Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Zesto Japan Megathread

The travel arrangements have been made.

View attachment 59626

Trusted members can PM me for the exact dates.

The private apartment for the duration of my trip has already been reserved. (This is where I will bring all my waifus to).

TYP Members:

@Hunter (Shogun, 2nd in command)
@FaceandHFD (You'll hear more about this on Looksmax.org soon)
@incelkingkong (Mommygf soon)
@Timecel (I can't wait to go like you did)
@Rice Cel (I paid the price to fry the rice)
@Leucosticte (The pictures will be sent, as promised)

For public announcement: Trip will be sometime around December 20th to sometime around January 20th, about a month long.
Good luck out there man

The travel arrangements have been made.

View attachment 59626

Trusted members can PM me for the exact dates.

The private apartment for the duration of my trip has already been reserved. (This is where I will bring all my waifus to).

TYP Members:

@Hunter (Shogun, 2nd in command)
@FaceandHFD (You'll hear more about this on Looksmax.org soon)
@incelkingkong (Mommygf soon)
@Timecel (I can't wait to go like you did)
@Rice Cel (I paid the price to fry the rice)
@Leucosticte (The pictures will be sent, as promised)

For public announcement: Trip will be sometime around December 20th to sometime around January 20th, about a month long.
Good luck bro. Hopefully you'll find a noodlewhore (or mommy gf whatever) and ascend.

Good luck bro. Hopefully you'll find a noodlewhore (or mommy gf whatever) and ascend.

Determined

Maybe a few.

If @Zesto ascends I will respect jpopidolboymaxxing

I think if a girl can choose between Chad/Tyrone or 10/10 Jpopmaxx she will still prefer the Chad

It was never a strategy for the west.

I'm just doing it here while I'm stuck here.

Right

The one thing that makes me scared about eastern, especially Japanese women, is how reserved and cold they can be. Don't have any direct experiences with the Japanese, but that's how it's been trying to talk to overseas girls from China at uni.

The one thing that makes me scared about eastern, especially Japanese women, is how reserved and cold they can be. Don't have any direct experiences with the Japanese, but that's how it's been trying to talk to overseas girls from China at uni.

They warm up quick when they're in Asia.

"Once I was on a bus and saw your typical American slacker. He was with a Chinese girl, feeling her up right there on the bus. You could see that she really wanted to let him know how moved she was by the experience, but unfortunately her English vocabulary seemed to consist of only two words.

I'd love to get a qt Japanese girl w purple dyed hair and dress her up in a maid costume for my pleasure ngl

fskmfpslnxtykfsmdfngylectrouqhqvnnjjuduq-740.jpg

Only western whores dye their hair.

She's wearing a cheap Chinese wig lol, still kawaii.

and Hotaru doesn't wear a maid costume lol. She likes to dress Victorian/Classical English style.

Cope, everyone acts on their own self interests. You yourself plan on cucking Japanesecels in the not so far future. Survival of the fittest is the name of the game

@FukkenLoser

I love the Nihon-jin more than any other people on the planet, and there is nothing more I want to do then become one of them if I could, and I will try.

This is more than just some manko for me.

The only people I want to cuck is the piece of garbage country I was born in for as much resources as I could squeeze out of it to make my life better in Japan.

If I was acting in my own self interest I'd go straight to SEA.

I want a magical experience with a Nihonese waifu as my ascension.

That's why I'm going.

I love SEA people and culture too, but that I could see as arguably "cucking."

But Japanese, no way. This is way beyond that.

@FukkenLoser

I love the Nihon-jin more than any other people on the planet, and there is nothing more I want to do then become one of them if I could, and I will try.

This is more than just some manko for me.

The only people I want to cuck is the piece of garbage country I was born in for as much resources as I could squeeze out of it to make my life better in Japan.

If I was acting in my own self interest I'd go straight to SEA.

I want a magical experience with a Nihonese waifu as my ascension.

That's why I'm going.

I love SEA people and culture too, but that I could see as arguably "cucking."

But Japanese, no way. This is way beyond that.

Hmmm.... I guess if you truly love their people and want to see the best for their race and culture. I guess its not really cucking then. I guess you could be classified as a cultural conversion rather than a cucking. You make some good points.

Hmmm.... I guess if you truly love their people and want to see the best for their race and culture. I guess its not really cucking then. I guess you could be classified as a cultural conversion rather than a cucking. You make some good points.

Yeah I want to be Japanese more than anything.

I hope to have kids (maybe a decade from now after I've moved there and lived there permanently for a few years) who will get to grow up there and live a life I could only dream of.

Especially those uniforms and briefcases the students have.

Loli

Zesto, the purity of this cope gives me hope for the future of all mankind. Thank you!

Add me to the list.