Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Zesto Japan Megathread

I’m in dude. This should be fun.

pretty sure all japanese cels are on 2chan

I will join them once I learn enough Japanese.

I heard like everything Japanese they are much more civil than their western counterparts (4chan).

@Solitarian_Walker

your avi gives u insane wisdom and IQ halo ngl u could post "booobo baba googo gaaga" and i would still view the post as 200 IQ
kys nigger faggot

lol jk

Good luck boyo, I'll keep an eye on this post.

I'll be living in Japan for 5 years to study medicine, I was wondering how high or low the dating standards are for men.

I'll be living in Japan for 5 years to study medicine, I was wondering how high or low the dating standards are for men.
Who’s the Chad in your avatar?

>plans to live for 5 more years

Fakecel get out :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Get a body like the guy in your pic and everything will be daijobu.

> tfw when I post about Japan outside of this thread

589a047f6e09a8aa238b585f.jpg

I wish you luck and that you succeed, but tbh, it's japan man, the place with one of the highest suicide rates of men, the place where being an outcast is so common that even lifestyles are sprouting out of it, rejection of men there is not a joke, foids from there virtually destroy all the self-confidence of these men, I do not know to what extent jpopmaxxxing will help you with this but I hope it's enough.

I wish you luck and that you succeed, but tbh, it's japan man, the place with one of the highest suicide rates of men, the place where being an outcast is so common that even lifestyles are sprouting out of it, rejection of men there is not a joke, foids from there virtually destroy all the self-confidence of these men, I do not know to what extent jpopmaxxxing will help you with this but I hope it's enough.

I'm not too worried I'm going to Korea and SEA is a cheap trip.

Japan is the goal but I'm of the Yellow Pill not of the Japan Pill.

By the way, this whole cagethread thing is kinda overrated; supposedly, it's going to avoid clogging up the listings with threads of similar topics, but in reality it just means whenever I see Zesto Japan Megathread in the listing, I have to click on it to see if there's anything new and interesting (rather than figuring that out based on the thread title). Using a cagethread is only helpful for those who want to completely avoid the topic altogether.

It's nice.

I'm disappointed you haven't replied back to me about Michelle Malkin.

I feel blood rushing just thinking of that name if you know what I am referring to.

That's why I'm not worried about if I fail in Japan because I can get a girl half as old as her in the Philippines but just as qt.

Omg Asian women, I ruv.

Asia is cool but they can't really exist without the inventions of white America. Those will probably be going away, since feminists fucked everything up.

Naw white people are just good at making a blueprint.

Since they created modern society in around the 1950s they're no longer needed.

This became obvious with 1980s Japan and is even more evident today with the self-destruction of the west.

If u fail to ascend in japan, u should alteast visit some hookers there. They are hot af and arent western roasties.
If the traveltime wasnt so long, i would do a vacation there

If u fail to ascend in japan, u should alteast visit some hookers there. They are hot af and arent western roasties.

I've heard mixed information as how accessible prostitution is to westerners in East Asia (Japan, Korea, China).

It would be something I would do in SEA as it's easy, but if I was in SEA I doubt I would have to.

College is the last time you will be around young, attractive and single foids on a daily basis. Once you get out, it's a wasteland. Single moms, trashy drug addicts, old, ugly hambeasts with high standards. On top of that, you'll probably be workcelling a 9-5 and be too tired to go out (if you go out at all). Failure to ascend will result in your permanent incel status.

To all you post-college members in here... It's over.

@ItsAllOverButTheCry

I agree with you. I tried my hardest to ascend in college but realized recently it's not going to happen.

Though I disagree with you because Japan is always there for me.

Though what you describe in your post would be my fate were I not go to Asia afterwards.

Southeast Asian girls are less shallow than American girls. They know that it doesn't matter what your wallet looks like on the outside; it's what's INSIDE that counts.

@itsOVER literally spends a dime on them buying them icecream.

When you're in your 20s you can BoyMaxx and run JustHereToHaveFun game but once you don't look like a boy anymore it's over and that's when WalletMaxxing comes into play.

Well, maybe he's targeting younger girls too; they tend to not have such high expectations of having a bunch of money shelled out for them. Kind of ironic, since the younger girls also have more to offer lookswise, personalitywise, tight-pussywise, etc.

Oh he definitely is. @itsOVER has slayed virgin teen JB.

I'd going to do the same, young girls as well as girls in the 25 range (the Christmasu Cakeus that Asian guys reject).

Go to São Paulo fuck some nip hookers there. Closer to the US and cheaper than Japan.

Also the Japanese neighborhood there is pretty cool tbh. I miss eating cheap takoyaki there.

Go to São Paulo fuck some nip hookers there. Closer to the US and cheaper than Japan.

Also the Japanese neighborhood there is pretty cool tbh. I miss eating cheap takoyaki there.

If I'm ever in Brazil that's where I'm going.

There's a reason why they're rejected. Men don't just reject prime pussy for no reason.

Asian mens have a warped mentality that all Asian grills 25+ are old ladies.

How they end up single at 25 is a different story which I don't care about. I'm just happy they're there for me.

Better than Confucius.

In the West women are above men and are even encouraged by men to do whatever they want without being held accountable for anything. Cuckolding and open relationships are seen as perfectly normal here.

In the Middle East women get stoned for leaving the house without their burka and they basically have no rights. Men even have multiple wives.

In the West your average white guy has absolutely zero value in the eyes of women yet in SEA he is gigachad.

JFL at this planet

@Getlooksordie

I heard even in Japanese tinder the women dress conservatively/nicely not slutty like western whores.

