access this content if necessary cookies are turned off
Learn moreAllow cookies

Might need to try another image hosting platform. Links are all requesting access

Google

Allow Google access to your necessary cookies
You won't be able to access this content if necessary cookies are turned off
Learn moreAllow cookies
Same thing here. Won't load for me at all.

This rostie slut was keen as fuck to get nailed by this chad. Even though l was trying to dismiss her in Friday night, the whore was sending me slutty pics and the degenerate just wanted to come around. Disgusting.

The foid was gagging for it again on Saturday morning, hitting me up before the morning news had even finished.

The sad roastie grabbed me a beer after her $20 something Uber ride into town. Thanks, you couldn't have come across more desperate if you had tried.

Suck shit.. no wonder this roastie foid is still on the dating scene. I know this post is not as good or funny as @abuincelalaustrali but its an art I will try to also perfect

Post pictures on Imgur not Google drive man

Try imagur little homie.

Why not just post pictures directly here :feelsugh:

Last edited:

Joined Feb 14, 2024
Might need to try another image hosting platform. Links are all requesting access
Joined Feb 14, 2024

Are you two trying to dox people here or something? :feelssus:

Not only your join date is the same but your names are similar too

cookedcel

Hunt3rCel

:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

both profiles set to private

Yep there is definitely something going on here
@PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo check my posts above, we have two suspects

lmao nice try fed

Obs a retardedcel fed. I will try Imgur... I cant seem to post images directly on the site. If anyone knows how, pls feel free to share

Obs a retardedcel fed. I will try Imgur... I cant seem to post images directly on the site. If anyone knows how, pls feel free to share
You posted 3 threads and your gay lover @Hunt3rCel /@Drinkcel was always there to reply.
The cycle ends here @Efiliste , we must be better than this.
(damn I always wanted to say this)

Last edited:
You posted 3 threads and your gay lover @Hunt3rCel /@Drinkcel was always there to reply.
The cycle ends here @Efiliste , we must be better than this.
(damn I always wanted to say this)
View attachment 1154025
Big fucking deal? Maybe they like my profile pic or something... who knows

When you request access the guy will get a message that states "[email protected] is requesting a file" don't press request button brocels.

When you request access the guy will get a message that states "[email protected] is requesting a file" don't press request button brocels.

Don't touch it, it's @Efiliste and @Drinkcel trying to doxx people here while mods are sleeping​

@Dregster take a look at this

Bold claim to make!

Im no fed. Just looking for a place to hangout.
Fuck me for joining on Valentines Day I suppose.

Not clicking that

I have fixed the issue for all those fed calling me.

@Dregster take a look at this
Incredibly Based thread.

Ragefuel how these toilets bend over backwards for dudes who are extremely good looking to them.

your first thread:
@Hunt3rCel is there

your second thread:
@Hunt3rCel is also there

and your third thread this one, I sniped you from miles away

I comment on a few other threads too. But I guess those dont count?

Incredibly Based thread.

Ragefuel how these toilets bend over backwards for dudes who are extremely good looking to them.
Are you meming or did you get here after op edited his thread?

What edits ?
I see, op posted very sus google drive links that requires us here to send request for access.

I didn't take any screenshots of the original post, unfortunately, but everyone saw it. I think he edited the privacy settings from Google itself, so you mods can't see that he edited his thread (because he technically didn't).
I shall admit your a smart man @Efiliste
@Pajeetsingh

@CruxGammata thanks for staying on the lookout for feds brocel

Looks fake tbh

Not only your join date is the same but your names are similar too

cookedcel

Hunt3rCel

:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:
They're sus but there's not enough proof to do anything

>pinned
what a cosmic irony, well I stand corrected, it's not these 2 users that are suspicious, it's the website itself.