Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@ZkinnyG Vs @gymletethnicel Why islam is the truth

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Seems like somebody won lol

Islam is bluepill and cope

You used science that was already known, even gave an example that was already written in Hindu texts. So according to your own logic, you should believe in Hinduism, since Hindus were aware of it earlier.

Free will contradicts predestination. If it was written that you will play soccer, you have no control over that what was written. You cannot change the predestination.

The point is that it doesn't matter if I do or don't believe now, or whether I perform good or am a criminal. Once my times comes, my qadr will take over and thus I will go to wherever Allah has preordained me to be. He preordained that I should be in jahannam or jannah, so he is responsible.

He definitely isn't. The majority of people wouldn't torture somebody, let alone torture for an infinite amount of time. Eternal torture is too cruel and only sadistic people would be fine with it. It is stated in ahadith that humans are capable of 1% of Allah's mercy. So you are telling me, that the most merciful and kindest people on earth would be fine with eternal torture?

Basically Allah forgives serious crimes that significantly harm and hurt others, both emotionally and physically, but he won't forgive shirk. Why? Is Allah really in need of an ego boost? Not praying 5 times a day doesn't hurt Allah, in fact, it just hurts the economy.

This is false. Just praying 5 times a day is definitely not enough to earn paradise according to Islam. You need to do many more things, for example not going to Jumuah for the third time in a row equals riddah and your good deeds are worth nill. There are many things like this. And if you don't do these things then you will be tortured with unimaginable pain that extends this realm, that is what you call Allah's mercy.

So this test is basically a waste of time. It doesn't affect the outcome anyway. What is the benefit of those who will go to hellfire? Why did Allah even create them? These people have every right to complain since they were literally created to be fuel for the hellfire. This is why Allah is not merciful, but rather malevolent.

@Incline
This is basically his answer to your question.

I won't even respond to this since it is well-known that the Big Bang didn't require some hocus pocus creator.

Well, they are both wrong. The earth moves, very fast actually, and is not flat. We don't know what is at the center of the universe because the universe is vast, but the chance of it being earth is almost nill. We just know that the sun is at the center of the solar system, so that isn't earth.
This is the classical interpretation:

An Almighty All-Knowing God would not reinforce the misinformed beliefs of the people, but would rather tell them the truth regarding the universe. Instead, Allah tells us a bunch of false things regarding the universe. Why would Allah allow information that is blatantly wrong, be in his book? Why would he repeatedly describe the word in a way that is completely accurate for 7th century understanding of the universe, yet completely wrong for the modern understanding?

First of all its wasn't know
and even if islam "copied" other facts from other religions how is every fact still acurate? There was no way to prove that they were infact true . Also there's lots of other predictions and scietific facts which aren't mentioned before islam want me to show them?

Here's a video explaining free will.

allah isn't in need of anything he does what he wants i don't know why he does them.

This test isn't a waste of time you know that yourself this life is a way for you to enter jannah or hell
Allah knows your future and can change it but that dosen't mean that you can't either.

actually in the quran it mentiones that the Earth and the sun in fact isn't still and is in a orbit.Which makes this even more fantastic becase today we know that the sun orbits around the milky way galaxy,

And He (i.e., Allah) it is Who created the night and the day, the sun and the moon. They float, each in a orbit

And i already told you that there's no Center for the universe everything can be the center of the universe read dude.

And also you gotta realise that Allah wanted the beduins in the 7th century arabia to also understand the quran. Do you think anyone back then would understand if Allah wrote it in todays way? No The quran is a book of all times.

Firstly, I'm responding so late because I just didn't feel like responding XD. Anyway, here I am again.

Your examples were known by civilizations before Muhammad, I gave clear examples of them.

They're not "accurate", they are vague and not all of them are correct. According to the Qur'an the earth is flat and stretched. (88:20, 71:19) In fact, not just flat, but a plain. (20:105-107) According to the Qur'an our world is literally Minecraft Superflat world :lul:. Another example of AMAZING science in the Qur'an would be humans being made from dust and clay. Or what about mountains being CAST into the earth JFL. (16:15) There's plenty wrong with the Qur'an stop coping.

I like the point Mohammed Hijab makes in the video that if Allah's names have to be true and if they are not then Allah isn't Allah. Clearly, when taking into consideration al Raham and al Raheem we know that he is neither of these two and thus he isn't Allah anymore. Anyway, his final answer would be Allah knows best.

The classroom example is indeed retarded. If a teacher could somehow see the result of the test before it even started, he would put in the effort to teach that student so that the student could get a good grade. Neither did the teacher put us in the situation of us NEVER being physically able to get a good grade. A regular teacher is apparently capable of more justice than Allah.

So you worship a being without knowing his intentions?

We can't change what's written in the Preserved Tablet. If you think that is possible you need to check your 'aqidah and do tawbah. What's written is written, khallas. What is also notable is that the vast majority of humans didn't believe in Allah and previous prophets, thus he created humans for them to be condemned to jahannam. Another thing that can be found in the Qur'an is Allah is the one who guides and misguides. There are a couple of conclusions to make from qadrullah.
  1. If Allah wanted everyone to believe he could, but he willingly made sure that people go to Jahannam.
  2. The main reason why people were created in the first place is so that they could burn and be tortured forever.
  3. You believe in Islam because Allah guided you to this path and I am misguided because Allah caused me to be misguided, also because this is written in the preserved tablet.
  4. We are being judged based on what is written on the preserved tablet and where Allah wanted us to be in the first place.

The Qur'an doesn't talk about the milky way galaxy. It talks about what we can see, for that simple reason it does not talk about the milky way galaxy and no tafseer supports this claim.
What is talked about is the orbit of the sun and moon. About night and day. The oribit of the milky way galaxy has nothing to do with this lol. Nice try though. But I wouldn't butcher what is stated in the Qur'an or else you might make Allah angry :feelskek:.

thanks for pointing out the verse btw, you refuted yourself

If it was of all times then people of today couldn't utterly destroy Islam with mere fact-checking.
I’m going to refute this fully on monday but what i meant with that you can change your future is that you can decide what you want to do in the future.

Many schoolars agree with me that what the verse about the sun and moon each being in a orbits was telling that the sun orbits the Milky way galaxy. And the moon orbits the Earth

And no the quran dosen’t state the Earth is flat
I will explain this in more details on Monday

Didn't read but I know that religion is cope.

Many words in this thread