Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Zesto is digging his own grave

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-

His overuse of pictures like the one above make him live in fantasies that will never become real.

No "qt 3.14 waifu" for him, maybe this AT BEST -

Such a shame @Zesto san, it's only a matter of time until your dreams are shattered.

Cope , he is gl

I like Zesto. I think his ideas and plans of ascension in Japan are wishful thinking at best but I would love to see him prove me and all his doubters wrong.

I've covered this already.

https://incels.is/threads/just-lol-you-if-you-think-anime-characters-are-white.81481/

Hotaru is drawn Japanese and there is a whole country full of girls that look like her.

View attachment 59088

Now Hajime is different because Asian girls rarely have NCT (they almost always have PCT).

She is still just as Japanese though.
Your pictures don't work.
And what country has hot white looking women? Japan? You'll get this you delusional weeb -

If this is what you seek -

You will fail unless you're completely fucking fake.

Your pictures don't work.
And what country has hot white looking women? Japan? You'll get this you delusional weeb -

View attachment 59090

If this is what you seek -

View attachment 59091

You will fail unless you're completely fucking fake.

She is better on the top, the bottom one probably smells bad too.

Look at her round feminine face compared to that manjaw.

Zesto is the last person in the world that would fail.......OP
Not only that but he will make his dream come true with the cute waifu he likes and loves.

LOL, if you're being serious - I think you might have consumed too much soy from all those sushi meals.

View attachment 59094

LOL, if you're being serious - I think you might have consumed too much soy from all those sushi meals.

I will prove to you Hotaru is Japanese with two examples as I'm too lazy to remake that thread.

Here is Japanese Hotaru (the real Hotaru) drawn by the mangaka Kotoyama-sensei himself.

67040fe5a70e10f986af6323a5f791e3.jpg

Here is western "Hotaru" from random fan artist.

Look at the small Asian nose bridge, thin eyebrows, round ears that stick out.

3ac5921e4a6f973153d502ef165ad9b3.jpg

See how this thing looks like a pig like all white women do. How fat it is. The pinkish (pig skin) undertone to the skin.

The thousand cock stare, etc..

I curious what Zesto looks like :o
You can PM me, I won't leak.

I'm just saying but which one resembles the neanderthal the most :waitwhat:

Attachments

• neanderthal-red-head.630x360.jpg
    neanderthal-red-head.630x360.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 38
I will prove to you Hotaru is Japanese with two examples as I'm too lazy to remake that thread.

Here is Japanese Hotaru (the real Hotaru) drawn by the mangaka Kotoyama-sensei himself.

67040fe5a70e10f986af6323a5f791e3.jpg

Here is western "Hotaru" from random fan artist.

Look at the small Asian nose bridge, thin eyebrows, round ears that stick out.

3ac5921e4a6f973153d502ef165ad9b3.jpg

See how this thing looks like a pig like all white women do. How fat it is. The pinkish (pig skin) undertone to the skin.

The thousand cock stare, etc..
What? Japanese girls don't look like the first girl either, animes and mangas are just white wannabe - They feature "asian" women that look like whites. In Japan maybe except for hapas you wouldn't find this Nordic look all that much, definitely not from actual Japanese women.

What? Japanese girls don't look like the first girl either, animes and mangas are just white wannabe - They feature "asian" women that look like whites. In Japan maybe except for hapas you wouldn't find this Nordic look all that much, definitely not from actual Japanese women.

Lol @ you saying lavender hair and eyes are nerdic.

Mock

93dc60240b4452fa18d0bd9f11c78eca.jpg
vs
shidare_hotaru__cosplay_by_kawaielli-daeecpz.jpg

Anime characters are stylized Japanese people.

You'd have to be insane to say she isn't Japanese.

latest

If this same character was drawn exactly the same but with blonde hair and blue eyes you'd say she's white just because of a style choice.

A lot of people that like white women look at the light coloring but can't actually distinguish features that are truly beautiful.

Like people who buy a car for it's color without knowing the first thing about it, and not understanding that there are cars that are far better mechanically just in a different color.

View attachment 59097

vs

latest

If this same character was drawn exactly the same but with blonde hair and blue eyes you'd say she's white just because of a style choice.

A lot of people that like white women look at the light coloring but can't actually distinguish features that are truly beautiful.

Like people who buy a car for it's color without knowing the first thing about it, and not understanding that there are cars that are far better mechanically just in a different color.
Those aren't coin slot chink eyes.

View attachment 59097

vs

latest

View attachment 59097

vs

latest

HA! Nordic women have bigger clearer eyes, whiter and paler skin.
If anime was honest your waifu would look like this (And that's still an improvement) -

Asiananimegirl

I've covered this already.

https://incels.is/threads/just-lol-you-if-you-think-anime-characters-are-white.81481/

Hotaru is drawn Japanese and there is a whole country full of girls that look like her.

View attachment 59088

Now Hajime is different because Asian girls rarely have NCT (they almost always have PCT).

She is still just as Japanese though.
What's this "NCT" "PCT" buisness, japs are neotenous, with no tits, asses, thighs, hips and whatnot for the most part, that purple-haired girl has huge tits.

The upper one has a very recessed chin, this is a universal symbol of ugliness.

Last edited:
If anime was honest your waifu would look like this (And that's still an improvement) -

View attachment 59100

I'm fine with that (even though the big eyes are just anime style and not even drawn to reflect Asians realistically, though the way they are curved yes they do, like the two Hotaru pics the first is Asian curved eyes and the second is Caucasoid round eyes).

View attachment 59100
Japanese people actually have paler skin than "white" people

I think it takes quit a bit of mental resolve to be on @Zesto level of coping. I admire it. He reminds me of a younger version of me, I would have stayed like him but reality broke me and I don't want thag to happen to him.

Not every jap girl is perfect and his idea of Japan and the women is a bit too idealized but I really hope he ascends in Japan. That will be lifefuel for me because it proves that effort can produce results.

By what I've seen so far I don't think he will be able to face the reality there well.

@Zesto I hope you understand nothing is certain and that Japan maybe won't live up to your expectations. Don't rope if things go badly.

I'm fine with that (even though the big eyes are just anime style and not even drawn to reflect Asians realistically, though the way they are curved yes they do, like the two Hotaru pics the first is Asian curved eyes and the second is Caucasoid round eyes).
Extreme weeb cope

Not every jap girl is perfect and his idea of Japan and the women is a bit too idealized but I really hope he ascends in Japan.

Minami Hamabe p1
a good-looking jp woman mogs the fuck out of white foids

npcs = forced meme by R9k numales

npcs = forced meme by R9k numales
He who fights with soyboys should be careful lest he thereby become a soyboy. And if thou gaze long into the soy, the soy will also gaze into thee.

View attachment 59097

vs

latest

Yumiko is my ideal waifu material tbh tbh

He'll be digging his incel dick into foids like this soon. They all love boy maxxed white men :feelsokman:
Zestos harem

Going out to Japan, but the return flight is to Rope City.

View attachment 59100

@AntiPain

Is this realistic enough for you?

dagashi-kashi.jpg

I will always love Hotaru.

99% of anime characters are drawn white

this is because asians worship white people

jfl if you think anime characters are asian

I like the guy, but I do find his over-promotion of Japanese culture annoying.

he'll probably rope after 4 months in Japan ngl

All the weebs coping thinking that he would succeed and would follow a trend of JBW weebs going to japan to ascend

Weebs need to be gassed tbh