Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR zero motivation to do anything,nothing can change my cucked genetics

• Thread starter Kselectedvirgin
  • Start date
Kselectedvirgin

Kselectedvirgin

cortisol destroyed my testosterone and my head
★★
as the title says I have no interest, I see everything as useful or not useful, and how nothing in this world can change my genetics (short, feminine face and small cock) nothing i useful to me, nothing can make my cock bigger,it would make 100 times more confident and althought my face and height will reamin the same, i would be a fucking bull like my grandfather.

I see a bit of hope on beign a beta buxxer but it would be too expensive for only lame and non romantical sex with a woman that doenst really love me.

Also it would be in my late years when women my age would give me a chance as an inferior male,but i dont wanr a fucking roastie that would never give a chance in his prime years.

Any advice to change my view of the world and stop thinking too much on how i was close and far at the same time to be a bull? my grandfather was one but i didnt inherit his superior genes

I only train for beat the shit out white knights, fuck those faggots and soy simps

as the title says I have no interest, I see everything as useful or not useful, and how nothing in this world can change my genetics (short, feminine face and small cock) nothing i useful to me, nothing can make my cock bigger,it would make 100 times more confident and althought my face and height will reamin the same, i would be a fucking bull like my grandfather.

I see a bit of hope on beign a beta buxxer but it would be too expensive for only lame and non romantical sex with a woman that doenst really love me.

Also it would be in my late years when women my age would give me a chance as an inferior male,but i dont wanr a fucking roastie that would never give a chance in his prime years.

Any advice to change my view of the world and stop thinking too much on how i was close and far at the same time to be a bull? my grandfather was one but i didnt inherit his superior genes
life is easier when you are athletic and rich, you are not going to use your dick anyway so why even care, just stop caring about love and sex and do the things you love to do and embrace it is what it is mentality

You cannot change your genetics. You will never be chad and you will always have a small dick. Accept it.

Embrace the Blackpill completely and go through all 5 stages of grief, try not to kill yourself in the process (that is the hard part) and get whitepilled afterward.
Once you let go and accept that you cannot change anything, you will obtain some small inkling of peace and, dare I say, happiness in this world. Not as much as chad gets on a daily basis, but any sort of happiness needs to be hard fought for incels like us. Once you get white pilled you will probably regain some of your motivation. Maybe. It’s your best shot.

You can also reject the truth, normiemaxx, delude yourself with red pill/bluepill, play the rigged game and try to fight a losing battle. You’ll lose, get even more depressed and potentially completely seal your fate as a suicide statistic.

Even if you betabuxx, it won’t be real love. She won’t be with you because she loves you. She will settle because you enable her with money and your job. You will become an oofy doofy who gets disrespected by your own “loving wife” who will divorce rape you after a few years.

life is easier when you are athletic and rich, you are not going to use your dick anyway so why even care, just stop caring about love and sex and do the things you love to do and embrace it is what it is mentality
i dont think it would be easy to me to change my mentality, I only want to be loved and to have sex, maybe time will do his thing and my mind will forget about this misfortune and focus on other things, idk

You walked thru that door. There is no closing it again. Welcome to your new reality — Cope or Rope.

You cannot change your genetics. You will never be chad and you will always have a small dick. Accept it.

Embrace the Blackpill completely and go through all 5 stages of grief, try not to kill yourself in the process (that is the hard part) and get whitepilled afterward.
Once you let go and accept that you cannot change anything, you will obtain some small inkling of peace and, dare I say, happiness in this world. Not as much as chad gets on a daily basis, but any sort of happiness needs to be hard fought for incels like us. Once you get white pilled you will probably regain some of your motivation. Maybe. It’s your best shot.

You can also reject the truth, normiemaxx, delude yourself with red pill/bluepill, play the rigged game and try to fight a losing battle. You’ll lose, get even more depressed and potentially completely seal your fate as a suicide statistic.

Even if you betabuxx, it won’t be real love. She won’t be with you because she loves you. She will settle because you enable her with money and your job. You will become an oofy doofy who gets disrespected by your own “loving wife” who will divorce rape you after a few years.
thanks brother, I think i will accept it and be whitepilled:whitepill::whitepill:

i chose to cope
just gaslight yourself into believing you are happy and its going to be fine (at least when you're young, don't know how it works after 30)

i dont think it would be easy to me to change my mentality, I only want to be loved and to have sex, maybe time will do his thing and my mind will forget about this misfortune and focus on other things, idk
idk how you feel, but because i never had any friends or anything even remotely close to an affection/relationship my mind is kinda numb towards relationships and sex and just accepted that it's never going to happen, just try having some goals outside of relationships (like athletic performance, grades, summited mountain peaks, income, job position, rank in lol etc.) and just every time a thought about missing out on sex and relationships comes into mind think to yourself that its not going to happen so i should stop worrying and enjoy my life. works for me but maybe i am just lucky or a psychopath or something idk

and never become a neet because thats basically a death sentence thats the most important thing

also i think having a big dick as incel/khhv is more depressing than having a small one because it kinda makes me sad that i got crazy good genetics but becuase of my mental being so fucked up i wont have a chance to use it