Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Some of us should already have girlfriends already but family/friends failed us

Fire.

Fire.

Call me, baby
★★
I'm talking about social circles. Normies have the benefit of meeting a new girl because their family or friends introduced her. It's like resume to a woman. However I have a weak connection with family and acquaintances therefore I do not share this benefit. I know for a fact that there's a single girl they failed to introduce me to.

@cvh1991 @DarkStarDown @wasted12years

Yeah I think most of us have either very bad or very small families.
Bad families won't introduce you to anyone, small families can't because there is nobody they can introduce you to.

my family told me not to talk to girls, and boys didn't like me bc of my ethniceldom so i ended up alone and very introverted. not a single person outside my family has given me a text for as long as I've had phones (since 2021)

I am mostly isolated since i left school, especially after i dropped out of college

Wouldnt have changed anything, they second theyd sniff out my autism theyd want to be as far away from me as they can

Yeah I think most of us have either very bad or very small families.
Bad families won't introduce you to anyone, small families can't because there is nobody they can introduce you to.

Bad families will also try to convince you that you're gay or others that you're gay just to save face that their son is incel. :feelsclown:

Bad families will also try to convince you that you're gay or others that you're gay just to save face that their son is incel. :feelsclown:
Some of you guys are pretty gay though. But I know what you mean.

My family failed me by reproducing.

I'm talking about social circles. Normies have the benefit of meeting a new girl because their family or friends introduced her. It's like resume to a woman. However I have a weak connection with family and acquaintances therefore I do not share this benefit. I know for a fact that there's a single girl they failed to introduce me to.
I literally want to murder my parents especially my father for making me and keeping me incel if they gave me more $$$$ I would have ascended

My family never did anything good for me when it came to social circles, I had to learn to survive in the social jungle on my own.

Its been 9 years in basedment.
But skin deep i was already isolated way back in 2011.
A truly shitty year.

The ONLY thing that came to salvage some of the Misery was me finding a whole LOT of anime to watch and playing RuneScape

Last edited:
very true, my parents have controlled me their whole lif, I cant shave I cant cut my hair its fucking hell I cant even take care of my looks

idk man, my parents virgin shamed me as a boy and tried their best to make me nt and talk to ppl, including girls but i was too neurotic and there was no saving me. this might work for the avg guy but if you were already fucked as a boy its over

no introducing for ya face buddy boyo

My parents sabotaged me growing up.

My mom said always nobody would ever like or want me

It’s true that having a small social circle is suicide. Sometimes family and connections can indeed help heavily with that, but at the same time being attractive does a lot of the heavy lifting when it comes to people meeting you and actually wanting to be your friend and spend time with you.

It’s funny, making friends is probably very very easy if you’re both extremely attractive and have status/rank over the people you meet. If you’re just an average looking guy with the same or lower status as those around you then you’re gonna be completely invisible and most people won’t feel any desire to get to know you or spend time with you. That’s what my observation’s been at least.

yeah we get it she shouldn't have given you so much cake but meth isn't the solution
Lol. Dude, you watched her get boned by Nick on stream. Let her go. It's over. Enjoy your cartoons and wrestling.

Lol. Dude, you watched her get boned by Nick on stream. Let her go. It's over. Enjoy your cartoons and wrestling.
I never saw that explicitly happen but if it was real it looked underwhelming, Kom prob did a better job.

Kom prob did a better job.

Seriously?