Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zoomers, collegecels, and NEETS (90% of the forum) - The wageslavery which likely awaits you is infinitely worse than inceldom

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Yeah, yeah. "I'll rope before that" No you won't. You won't do it. Eventually you'll be forced into a shit wageslave job and join the rest of us spending 10+ hours waiting for the day to end so we can "enjoy" an evening, which isn't fun at all but is more just the absence of wageslave hell.

I cannot exaggerate how completely awful wageslaving is, especially as an incel. Your brain which has deteriorated will likely mean you fuck up the most basic of tasks, even if you're a perfect employee, always showing up on time, always doing your work perfectly, you'll still be treated like shit by some Chad "manager" who does absolutely fucking nothing to benefit the company except being tall lol.

wagelife is ropefuel

Just remember when you do something right, no one cares.

When you do something wrong once, everyone has a problem with you and will keep reminding you of it

This is why I wanna go night shift security guard maxx

I am not qualified for wageslavery.

nope doesnt await me

This is why I wanna go night shift security guard maxx
That's my dream job too. Just sit in a booth chilling. You don't even have to confront any suspected intruder, just make a call and be done. Unfortunately these days with millions of immigrants willing to eat shit for $6 an hour I suspect it's actually pretty hard to get into.

Cope. I'm starting a garage band.

the best possible solution for anyone under 30 is to leech off parents for as long as you can while only doing part-time work 10-20 hours a week
so you can afford decent copes and you don't have to slave, also under the table if possible.
Once you're kicked out, or parents gone, legit just rope. nothing to live for anyways
and if you're on disability, you won the lottery

That's my dream job too. Just sit in a booth chilling. You don't even have to confront any suspected intruder, just make a call and be done. Unfortunately these days with millions of immigrants willing to eat shit for $6 an hour I suspect it's actually pretty hard to get into.
I'm in EE I could probably find a job like that

I'll just live off social security

the best possible solution for anyone under 30 is to leech off parents for as long as you can while only doing part-time work 10-20 hours a week
so you can afford decent copes and you don't have to slave, also under the table if possible.
Once you're kicked out, or parents gone, legit just rope. nothing to live for anyways
This is pretty close to the truth.

JFL at normies choosing to move out to become "independent" which is literally spending over half your monthly income to some russian kike landlord who doesn't give a quarter of a fuck about you.

Just think about the phrase "My landlord" for a moment. The LORD of YOUR land? What the FUCK? Seriously, what is wrong with people that they find this shit acceptable?

The world has gone fucking insane.

That gives me motivation to rope. Probably won’t do it but it takes just one bad day to completely break a man. Maybe such day will happen soon.

How come rich people aren't considered losers for having no jobs?

Their investments generate more passive income in one month than us working in one year.

No one tells them to get a job. I mean its kind of hard to when they earn more than you.

Its all about money. Don't be fooled

What I wan to know too is how do u wageslaves go to gym after a hard day of work?

Really wish neetbux were a thing for me. I envy SSIcels and those that can leech off their parents indefinitely.

I spend most of my day trying to find ways to stay neet for as long as possible. If nothing works and my mom kicks me out it's the rope for me. Literally nothing to live for at that point, its completely and unequivocally over

This is pretty close to the truth.

JFL at normies choosing to move out to become "independent" which is literally spending over half your monthly income to some russian kike landlord who doesn't give a quarter of a fuck about you.

Just think about the phrase "My landlord" for a moment. The LORD of YOUR land? What the FUCK? Seriously, what is wrong with people that they find this shit acceptable?

The world has gone fucking insane.
Tbh

I would of roped a long time ago if i knew i wasnt inheriting land.

I agree.
Wageslaving and inceldom is like going through hell everyday.

Plan on becoming a pilot ngl

Truth. Wageslaving is like dying of cancer each day, only to be resurrected the next morning in order to experience the pain and agony again and again, ad infinitum.

I’m enjoying my neetdom

Never even began

I doubt its worse than attending uni 8 hours a day and studying in all of your free time including weekends.

My life would be miserable either way

I need money to drugmaxx

Yeah man
I'm not looking forward to it

Gonna probably try to do something to avoid it tbh. Don't know exactly what yet but might buy a house in some 3rd world shithole

You'll still face bs but if u get co-workers that u get along with, it feels less suifuel

hoping as working as a remote dev or a freelancer or make a website that makes me passive income

Just gotta beat the odds nigga

That's what I'm doing bro. I won't graduate college til age 26. JFL @ normies graduating at 22 and becoming wageslavecels

I agree that wageslavery likley awaits us

Just remember when you do something right, no one cares.

When you do something wrong once, everyone has a problem with you and will keep reminding you of it
This
I agree that wageslavery likley awaits us
Also this but I don't wanna

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back