Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Zio-Cuck From CuckTears Believes That Serving The Countries That Treat US Like Shit And Don't Cover Facial Surgery Is A "Cure For Incels"...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They literally want us to bow down and serve our oppressors when we can't even get free facial surgery so we can have lives worth living. They want you to SERVE the country that didn't have a eugenics program and didn't prevent your parents from being born. They want you to SERVE the country that allows ALL females to have higher social and economic status than average men. They want you to SERVE the country that allowed the Tinder Apocalypse to wipe out MILLIONS of male bloodlines and make EVERY female a used up roastie. They want you to SERVE the country that doesn't cover facial surgery in it's healthcare plan, despite the fact that your face determines your quality of life and you're better off dead than ugly. They want you to SERVE the country that expects you to wagecuck for bagel crumbs while Porky Shekelburg is the modern day King Harod.

You'll never guess what (((country))) that CuckTears poster is in.

My cure for him is on the other end of a g..

0 points. That's a shame. At least AHomeIsACastle is trying to help. But in their own community the prevailing opinion is "Fuck them incels, I'm not here to care about people, I'm here to laugh at people."

0 points. That's a shame. At least AHomeIsACastle is trying to help. But in their own community the prevailing opinion is "Fuck them incels, I'm not here to care about people, I'm here to laugh at people."
I don't think our faces will be improved by killing Muslims or doing volunteer work.

"What are y'all thoughts?"

I swear to god are these soys all clones of eachother

I don't think our faces will be improved by killing Muslims or doing volunteer work.

That's not what they're suggesting. They're suggesting a solution for our lack of compassion for other people, not our lack of sex with other people.

Just become a mercenary for the US empire and murder innocent people in the Middle East theory.

That's not what they're suggesting. They're suggesting a solution for our lack of compassion for other people, not our lack of sex with other people.
Kek, we'll be compassionate towards the NPCs when the NPCs are compassionate towards us.

JFL another boomer that thinks conscription would solve every problem on this planet

Anyway what he really meant was: let's just put incels in an unforgiving environment where phisical bullying is encouraged to force them to kill themselves or become even more mentally crippled

I don't live in the US nor I'm physically fit. So how can I join the army?

Anyway what he really meant was: let's just put incels in an unforgiving environment where phisical bullying is encouraged to force them to kill themselves or become even more mentally crippled

Kek, we'll be compassionate towards the NPCs when the NPCs are compassionate towards us.

And that's what IncelTears needs to understand. We're angry because the world slighted us first.

:woke:I've served and I'm still an incel:feelsbadman:
Not sure if this IT user actually served or knows anything abt what goes on inside tbh. You'll get more physically fit n maybe develop some discipline but that's all, doesn't affect inceldom at all.
And if u live in a country where firearms are banned, you get to learn how to use them:feelsLSD:

I wish shithole of lithuania to be destroyed, and in case of military invasion and me being capable warrior, I'd better join invaders and help them rape and pillage lithuanian cuckistan

Just make slavery of low value males legal bro. :feelskek:

I’m autistic so I don’t know whether I’m eligible for service anywhere.

Just make slavery of low value males legal bro. :feelskek:
It already is, it's called expecting truecels to work for less than $20/hr while facial surgery isn't covered by healthcare or insurance.

It already is, it's called expecting truecels to work for less than $20/hr while facial surgery isn't covered by healthcare or insurance.

Draft is already legal in my cucked country. :feelsbadman:

Draft is already legal in my cucked country. :feelsbadman:
If they draft truecels and don't provide free facial surgery... they are just asking for friendly fire...

But a "lack of compassion" isn't the problem.

IncelTears is saying it is. @Sparrow's Song sounded like he was saying that IncelTears was trying to come up with a solution for our sexlessness.

IncelTears is saying it is. @Sparrow's Song sounded like he was saying that IncelTears was trying to come up with a solution for our sexlessness.
I just titled the thread that way because the IT post was called "Cure for Incels?".

They know it's not meant to be a cure for our inceldom, deep down IT knows that surgery or a buckshot to the brainstem are the most effective cures.

They just want to get the most their fellow untermensch to be good little goys like them. Cucks think everyone else should be cucks too.

I wish shithole of lithuania to be destroyed, and in case of military invasion and me being capable warrior, I'd better join invaders and help them rape and pillage lithuanian cuckistan
You can be in Moscow by train in six hours, comrade.

what a joke, many countries that have national enlistment do not have better birthrates, that means it does not cure inceldom

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back