Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Zesto is digging his own grave

waifu worshiping should be warnable and then bannable just like there are NO foid worshiping rule

All the weebs coping thinking that he would succeed and would follow a trend of JBW weebs going to japan to ascend

Weebs need to be gassed tbh

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::yes::yes::yes::yes::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

AN66SAw2m1KsTqTMuFUwqbQiCR2oWUKNuQF22bA4vQ=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

He will wake up soon enough when he realized he is just as incel in japan.

Let him cope guys he will rope in japanese suicide forest eventually

Make anime great again
07A02E2D B984 4872 A2CF 96A36B474173

waifu worshiping should be warnable and then bannable just like there are NO foid worshiping rule
will never happen since there are so many weebs on here

Let him cope guys he will rope in japanese suicide forest eventually
:what::what::what::what::lul::lul::lul::lul:

shock-758x396.jpg

Chad gonna come there and make fun of your lifeless body. It's over for Zesto.

I'd be happy with her tbh. Pretty much my looksmatch when it comes to bad jaw. Zoid I hope I will slay once my orthodontics and orthognathic surgery is complete.

I'd be happy with her tbh. Pretty much my looksmatch when it comes to bad jaw. Zoid I hope I will slay once my orthodontics and orthognathic surgery is complete.
A lot of guys here are not truly blackpilled. They fail to realize that an ugly female like that one in the picture has hundreds of orbiters fighting for her attention. She can afford to be picky, unlike us.

putting him on ignore was the right decision

A lot of guys here are not truly blackpilled. They fail to realize that an ugly female like that one in the picture has hundreds of orbiters fighting for her attention. She can afford to be picky, unlike us.
Truly so. 4/10f still get Chads. It is the simple result of Foids being the selective gender in our dimorphic species. How people can believe homosapiens somehow avoid biology is beyond me.