Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zero Friends

Shower_Taker

Shower_Taker

Officer
★★
As in none. Anyone else on the same boat? I've been friendless for over 2 years (since early high school if you count genuine friendship, the last bunch were your typical bullies in sheep's clothing) and I have to say that the reasons for men not wanting to be around me are pretty similar to one of the reasons that women are a non-presence in my life: I don't have enough social value to be worthy of a friendship...apparently.

The funny thing is that I sometimes read about incels' experiencing friendships with Chad-tier / Brad-tier / normie-tier males because apparently our gender is 'more willing to overlook social status'. I ask: where the hell are these men? Because all my life, from primary school to the present day, I've noticed that men follow the exact same social-climbing pattern that women use when it comes to choosing friends.

I wish people were a little less shallow about who they choose to hang out with, it's true that I do not share a normie's lifestyle but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy interacting with others who are different than me. And the older you get, the more demanding people get if they'll share any time with you.

As in none. Anyone else on the same boat? I've been friendless for over 2 years (since early high school if you count genuine friendship, the last bunch were your typical bullies in sheep's clothing) and I have to say that the reasons for men not wanting to be around me are pretty similar to one of the reasons that women are a non-presence in my life: I don't have enough social value to be worthy of a friendship...apparently.

The funny thing is that I sometimes read about incels' experiencing friendships with Chad-tier / Brad-tier / normie-tier males because apparently our gender is 'more willing to overlook social status'. I ask: where the hell are these men? Because all my life, from primary school to the present day, I've noticed that men follow the exact same social-climbing pattern that women use when it comes to choosing friends.

I wish people were a little less shallow about who they choose to hang out with, it's true that I do not share a normie's lifestyle but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy interacting with others who are different than me. And the older you get, the more demanding people get if they'll share any time with you.
Ten years with no friends irl... When I try to make friends, people avoid me. You have to be at least a 5/10 and NT to have friends.

I will be 28 next month, never had any friends or a girlfriend. In general i can't connect or relate to other people and im lost in any social situation. Having no social circle is a death sentence, living as mentalcel is hell.

Been friendless for four years, my last and only ever friend blocked my number out of the blue one day. Don’t know what I did wrong, would have been nice to have some closure

Friends are cope anyway. Listen to Tony:

Been friendless for four years, my last and only ever friend blocked my number out of the blue one day. Don’t know what I did wrong, would have been nice to have some closure
Probably having an incel as friend dragged his social status down :lul:

Through schooling I had friends off and on. Friendships rarely lasted more than a year. If friendship is someone who you socailize with than I had friends but I consider someone a friend if I can trust them. I trust no one.

I will be 28 next month, never had any friends or a girlfriend. In general i can't connect or relate to other people and im lost in any social situation. Having no social circle is a death sentence, living as mentalcel is hell.

Do you feel like it's something you'd have liked to experience? The problem for me is that in my current state, I keep having flashbacks to conversations / hangouts etc from the last friends I had, and even though they ended up being dickheads I still wish I had someone. Before them I went a long time without any friends and didn't wish for them after I gave it some thought, but then I did find some and the aftermath, even after a couple of years, feels worse than when I didn't want any. Fuck, I almost sound like a normie.

Do you feel like it's something you'd have liked to experience? The problem for me is that in my current state, I keep having flashbacks to conversations / hangouts etc from the last friends I had, and even though they ended up being dickheads I still wish I had someone. Before them I went a long time without any friends and didn't wish for them after I gave it some thought, but then I did find some and the aftermath, even after a couple of years, feels worse than when I didn't want any. Fuck, I almost sound like a normie.
Yes for other reasons. Now as an adult i became aware of how important it is to have friends and a social circle. It begins with your social circle, if you have one you are more likely to go to events with them and meet other new people or even girls. Going alone like a friendless loser too such events as incel to meet people is hopeless. At work if you don't have connections with other people you won't get promoted and are stuck. The same applies to college/university. The worst is no one is there to help you, you need to do everything alone.

I stopped caring about friends. I never get along with anyone anyways.

Yes for other reasons. Now as an adult i became aware of how important it is to have friends and a social circle. It begins with your social circle, if you have one you are more likely to go to events with them and meet other new people or even girls. Going alone like a friendless loser too such events as incel to meet people is hopeless. At work if you don't have connections with other people you won't get promoted and are stuck. The same applies to college/university. The worst is no one is there to help you, you need to do everything alone.

See that's interesting, I have a different view about friendships. I find that people can often be a drag and hence I don't really like to get help or favors and such, but what I do like about the idea of friends is how intoxicating the validation you receive feels. See, I don't like it when there's a chance of meeting other people through friends because I fear that I'll lose my current ones if they have more options.

It does great things for one's confidence too - I remember from school that being around no one was asking to get bullied so, I associate hanging out with others with safety from the world at large. Guess it's all about that psychological gratification in my case.

See that's interesting, I have a different view about friendships. I find that people can often be a drag and hence I don't really like to get help or favors and such, but what I do like about the idea of friends is how intoxicating the validation you receive feels. See, I don't like it when there's a chance of meeting other people through friends because I fear that I'll lose my current ones if they have more options.

It does great things for one's confidence too - I remember from school that being around no one was asking to get bullied so, I associate hanging out with others with safety from the world at large. Guess it's all about that psychological gratification in my case.
Humans are social creatures. We are not ment to be loners. It's bad for your mental health.

I've NEVER had a friend, it sounds pretty shotty for sub-6 guys tbh.

People are snakes. They will eventually ditch you for a foid.

Ten years with no friends irl... When I try to make friends, people avoid me. You have to be at least a 5/10 and NT to have friends.

OVER