That's why I'm going to Japan. What goes on here the Japanese men would never stand for. They will call out and shame whores and so will the other girls.

If I'm ever in Brazil that's where I'm going.

Brazil had the greatest inflow of japanese immigrants in the 20th century.
Now we are full of mixed asian-latina women (slant eyes, fair skin and big asses). And things arent so competitive as in the developed world.
a 5-5.5 guy (or even lower) can get as many pussy he wants on Tinder here.

slant eyes, fair skin

Tasty

big asses

Yuck.

Gross

a 5-5.5 guy (or even lower) can get as many pussy he wants on Tinder here.

Even if I don't speak Portugese?

My mom's country (Peru) also has a few Asians Japanese, Chinese, and even a couple Japanese presidents (got no clue how that happened.

I got mongoloid blood to that allows me to fraud as half Japanese but not from them, mine goes back thousands of years from the original Asians that crossed the Behring Straite and gave me my mongoloid phenotype.

View attachment 57914

Yuck.

View attachment 57913

Even if I don't speak Portugese?

My mom's country (Peru) also has a few Asians Japanese, Chinese, and even a couple Japanese presidents (got no clue how that happened.

I got mongoloid blood to that allows me to fraud as half Japanese but not from them, mine goes back thousands of years from the original Asians that crossed the Behring Straite and gave me my mongoloid phenotype.

You will find a fairly amount of asian english speakers (they study hard).
I guess you should run some tests to see if you can get some matches here. And only then worry about language.

There are 2 spots in brazil that japanese immigration is concentrated. The first one is São Paulo. Very westernized.
But few people know that there is a large group of japanese people living as farmers inside the amazon forest (state of Para). They are not rich and are very far away from western influences. You should consider there too.
If you are a 4+, chances are very high that you find someone there for you. Its like hundreds of times easier than japan. Its like you suddenly have 2-3 points added to your looks, comparing to japan.

Last edited:
You will find a fairly amount of asian english speakers (they study hard).
I guess you should run some tests to see if you can get some matches here. And only then worry about language.

There are 2 spots in brazil that japanese immigration is concentrated. The first one is São Paulo. Very westernized.
But few people know that there is a large group of japanese people living as farmers inside the amazon forest (state of Para). They are not rich and are very far away from western influences. You should consider there too.
If you are a 4+, chances are very high that you find someone there for you. Its like hundreds of times easier than japan. Its like you suddenly have 2-3 points added to your looks, comparing to japan.

I might it try it one day in addition to Peru (my mom is begging me to go for years but I never had interest).

Happy4

I appreciate the very good advice, if I ever do it I'll let you know if you're still around.

Was eating at a restaurant and the roastie waitress barely stopped by our table. I asked her for water one time and never got it. When the bill came up, she was suddenly all nice and smiley, asking how the food was and everything. Hope she enjoyed seeing that "Tip: $0.00" on the receipt.

@ItsAllOverButTheCry

In Japan and Asian countries they don't tip so you don't have to deal with this B.S.

Tipping is just something cucked westerners invented.

@ItsAllOverButTheCry

In Japan and Asian countries they don't tip so you don't have to deal with this B.S.

Tipping is just something cucked westerners invented.

Agreed. The whole thing is stupid but I have to play along or risk getting harassed.

Agreed. The whole thing is stupid but I have to play along or risk getting harassed.

Also the food will taste a lot better and be a lot cheaper with none of the poison the ZOG puts in our food.

Its really ironic for a guy with yellow fever to say this

@BlkPillPres

Not ironic at all and I say this as someone who the only friend I've ever had inrl is Chinese.

If they won't date me then they should be out of my country it's that simple.

These chinks are roaches compared to the based Japanese. Especially the ones that infest the west.

I hate communists especially ChiComs.

Sorry, buddy, but you wouldn't have gotten anything. You were probably just horny from the workout.

@cope_over_rope

Blush Sultry

I'm imagining having a post workout f*** with my waifu every time I come back from the gym.

The travel arrangements have been made.

Triperino

Trusted members can PM me for the exact dates.

The private apartment for the duration of my trip has already been reserved. (This is where I will bring all my waifus to).

TYP Members:

@Hunter (Shogun, 2nd in command)
@FaceandHFD (You'll hear more about this on Looksmax.org soon)
@incelkingkong (Mommygf soon)
@Timecel (I can't wait to go like you did)
@Rice Cel (I paid the price to fry the rice)
@Leucosticte (The pictures will be sent, as promised)

For public announcement: Trip will be sometime around December 20th to sometime around January 20th, about a month long.

View attachment 59626

The private apartment for the duration of my trip has already been reserved. (This is where I will bring all my waifus to).

TYP Members:

For public announcement: Trip will be sometime around December 20th to sometime around January 20th, about a month long.
How long did it take to get your passport i've been moneymaxxing and i have enough to visit a country i might head out to japan for the holiday's but i forgot all about that fucking passport.

How long did it take to get your passport i've been moneymaxxing and i have enough to visit a country i might head out to japan for the holiday's but i forgot all about that fucking passport.

I've had mine ever since I was a teenager.

Mine's good until I'm like 30 maybe even 35.

I think the process is 2 months.

I took my own pics with my iPhone and an app.

HappyLust

Well shit 2 months until i go to soap land:incel:

I heard Soappulandu is only for native Nips and westerners might get some dried up 50 year old if they're allowed in.

I'm going there for pure manko.

Not some yakuza Japanese roast beef.

View attachment 59626

TYP Members:

Great!
I really do hope you get lucky in the land of the rising sun.